• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tanjirou (post breath of the sun mastery+demon slayer mark) vs killua(post nen training)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No counter to Instinctive Reactions and lightning paralysis

But to continue the match, we need to SERIOUSLY discuss the Nen Crush thing, because sooner or earlier there is going to be guy that will point that out.

Tanjirou has surpassed Pillars who resist Muzan's aura that paralyzed in fear and made bleed fourth strongest Demon in the entire series (Akaza, who already is immune to aura of the Moons lower than him and probably even the higher ones), resistance probably grows along with strength in Kimetsu no Yaiba as at first he just resisted Rui's aura which was comparable to Shinobu's, that caused intense shuddering and lack of air, frightening a Spider Demon. Adding to this Tanjirou's inhuman willpower and resolve/own aura (called "Battle Spirit" by Akaza), are we agreeing he can resist the Ren of Killua?

EDIT: I remember he also could resist the effects of Muzan's blood for some time and still had will to fight

nah i only realized how bad it was when i reread demon slayer

i was holding this match up for months but then i reread demon slayer and realized that this match up is kinda bad

Bad? I mean, Killua is equally skilled, can paralyze with lightning, improves during battle, has near-instant reactions with Narukami and we still didn't know if everyone agrees that Tanjirou can resist Nen Crush.

Also, See-Through-World is not passive. It never was.

Knov went through a mental breakdown from seeing Pouf's aura but that isn't really Madness. It's more like when Pitou caused Palm to go so insane she killed herself.

Either way Nen has been stated to induce Madness on unprotected people regardless. It isn't through fear as seen in the Palm example. Just because powerful characters have done it doesn't take away the mechanisms. The only reason Killua made that comparison was because those are the characters in which he's had malice exposure against and their malice is significantly disgusting.

Also death is explicitly through prolonged exposure and "strain". Paralysis is through fear and making the target not want to move. They also feel like they're in a jungle with ferocious beasts.

So Nen is detrimental to characters without defense or resistance. Powerful characters can induce hallucinations, fear and paralysis even with through defense.

it is passive when he uses breath of the fire god and tanjirou also has instinctive reactions.i reget making this because tanjirou could just say no to killua trying to hit him and he could just spam walts and fire chariot. i dont think this fight is fair anymore.

Either way Tanjiro should resist to an extent but it would still harm him in the fight. Especially if Killua goes assassin mode which increases his malice further.

Thebannanaworkshop said:
true but precog plus he could close the rang gap with walts faster than killua could react.
Killua can deal with attacks faster than his own speed due to Instinctive Reactions (literally happened in verse)

okay walts was able to hit muzan who was unseeable to other people as the had see through world and those people had fought demons slighty faster than killua is shown to be

Not to mention speed is equalized so Tanjiro isn't outspeeding Killua. In fact, I'd expect the opposite.

I don't see a higher on this key for Tanjirou's speed so no matter if it's a technique, it's not necessarily faster than his base movements. We don't assume every technique is faster than normal without confirmation.

I'm voting Killua as well. Better skills, AP advantage plus stat amps, electricity capable of stunning a Low 7-C, instinctive reaction, Killua has everything going for him.

well tanjirou had to chase somone who was faster than him and spamed walts then did the same thing to muzan we know its faster cause tanjirou uses it like a quick dash instead of it being on hm at all times

Tanjiro.

KnY charactesrs regularly produce and resist fear/paralysis aura, so with verse equalization Nen Crush is resisted, especially with Killua lacking Ren feats in the first place. [1] [2] [3]

Not only does Tanjiro have precog and reactive power levels, but he also have three speed amps: Dance of the Fire God (Put his speed on par of an attack that previously blitz'd him), Demon Slayer Mark (Made his speed outpace an an opponent who can casually blitz him), and See-Through World (Dramaticly increases his speed, and further improves his precog by allowing him to analyze his opponent's movements in slow motio).

The See-Through World also makes Tanjiro's intent impossible to detect and nullified Akaza's Compass Needle, which would also make Killua's instinctive reaction useless. Killua won't be able to instinctively sense Tanjiro's presence or instinctively recognize him as a threat.

Tanjiro's stamina is also better and he can easily outlast Killua. Tanjiro was able to train for a seven days without food or sleep and almost no water. Meanwhile, Killua has a very limited electric supply and needs to recharge after a few attacks.

>Killua lacking Ren feats

No? He like, always like to impose his aura and killing intent on others

>Speed amps

His speed section doesnt mention any "higher with amps" and even that wont help much against Killua's instinctive reactions which can allow him to deal with attacks far faster than his own speed

>Tanjiro has better stamina

Profiles says otherwise

Aura: On fodder Nen users you mean; nothing considered extraordinary. As mentioned KnY produce fear/paralysis aura and killing intent all the time, and Tanjiro has an extraordinary ability to resist it.

Speed: What are you talking about? Tanjiro's speed section in his profile does mention that the DotFG, the Demon Slayer Mark, and the See-Through World provide *higher* speed. And if it didn't for the sake of argument, I provided clear-cut scans. These are very significant speed amps that allows for a blitz.

Instinctive reaction: As explained, the See-Through World makes Tanjiro undetectable by Killua's instinctive reaction.

Stamina: Killua's weakness section in his profile mentions the limited time he is able to use electric abilities. Basicly making it Tanjiro with a technique that is described to allow him to dance forever vs Killua in his base form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back