• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the thing is, Meliodas is currently placed at Galan's level, who he casually blitzed (Galan being mach 1000). It's a bit presumptive to say someone 3x as fast as Galan can blitz Meliodas, not that she doesn't hold the advantage in AP.

I'm going to need to think about this battle a bit.

I mean, she has a MASSIVE advantage in AP (14.65 Gigatons vs 900+ Gigatons)

If she starts with TK there isn't much Meliodas can do since it's not really one of Tatsumaki's "Special Attacks", just a casual throwaway thing she does.

Meliodas effortlessly blitzed Galan who was over Mach 1K his power and speed increases in demon form by several times over so I believe he takes this due to that form and the advantage it gives it along with regen

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Meliodas effortlessly blitzed Galan who was over Mach 1K his power and speed increases in demon form by several times over so I believe he takes this due to that form and the advantage it gives it along with rege
I've posted about this before, but there isn't much to show that Meliodas has a stronger form than his 30k one. In fact, he is explictly said to be "in full control of his wrath" when he blitzes Galan, which suggests that "wrath mode" is merely an incomplete control of wrath.

Reppuzan said:
I mean, she has a MASSIVE advantage in AP (14.65 Gigatons vs 900+ Gigatons)
If she starts with TK there isn't much Meliodas can do since it's not really one of Tatsumaki's "Special Attacks", just a casual throwaway thing she does.
Doesn't TK qualify as a "special move?" If Tatsumaki doesn't blitz, what stops him from spamming full counter?

Edit: I mean that full counter doesn't work on unique attacks, but rather mystical/magical/ability-based attacks and (explictly) not physical blows. TK - even if casual - seems to be special.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
That so we'll guess we'll have to wait and see what's his FP now
Yea unfortunately the latest chapter only appears to have crap copies of Meliodas :_: Doubt we'll be able to see anything cool. Maybe someone will end up destroying the entire maze by the end of this arc? That would be a cool calc.

I don't know enough about The Seven Deadly Sins to make an opinion on this, but Tatsumaki is able to hold down characters that are a few sub-tiers above her like Monster Garou even when she is in a damaged state, though it was only for a few seconds, wouldn't that give her an edge in this Tatsumaki vs. Meliodas fight? Especially since she has the speed advantage.

i go with tatsumaki, her telekinsis will surely BFR meliodas due to heart/body-crushing,

and while meliodas is cursed with immortality he will still go to purgotory and be more or less BFRed :D

Tatsumaki Mid Difficulty. Tats has higher tier, better durability, and stronger AP. Meliodas is at a disadvantage during the fight since Tatsumaki usually fights from a distance, rendering most of his attacks useless. It will be near impossible for Meliodas to close in on Tatsumaki since she has better control of the battlefield because of her telekinesis, and also since they are the same speed.

Full counter probably wont work because psychic power doesn't deal damage on their own, therefore redirecting tatsumak's power to her wouldn't hurt her( I think, since psychic powers are basically like intangible tentacles that let psychics control objects, they don't damage, they just "move"). revenge counter probably won't work since tatsumaki has better durability ( Meliodas has to tank the damage before he can deal it + revenge counter is a projectile which means that tatsumaki can just evade or redirect it).

Tatsumaki will take it at mid difficulty since meliodas probably has enough willpower to resist her telekinesis, being a 3000+ year old demon prince. Note that he is not immune, he will just be resistant to it, just like garou and black sperm, who can overpower the direct effects of the telekinesis. this would still be enough however to prevent Tatsumaki from using her instakill move on meliodas.

Tatsumaki can win by bfr ( throwing the ground meliodas is standing on into space), or death( burying Meliodas under he earth's crust). since they are bloodlusted she would probably do these the second she notices that meliodas is resistant to psychic attacks 7/10 times.

if he's dead serious about killing Tatsumaki then I can easily see him killing her the shear damage that he can do when he's going for a kill and not holding back is tremendous. how I determin this battle is who would win againts Galan potentially I can see her winning but without the setup I can not see her winning againts Galan. I find her less likly to win if he went demon mode during the battle. so I give my vote to Meliodas.

Tatsumaki could kill Galan easily. If you would just take time and look at their profiles you'd see that it's a mismatch. Also Tatsumaki fights opponents at galan's level very quite often in the form of dragon level threats. Tatsumaki could literally take Galan's attacks while sleeping. HOW? BARRIERS. Tatsumaki's weakness is direct attack to her brain and even in her weakened state she is still pretty much a threat. In fact, most of her feats are from her casual showings and in her weakened brain damage state. We don't know how strong she actually is.

Galan's level? Really? Galan who can casually level a larg part of Camalort with just a flick of his arm? I could be wrong and I'm fine with that but what you said makes me think that you haven't read NnT yet because ou would see that a lot of the characters in NoT would be considered Dragon or at least Demon level threat. Galan and the rest of the Ten Commandments could easily reach Dragon level maybe even close to God level and they are not even at their full power yet so I hae trouble believeing that she couldeasily win againts him. now if she took the battle sirously and was proplerly 'equiped' like for example during th alien invasion then yes I can see her winnging however any less it would be difficult for her.

now before you mention that she could easily crush him with her telekinetics Galan has not only the senses to detect when a Teloportation spell is coming towards him but also has the reflexis to dodge it by jumping sevels miles away and jumping that same distance in just a couple of second as shown during his brief incounter with merlin. and Meliodas is more powerful then Galan is with his full power so if she would have troouble with Galan she would have an even harder time with Meliodas.

It is said that someone with a strong will can resist Tatsumakis Telekinetic abilities so I'm sure that Meliodas would not be able to be afffected by tatsumaki's grasp. Tatsumakies weekness is her physical powers because she is reliant to her power because of that it will be ineviatble that her power will weaking during the battle and her power will no longer work peroperly and it won't take much just for Meliodas to kill her if he gets a hit on her.

