• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TBATE Discussion Thread

Do we need to edit this or create something new?
I'd prefer the the latter though

Probrably create something new, this page mostly just explains the magic system which is either unnecessary or shoul be its own page

Not in the matter of calcs, but arthur was stated to be around mach 20 in the cylrit fight
Okay
I also remember some feats that may be calced
4 year old arthur reacting to an arrow
Virion's FTE
and thunderclap impulse
This should work well for early series characters
Maybe we can also get justification for Lightning element being accepted as lightning speed
It was blatantly called the fastest element
Along with some electromagnetic showings

I've also seen a Class K LS for him

This is weirdly the only Manwha in my top 5 that I, for some reason, have not read the LN for….
but in Manwha the Wren guy makes these giant golems from stone (Size) And states he can make a few thousand (2k minimum assumption)….. I’m shit with calcs but given Doma’s ice sculpture feat from Demon slayer was calced at 8-B and given that ice has a lower density than rock and that Wren can suppousdly do it 2 thousand times over…

it won’t scale to anyone else but wouldn’t that yield some ridiculously high tier..

This is weirdly the only Manwha in my top 5 that I, for some reason, have not read the LN for….
but in Manwha the Wren guy makes these giant golems from stone (Size) And states he can make a few thousand (2k minimum assumption)….. I’m shit with calcs but given Doma’s ice sculpture feat from Demon slayer was calced at 8-B and given that ice has a lower density than rock and that Wren can suppousdly do it 2 thousand times over…

it won’t scale to anyone else but wouldn’t that yield some ridiculously high tier..
Hmmm currently it looks like kain is scaling to low 7-B so i doubt it would be an upgrade but i will try to calc it, at worse it could likely be used for LS

Hello I'm new here and i looked through Testarossa002's Arthur profile and wanted to ask , should Arthur get limited creation via creating aether claws and swords (only to his asuran body keys)

Yeah
More like weapons creation though
Arthur with asuran body should also get poison resistance ( chapter 308:'I thought your cockroach-like body was mune to things like poison, though,’ Regis chimed in.

But Caera isn’t, I replied. I’d rather be rude than stupid. Anyway, I wanted to see how Old Broke Beak reacted to our refusal. Now stay quiet and focus on recovering. You’re useless to me in this state.')

And shouldn't every character with mana and aether cores get statistic amplification via mana (or aether) as they can freely channel their mana reserves into whatever they need (like if Bairon (or any other character) doesn't have enough firepower he could use his mana reserves to increase it , or if he doesn't have enough mana he could lower his durability in exchange for speed or firepower)?

Arthur with asuran body should also get poison resistance ( chapter 308:'I thought your cockroach-like body was mune to things like poison, though,’ Regis chimed in.

But Caera isn’t, I replied. I’d rather be rude than stupid. Anyway, I wanted to see how Old Broke Beak reacted to our refusal. Now stay quiet and focus on recovering. You’re useless to me in this state.')

And shouldn't every character with mana and aether cores get statistic amplification via mana (or aether) as they can freely channel their mana reserves into whatever they need (like if Bairon (or any other character) doesn't have enough firepower he could use his mana reserves to increase it , or if he doesn't have enough mana he could lower his durability in exchange for speed or firepower)?
I actually have the poison resistance scan
Still adding some stuffs for him
Also has a time stop resistance feat

I really need a scan for the stat amp stuff
I've just been seeing bits and pieces of it

I really need a scan for the stat amp stuff
I've just been seeing bits and pieces of it
Would this scans work ( taken from chapter 2 ):

1."…. augmenters are most commonly seen amongst warriors who utilize mana, channeling it through their body to strengthen themselves and their attacks."

"… The practice of conjuring is seen in Mages, who, after utilizing their mana, can cast spells to give off a certain effect on the surrounding area or directly at a target."

2."As proficiency level rises, the distinction between augmenters and conjurers lessens naturally, but that is only so at an advanced level…"

So I've been meaning to ask do we consider destruction as durability negation because it was never really stopped and the only way to sursurvive is either pour more mana (which only delays death) or make the user (Arthur) deactivate the rune himself.

So I've been meaning to ask do we consider destruction as durability negation because it was never really stopped and the only way to sursurvive is either pour more mana (which only delays death) or make the user (Arthur) deactivate the rune himself.
Well it's EE to me anyways

So dura neg is fine

Any ideas for speed feats?

I can see the logic in assuming that lightning magic is lightning speed

But most if not all of the feats involving the magic haven't been drawn yet

So we can't calc those

Any ideas for speed feats?

I can see the logic in assuming that lightning magic is lightning speed

But most if not all of the feats involving the magic haven't been drawn yet

So we can't calc those
Well the only statements i remember were
( without using lightning magic )

1. Reynolds was stated to break the sound barrier with his punches ( solid red core )

2. Arthur drawing a sword faster than sound (I think he was around orange core and it was just stated that it was faster than sound not by how much faster)

3. Statement of Arthur swinging a sword at mach 20 and it was a simple attack nothing special ( white core ) , but the statement seems to be missing from some sources
( it's present in patreon but missing from Kindle book)

And Second layer aether core Arthur being 10 times faster than his white core self directly stemming from increase in aether reserves and control.

I'm fine with all except number 3
apart from the fact that the statement is missing from the finished versions, it'll be a massive anti feat when we eventually calc lightning speed feats

I'm fine with all except number 3
apart from the fact that the statement is missing from the finished versions, it'll be a massive anti feat when we eventually calc lightning speed feats
Sure I'm fine with that also i remember in early chapters there was a slave trader who moved faster than Arthur's eyes could perceive.

Well the only statements i remember were
( without using lightning magic )

1. Reynolds was stated to break the sound barrier with his punches ( solid red core )

2. Arthur drawing a sword faster than sound (I think he was around orange core and it was just stated that it was faster than sound not by how much faster)

3. Statement of Arthur swinging a sword at mach 20 and it was a simple attack nothing special ( white core ) , but the statement seems to be missing from some sources
( it's present in patreon but missing from Kindle book)

And Second layer aether core Arthur being 10 times faster than his white core self directly stemming from increase in aether reserves and control.
Can I get a chapter reference for the first two?

0116-083.png
0116-084.png
0116-085.png

Comic equivalent of chapter 66
Can't find the chapter 1 though. Not even in novel

0116-083.png
0116-084.png
0116-085.png

Comic equivalent of chapter 66
Can't find the chapter 1 though. Not even in novel
Chapter 1 in the novel :

"No, my father was a much better fighter. When he put on his two iron gauntlets, even I felt compelled to drop my underwear (or diaper) for him. With quick and firm movements that were surprising for his build, his fists carried enough force to break the sound barrier, but were fluid enough to not leave an opening. In my world, he would have been classed as a high-tier fighter, leading a squad of soldiers, but to me, he was my idiot father."

Chapter 1 in the novel :

"No, my father was a much better fighter. When he put on his two iron gauntlets, even I felt compelled to drop my underwear (or diaper) for him. With quick and firm movements that were surprising for his build, his fists carried enough force to break the sound barrier, but were fluid enough to not leave an opening. In my world, he would have been classed as a high-tier fighter, leading a squad of soldiers, but to me, he was my idiot father."
Mine has "carried enough force to destroy boulders"

Mine has "carried enough force to destroy boulders"
I looked up and it was said everywhere
(patreon , tapas , all of the most popular pirate sites)
except for the kindle book because I don't have access to it , so I have to ask where are you reading from?

Back