• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think Tatsumaki should upscale to baseline Low 5-B as she immediately stomped someone who thougt they could beat someone who one shot Orochi. Implying:

Tatsumaki > Psykorochi > Saitama > Orochi

MB Boros should keep the Low 5-B. He does have a similar chain. The gap between Orochi and Released Boros is described as a bratty child in a bath tub and a person actually worth paying attention to. And we see that MB Boros is far above his released self, where a casual punch from MB Boros seems to rival a charged attack from Released Boros.

It seems so inconvenient that he has a likely Low 5-B there when you could just upscale him fully.
Well if we do upscale someone I guess Saitama isn't the worst one to do.
Just because we used to do it doesn't mean we should do it again.
But there's nothing wrong with it outside of people wanting a higher rating and only a higher rating.

Neutral on this, but I don't mind if Low 5-B Tatsumaki is accepted. PsykoOrochi was boosted by god, so it's not as if the gap between PsykoOrochi and Orochi is anything small to begin with.
Following, though I thought ByAsura explained why she isn't that much stronger than Psykorochi.
My point in the last thread wasn't that Tatsumaki isn't Low 5-B, it was just that she's not astronomically more powerful than PsykoOrochi (it took all of her effort and energy to beat PsykoOrochi, causing her strength to fluctuate) and shouldn't be at least Low 5-B.
and also I want to ask why there is no "far hinger" in saitama's profile
Kachon said something and I didn't have the effort to argue.

Last edited:
Saitama: At least Small Planet level, likely far higher

Lord Boros: At least Moon level+ with Power Released, Small Planet level with Meteoric Burst, higher with Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon

Tornado of Terror: At least Small Planet level

This seems fine to me.
I think for Tatsumaki it should be something like At least Moon Level+, likely (or possibly) Small Planet Level

soryr i know nothing of the hierarchy i would prefer if you put it on the forum instead
oh, dont worry, I am the self-proclaimed VSB main bureaucrat after all

What do staff think of this upgrades:

Tornado of Terror: Small Planet level

Lord Boros: Small Planet level with Meteoric Burst, higher with Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon

Psykos: At least Moon level+, likely higher

Orochi: Moon level+
not really sure about tornado and psykos being L5B

Personally, because we're upsca Saitama already, the likely far higher isn't needed. Just "At least Low 5-B".

A nitpick but like I said in the last thread, if we have a possibly far higher, the at least becomes superfluous. The possibly far higher comes from Saitama exceeding his shown range of abilities, so the first part is his shown range.

I don’t really see why Psykorochi would have a “possibly higher,” at that point she should just be Low 5-B imo, and I don’t think Saitama should have a “likely far higher”, but otherwise, I think Vizer’s suggestion is fine.
Ok, how about this:

Saitama: At least Small Planet level

Lord Boros: Small Planet level with Meteoric Burst, higher with Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon

Psykos: At least Moon level+

@Tracer It's kind of the same thing with Released Boros and Meteoric Burst that we talked about in the last thread.

PsykoOrochi is vaguely stronger than Orochi. We don't know how much.

Tatsumaki scales above her a fair amount.
Ok, how about this:

Saitama: At least Small Planet level

Psykos: At least Moon level+

Seems good.

@Tracer It's kind of the same thing with Released Boros and Meteoric Burst that we talked about in the last thread.

PsykoOrochi is vaguely stronger than Orochi.

Tatsumaki scales above her to some extent.
I would say Psykorochi’s superiority to Orochi is less vague than Released Boros’ tbh, but yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back