• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tanjirou (post breath of the sun mastery+demon slayer mark) vs killua(post nen training)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tanjiro can't resist Madness hax because of flashback BS. If the context doesn't indicate he'll become mad after exposure then it's worthless.

He doesn't resist Death hax either, but assuming this happens once the Ten is too strong the influence becomes unbearable he might have a pass on this.

I'd like to know what's the exact potency of the Nen Crush's hax and Tanjiro's resistances. Killua has the lead because he affected someone with resistance so at first Tanjiro's resistance is irrelevant.

Well depends since tanjirou was devoid of of feelings and emotions and wasn't thinking and he was immune to stun cause spinner girl sent shocks through his bloodstream and he just started moving again

Being devoid of feelings isn't enough to prove a resistance to fear or any empathic manipulation. He needs feats proving he can do that by being exposed to fear hax.

Again, his resistance is, at the moment, irrelevant, as Killua affected someone who has resistance to the effects.

Yes but the rabbit thing had emotions and it could feel fear tanjirou however cant do that you can't have fearhax if the person can't feel fear

Empathic Manipulation and its variants tend to induce such things. You'd need to prove Tanjiro is biologically incapable of feeling fear or showing resistance on a higher level than Killua's hax.

Because Tanjiro supressing his fear doesn't stop outer intervention from characters who could induce the fear by other means.

Sorry I saw this post while I was grabbing links um no tanjirou isnt suppressing his fear in breath of the fire God he literally feels nothing and is incapable of doing so unless he switches into breath of water.

Yeah, pretty NLFish to me. If it's used to avoid hax, too bad, because Killua has a better hax than people in KnY until proved otherwise.

The Calaca said:
Yeah, pretty NLFish to me. If it's used to avoid hax, too bad, because Killua has a better hax than people in KnY until proved otherwise.
Muzanaura1.png

Muzanaura2.png

Muzanaura3.png

Tanjiro dealt with this man in his strongest form.

Also, maybe it's just speculations, but isn't madness manip only applicable to few characters and it's via fearhax?

No. Every Nen User has those passive abilities. It's stated on the Black Whale that influencing someone without defense destroys their mind. Madness is not through fear either it's literally just ******* their mind. Death Hax is after prolonged exposure and straining against the Nen.

I think Killua wins too. Regardless of Nen Crush, his lightning ignores durability to an extent. He has instinctive reaction that goes beyond his physical speed. And he can use a limited version of En that lets Killua know about all incoming attack not to mention his enhanced almost omnidirectional awareness.

Iirc Tanjiro got struck with Muzan's blood that corrupts human mind and he still had will to fight, even while unconscious. Muzan's aura is pretty much the same as Nen Crush but not as versatile.

@Spooky Even if Tanjiro has resisted similar ailments, Killua has provoked the effects in someone who naturally resists. Just with that he's > Tanjiro unless the hax potency shows a gap.

Muzan also bypassed resistance. Akaza is immune to aura of other Upper Moons who do the same as Muzan but on lower scale.

Only case of Madness I remember was Pitou angering Gon and Pouf mentally cucking Knov (with Zetsu, and that was because of fear Knov experienced). Killua's Nen is nowhere near their level

Nen's basic mechanics don't vary between users even if they share different natures. If it's a basic application, anyone can do it under the right circunstances.

The nature of the aura is irrelevant. It's what happens when those mechanics are used, not through malice or similars.

So?

There's no correlation between factors that I'm aware of. Is just the auras are creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back