• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait so literally everyone upscales to low 5-B except orochi lol? Actually maybe boros' sealed form and released remain 5-C+, but meteoric burst is low 5-B.
Boros has nothing to do with this thread, but Sealed Boros doesn’t scale to Orochi at all, and yes, Released Boros is “At least 5-C+“ and Meteoric Burst is Low 5-B.

This doesn't look like enough to justify an upscaling gap that big.

Aside from the gap not being that big, Psykorochi thought she could beat someone that one-shot Orochi, meaning Psykorochi > one-shot > Orochi, and then Tatsumaki casually bodied Psykorochi. Tatsumaki >> Psykorochi > one-shot > Orochi.

Even if Psykorochi doesn’t upscale, Tatsumaki absolutely should.

Yeah I think the upscaling from Psykorochi is pretty iffy. I know that alot of characters believe they defeat a certain character but I think that's used for supporting evidence than the only evidence.

As for Tatsu I agree

Aside from the gap not being that big, Psykorochi thought she could beat someone that one-shot Orochi, meaning Psykorochi > one-shot > Orochi, and then Tatsumaki casually bodied Psykorochi. Tatsumaki >> Psykorochi > one-shot > Orochi.

Even if Psykorochi doesn’t upscale, Tatsumaki absolutely should.
inverse one shot gap are unquantifiable iirc

although i agree, this isn't enough in the wiki's standards

''It is possible for a character who is depicted as vastly superior to another in a statistic to be placed in a tier above the other, given that the other character is close to the the next tier. However, this ultimately needs to be decided through case-by-case analysis.''

''It is possible for a character who is depicted as vastly superior to another in a statistic to be placed in a tier above the other, given that the other character is close to the the next tier. However, this ultimately needs to be decided through case-by-case analysis.''
that's why i agree

Let me get this straight, orochi did a Level 5C+ feat, saitama casually defeated it and hit kill, as the difference to 5C+ from orochi to Low 5B level is minimal, saitama took Low 5-B, Psychos absorbed orochi and became stronger than him, so she must pass that minimum difference so being Low 5-B, as Tatsumaki and Genos fought her with claw, both also pick up that level, Now Boros, well he is said by the saitama as someone strong, being the strongest he faced, even surprising himself in the middle of the fight, so that makes the "Boros Meteor Explosion" stronger than Orochi so when he uses the cannon it should be Low 5-B for passing the slightest scale difference, so the moon calculation of the cannon was useless.

That was basically what I understood.

Let me get this straight, orochi did a Level 5C+ feat, saitama casually defeated it and hit kill, as the difference to 5C+ from orochi to Low 5B level is minimal, saitama took Low 5-B, Psychos absorbed orochi and became stronger than him, so she must pass that minimum difference so being Low 5-B, as Tatsumaki and Genos fought her with claw, both also pick up that level, Now Boros, well he is said by the saitama as someone strong, being the strongest he faced, even surprising himself in the middle of the fight, so that makes the "Boros Meteor Explosion" stronger than Orochi so when he uses the cannon it should be Low 5-B for passing the slightest scale difference, so the moon calculation of the cannon was useless.

That was basically what I understood.
Yeah, thats how it is currently rated

What level will be like this?

Tatsumaki, Genos, Psychos e Boros: Low 5-B (Exatons)

Saitama: Low 5-B (minimally 1 Zettatons up)

this is honestly ridiculous
How so? I've been on the wiki for years and we don't just hand out 1.3x multipliers just because one character is stronger than another.

Not happy? Get other members of staff in here.

I agree with the upgrades.

Would Released and MB Boros upscale from this too? Not sure about Released, but Meteoric Burst absolutely should, because he is far stronger than a version of himself that is stronger than Orochi, who is 1.3 away from Low 5-B.

I agree with the upgrades.

Would Released and MB Boros upscale from this too? Not sure about Released, but Meteoric Burst absolutely should, because he is far stronger than a version of himself that is stronger than Orochi, who is 1.3 away from Low 5-B.
He should, yeah, Saitama treats Boros as too strong but treats Orochi as a baby playing with water

appeal to authority
That's not an appeal to authority; that's just our history for dealing with these upscaling cases.

As I said, get more staff opinions in here. I'm not going to change my vote just because a bunch of OPM fans aren't happy.

That's not an appeal to authority; that's just our history for dealing with these upscaling cases.

As I said, get more staff opinions in here. I'm not going to change my vote just because a bunch of OPM fans aren't happy.
so do we need staff opinions or can we just use a shitton of normal users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back