• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SBA isn't effective unless it's stated by the OP.

So yeah no.

The following are the assumptions to be made for battles in versus threads, if no alternative assumptions are specified by the thread creator. Assumptions alternative to these ones can be freely used, are equally legitimate, and threads using different assumptions can be added to profiles just like these ones can. Generally, it is preferable that the thread creator specify the assumptions he wants to use in the thread and adjust them in such a way that as fair a fight as possible can take place.

Your own interpretation doesn't overwrite my own.
OP has been absent for months now, SBA applies since they haven't said anything at all and the OP is just 2 lines. Not to mention that the Luffy link they used links directly to the G5 key.
Yeah no, first of all she never starts off with restraining Psykos as her first move, as they were fighting before and Tatsumaki never restrained her prior to this fight. She literally couldn't even restrain Ugly because she was weakened and couldn't even attack anymore at this point. So let's not be dishonest here Recon.

All of the examples you used were entirely situational. But thanks for the Ugly example since you just proved that if she uses enough energy then she can't even restrain a class G fodder like Ugly.
She was "fighting" her meat puppet (which she knew was a meat puppet) until she localized Psykos and the first thing she does is restrain her.

Situational? In all of the examples the very first thing she does is restrain, it being effective or not thanks to her being half dead at that point is irrelevant what matters is that she starts by doing so.

Luffy isn't doing anything near that degree of damage because he just can't move and Tatsumaki wouldn't even have to make much of an effort because AGAIN she has a massive LS and AP advantage.
It's never implied that God affected Tatsumaki.
Oh really now? The action panel (read right to left) that goes out of the way to focus on the moon which any OPM reader knows works as an "eye" or "avatar" of God doesn't imply that he did something?

Its irrelevant anyway, even if we assume Tatsumaki collapses everytime she uses her full power (which again, not true) she wouldn't have to be exerting herself that much because she is comfortably way stronger than Luffy

Nah but you see, thought=thought. Gear 5 activates=thought and Tatsumaki restraining=thought. It’s the ultimate chess play
So Tatsumaki thought is faster than Luffy thought? Oogga booga me understand me thinks.
10z0ql.jpg

All I will add rn is she was heavily injured beforehand if you don't want to take the interference into account. Almost being crushed, being impaled, etc, from holding back purposefully. She would be in full health in this fight

OP has been absent for months now, SBA applies since they haven't said anything at all and the OP is just 2 lines. Not to mention that he Luffy link they used links directly to the G5 key.
Then the thread should be closed and re-made if that's the case, as SBA still wouldn't be effective unless the OP wants, and well he's inactive. Furthermore, this is a necro thread so we shouldn't even be here arguing this at all.

Yeah that isn't happening for me and a few others. It just takes me to Luffy's profile without a certain key.
She was "fighting" her meat puppet (which she knew was a meat puppet) until she localized Psykos and the first thing she does is restrain her
Because again, she had prior knowledge about her. It wasn't a random monster but instead someone she actually knows. So again, like I said it's situational.
Situational? In all of the examples the very first thing she does is restrain, it being effective or not thanks to her being half dead at that point is irrelevant what matters is that she starts by doing so.
With Psykos Tatsumaki literally knew her and had prior knowledge of who she was dealing with. With Ugly literally all she could do was restrain him and that didn't even work. Black Sperm she was trying let the others get away. I.E all situational as ****, and she's never done so in a random encounter and never did it last chapter.
Luffy isn't doing anything near that degree of damage because he just can't move and Tatsumaki wouldn't even have to make much of an effort because AGAIN she has a massive LS and AP advantage
Speed amps and durability negation go brrrrr.
Oh really now? The action panel (read right to left) that goes out of the way to focus on the moon which any OPM reader knows works as an "eye" or "avatar" of God doesn't imply that he did something?
Which again means nothing, God is incapable of negatively effecting those who aren't under his influence which is why it needs to give powers to those who are under his influence. If God could just go around negatively effecting people then he'd have no need to gain henchmen to do his bidding, whatever it may be. Point being God had literally nothing to do with Tatsumaki collapsing.
Its irrelevant anyway, even if we assume Tatsumaki collapses everytime she uses her full power (which again, not true) she wouldn't have to be exerting herself that much because she is comfortably way stronger than Luffy
She'll collapse in the same way if she spams her power for too long, her psychic power is obvious tied to her stamina as it isn't something she can dish out indefinitely. The more effort she puts in the more energy she'll burn up, and she'll need to put in lots of energy to harm Luffy due to his resistance but that won't happen due to his resistances.

If luffy gets grabbed he can just use gear 5 to turn the telekinesis into rubber. He turned an energy blast into rubber and telekinesis is just energy.