Now I'll admit I've yet to seen the webcomic so my knowledge on her is limited to the Manga and anime but base on what i've seen and read while yes at fist she will be the suprior one durig the first half of the battle but after a while she will start to loose effectiveness giving Melodas the edge he needs. and meliodas can tank the hits as shown that when he tanked getting hit by multiple metorites size stone rockes and was able to walk away easily. so unless she can deal massive damage from the very get go and deal enough damage towards him that it tires him out then I will give my vote to her but if not then it will be difficult for her

@JBennett Your information about Tatsumaki is very off. Her telekinesis is basically instantaneous, there has yet to be a case for someone to dodge her telekinesis. Garou and Saitama, both of whom are faster than Meliodas, haven't dodged her telekinesis. Strong will has to be border limiter breaking to effectively resist Tatsumaki's telekinesis, even then she can still hold down a strong willed individual at a severely damaged state. Even if she doesn't directly grap her opponent with her telekinesis, she can produce wind pressure that can push a casual Saitama. Her powers haven't weaken in a battle unless she gets severely damaged. If you only read the manga, her powers have never even been shown to drain.

The votes are 7-2 so it could be added to the profiles, but it seems like a stomp due to Meliodas being outclassed in everything except regen and his hax being useless. Someone should close this now.

whatever I'm still keeping my vote the same, OPM doesn't even interest me on a technical standpoint so arguing about is pointless. I like it but trying to be technical about it is pointless in my opinion so no matter what the victor is I'm still having faith in our liitle demon prince.

yes, i am up to date with the nnt manga and is currently waiting for 188 to come out, although i have missed about 5 chapters or so somewhere in the beginning of the maze tournament arc or whatever it's called. I have read all chapter with galan in it from his very first appearance to his death (killed by his own commandment, i think).

back to the point, the ten commandments as they currently stand are equal in strength to dragon level monsters in OPM, the only thing they have better are their hax. Don't believe me? I'll take examples from the anime. 1.The meteor. Remember when genos casually vaporized huge parts on a couple of mountains? His full power in an upgraded form can't even scratch it. 2. Pluton. Remember how this thing destroyed a CITY by merely BREATHING? pepperidge farm remembers. 3. Carnage Kabuto. Remember when he literally blew away Genos attack like it was nothing? well it was not nothing, it was a nuke level attack.

what I'm trying to say is that I knew what I was saying when I said that Tatsumaki fights monsters at Galan's level quite often. In fact she oneshots them. Her ONLY shown weakness is DIRECT DAMAGE TO HER BRAIN (cause she has barries protecting her from outside inflicted damage).

JBennett said:
whatever I'm still keeping my vote the same, OPM doesn't even interest me on a technical standpoint so arguing about is pointless. I like it but trying to be technical about it is pointless in my opinion so no matter what the victor is I'm still having faith in our liitle demon prince.
Dude if you aren't willing to think about the fight with every factor and from an objective perspective, using feats, technicalities, etc. to discuss the fight properly, VS Battles Wiki might not be the place for you. Just checking the wiki's 'Fallacy' page, that's a very clear example of an argument from belief, which isn't a proper argument and therefore can't be counted as a vote. All you can do by arguing like that is bloat threads.

HalfAsianFan said:
Dude if you aren't willing to think about the fight with every factor and from an objective perspective, using feats, technicalities, etc. to discuss the fight properly, VS Battles Wiki might not be the place for you. Just checking the wiki's 'Fallacy' page, that's a very clear example of an argument from belief, which isn't a proper argument and therefore can't be counted as a vote. All you can do by arguing like that is bloat threads.
I don't just use this website when I come up with my opinions for battle, I also use personal knowledge on the character whether through the manga/anime/LN or by reading the official wiki page for the series itself. what I ment of my lack of intrest on a technical level was just for OPM because its just doesn't properly astabilishes a level systme that doesn't make it out to be worthless because of the inclusion of Saitama. With him their it makes all of the enemies you see in the story could almost imidiatly be considered weak because of the level of strength he posses, the only thing that offsets this is the fact that he himself started to feel empty for the fact that he was too strong for his enemies to handle which made the series much more enjoyable allowing the inclusion of other heros to get their shot at being able to do something about the dangers of the world.

As I said before I don't want to be technical about OPM because it make me not like the series which I do infact like but the more I pick apart of it the less I like it. I do like being technical about a series or about a character but its just OPM that I don't to do it with because of this current imbalance in the series, consindering the factthe apparently Boros is able to destroy earth but not only was he desing as a dragon level threat but also gave no real chalange to saitama shows just how much of an imbalance their is, at least in NoT their is a balance if you think out side the current characters that are shown. like I said I like the series is just that its not a series for me personally to be technical about and pick about.

And yes I use my personal belief towards Meliodas to be the reason why I pick him so what? at least I'm honest about it and actually willing to accpet the others points on why he would lose, but not complain about it. I never said that I didn't believe blueburd and Spartan's points its just that I still believe in meliodas even if he did lose because I do like him as a character so I don't truthfully care if it is just base on my personal beliefe.

JBennett said:
And yes I use my personal belief towards Meliodas to be the reason why I pick him so what? at least I'm honest about it and actually willing to accpet the others points on why he would lose, but not complain about it. I never said that I didn't believe blueburd and Spartan's points its just that I still believe in meliodas even if he did lose because I do like him as a character so I don't truthfully care if it is just base on my personal beliefe.
the problem isnt that you like him more than tatsumaki, the problem is that your vote wont be counted if you dont give a logical argument, most people at least point to another post which basically describes why they think a char wins,

this isnt a popularity fight (which would clearly go to meliodas imo) but a fight based on their skills :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back