• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Tatsumaki doesn't immediately go for Barrier layers to limit Luffy's movements, he could get close and barrage her with Ryou infused attacks, messing up her insides, though this isn't very likely to happen.
If she starts off with restraining like you've said before then Luffy has no ways to utilize his win-con making it a stomp.

Tatsumaki's range and AP advantage are more than enough to rip Luffy a new asshole even despite Luffy's limit. A couple of miles is nothing compared to a landmass with a diameter nearly equal to the moon.
There's also this, his official height in his gomu gomu no mi vivrecard
0001-10-Gomu-Gomu-No-Mi-Vol-1.jpg

No the **** it's not. Luffy can reset his own stamina, his is essentially nigh endless.
There's still the fact that there's a buffer time in between where he looks like an old man where he can't really do anything until he restarts the Drums of Liberation with gear 2.

There's still the fact that there's a buffer time in between where he looks like an old man where he can't really do anything until he restarts the Drums of Liberation with gear 2.
Which is pretty much instantaneous, which would still make his stamina higher than Tatsumaki's.

Going by his fight against Drunk Dragon Dilf he can reset his stamina indefinitely with drums of liberation if he starts running out during G5. But if he undoes G5 he will go raisin mode and be unable to revert it until he goes back to normal.

Which is pretty much instantaneous, which would still make his stamina higher than Tatsumaki's.
You're forgetting Tatsu's 1 shot worthy AP advantage

Orochi is already nearly as strong as Luffy's strongest attack, which is (according to the wiki) 4 times stronger than his normal Gear 5

Tatsu could easily schlapp Psykorochi, who claimed she could match the amount of power Saitama used to 1 shot Orochi, and is also a combination of 2 High 6A's, meaning Psykorochi should be twice as strong as Orochi at least

meaning Psykorochi alone has an 8 times AP advantage against Gear 5 Luffy, and Tatsumaki is far beyond even that

What's stopping Tatsu from just 1 shotting him with her TK and continental range and AOE

Uh no. Drums of Liberation, the meat eating is something different entirely.
Tatsu dones't ever ned to exert herself against Luffy

so even though he has better stamina, Tatsu will never be using much of her stamina in the first place, which should give her enough time to net a win

Besides, his stamina manip isn't healing. He can't heal from any of his injuries

Tatsu could easily schlapp Psykorochi, who claimed she could match the amount of power Saitama used to 1 shot Orochi, and is also a combination of 2 High 6A's, meaning Psykorochi should be twice as strong as Orochi at least

meaning Psykorochi alone has an 8 times AP advantage against Gear 5 Luffy, and Tatsumaki is far beyond even that
This is ******* wank to the maximum degree. Fusing doesn't make you twice as strong, and if what you said was true Tatsumaki would be High 6-A+ to Moon level.

I'm not sure why you feel the need to insert your own fanfic that doesn't match up with the profiles.

How is she AP stomping when Luffy's resistance to blunt force ( which is implied to be further amped by G5 )

This is ******* wank to the maximum degree. Fusing doesn't make you twice as strong, and if what you said was true Tatsumaki would be High 6-A+ to Moon level.

I'm not sure why you feel the need to insert your own fanfic that doesn't match up with the profiles.
it's a literal biological fusion of 2 High 6As. And even if you assume that Psykorochi didn't get any stronger whatsoever when fusing with Orochi, Tatsu still has a bare minimum x4 AP advantage against Luffy, so either way she doesn't need much to take him down. Stamina is great and all but when your opponent can just tear you a new asshole without even touching you there's not much you can really do.

And I would appreciate it if you didn't try to undermine my responses with childish insults. I am simply voicing my opinion about what I see about both of these characters' profiles. If you can tell me something that I missed and agree with, then I am more than willing to concede. That's how debates work. Attempts to make the opposing debator feel bad via insults aren't something that should be done.

Imagine debating for this long just for the thread to get closed?💀

This is why debating with niche verses is a lot more fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back