Anyway this should be closed since it's a necro to begin with along with having no information from the OP. Thread should be remade with more information and Luffy's getting a range upgrade for G5.

The argument of "Tatsumaki doesn't start with psychic restriction" is taking most of the scenes out of context more than proving she does noy start with it.

Except when she fought Gyoro Gyoro, where she started by sight-based TK body destruction, she in fact leads with TK restriction, even after the enemy broke through TK restriction, She TK restricted again after a clash of power. Against Psykorochi, once she could concentrate in the fight, she instantly paralyzed Psykorochi. Even while severaly weakened, she still does that.

She only didn't lead with TK restriction when she knew the enemy wasn't at her level, such as in the recents chapters, or because she wanted Psykos, who was completely unconscious and as thus couldn't fight, dead as soon as possible

Psychos isn’t really on her level either lol. That artificial psychic dude she just looks down on a shit ton more. Anyways, I’ll try to revive OP so that you won’t argue over pettiness.

If luffy gets grabbed he can just use gear 5 to turn the telekinesis into rubber. He turned an energy blast into rubber and telekinesis is just energy.
Ngl, Luffy turning "telekinesis" into rubber is new to me. I didn't know his transmutation is such OP.

OPM fans: The only time Tatsumaki doesn't start with TK restrains is if the opponent isn't on her level!

Also OPM fans: Hahaha Luffy is fodder to Tatsumaki.

Pick one.
She used it against Psykos, against Psykorochi, against Fubuki, etc. All of them could be killed or knocked down by her in just one tap at full power if Tatsumaki wanted.

The fact is, if Tatsumaki's fighting seriously (which there is no reason to asume she wouldn't in a match where both character are willing to kill the other character by SBA), she leads with TK crush.

Can we drop this corny thread, its actually going too far

I stopped replying a while ago. Not only is it a necro, its just a regurgitation of the same points and people stonewalling each other

Can we drop this corny thread, its actually going too far

I stopped replying a while ago. Not only is it a necro, its just a regurgitation of the same points and people stonewalling each other
Because this is Vsbattles where people can never give up and admit they lost an argument.
They always drag shit out for like 3 pages and it's so ******* silly.

Stomp no matter how you look at it.

Luffy stomps without speed being equalized & if he has access to his speed amps.

Tatsumaki stomps if Luffy is already in G5.

Voting Tatsumaki.

Luffy can't blitz and can't resist Tatsumaki's TK due to her having vastly higher LS.

Luffy can use Kenbun and FS to predict Tatsumaki's attacks, but there's not much he can do to dodge when his movements are extremely limited due to layers and layers of psychic barriers.

Luffy can manipulate the Barriers by turning them into rubber, but he still won't be able to leave them, as Luffy can only move the areas he's touching and he can't actually expand the Barrier itself.

it should also be noted that Gear 5 has a huge stamina drain which turns him into a raisin, which Tatsumaki could use to beat him even harder.

Tatsumaki stomps if Luffy is already in G5.
Not a stomp because Luffy still has wincons.

If Tatsumaki doesn't immediately go for Barrier layers to limit Luffy's movements, he could get close and barrage her with Ryou infused attacks, messing up her insides, though this isn't very likely to happen.

I'd say Tatsumaki has an 80% chance to win here compared to Luffy's 20%.

Luffy's entire body is elastic due to his rubber body. I'm pretty sure Tasumaki wouldn't be able to crush him to death even with a superior LS. And she'd need to twist his insides beyond their ability to stretch to actually harm him.
that's like a couple dozen miles at most
Tatsumaki was able to telekinetically affect a multi-continental landmass. She should have no trouble reaching that limit

ok jesus christ

I just noticed that this thread is FIVE PAGES LONG NOW

bruh it's been like less than a day since my last post. What the **** happened

bruh it's been like less than a day since my last post. What the **** happened
SBA has been applied, which means that Luffy starts in Gear 5.

Luffy's blitzing wincon is not a thing anymore
Luffy's stamina is much lower than Tatsumaki's now

Tatsumaki wins.

anyways, my take on it is

Tatsumaki's range and AP advantage are more than enough to rip Luffy a new asshole even despite Luffy's limit. A couple of miles is nothing compared to a landmass with a diameter nearly equal to the moon. Even if you assume that Luffy can precog Tatsu's abilities and speed amp himself to take Tatsu down, he doesn't have the AP necessary to escape Tatsu's telekinesis. Plus, even if that did work, passive barriers say no. and even assuming his TK doesn't affect him at all, passive barriers plus terraforming the planet say no

Tatsu still wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back