• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tanjirou Kamado VS Wayne (Hylics) (GRACE)

Eh, it's still another advantage tho, and it makes stat amps and a possible second does of AD really big for Wayne.

• Poison and Paralysis are not resisted by Tanjiro
  • After getting haxstomped by fear manip, Wayne will have two tries, with some knowledge on Tanjiro's abilities
    • His Accelerated Development will significantly increase his statistics both times he loses.
  • Can negate all of Tanjiro's hax with moves like Mystic Meat, and will start out both fights negating it due to the effects of a bath.
    • This prevents regeneration negation as well.
  • His gestures have far longer range, and several of them will instantly hit Tanjiro, negating the biggest advantage of precognition.
  • One of his strongest moves not only deals far more damage than his normal attacks but also inflicts paralysis, and it also happens to be one of those instant-hit attacks.
  • Superior speed prevents a speed blitz via amping by Tanjiro
  • Has several ways to heal, and several of them raise his defense as well. This healing is potent enough to restore grievous wounds, thus forcing Tanjiro to land a killing blow, which is difficult with the AP difference.
  • Has several stat amps, both offensive and defensive.
  • Can hover and fly in a set direction really rapidly, thus allowing him to keep his range advantage as long as possible.
Absolutely none of these things have been addressed.

I should make it clear my vote only went to Tanjirou within the neutral setting and 5m distance.
If Wayne has a fountain, this borders on a stomp. Tanjirou may be able to beat Wayne at 5m but he's not destroying the fountain before Wayne comes back and when he does, Tanjirou ain't getting back into CQC.

I should make it clear my vote only went to Tanjirou within the neutral setting and 5m distance.
If Wayne has a fountain, this borders on a stomp. Tanjirou may be able to beat Wayne at 5m but he's not destroying the fountain before Wayne comes back and when he does, Tanjirou ain't getting back into CQC.
Just to make sure, that's a vote, right?

Just to make sure, that's a vote, right?
Voting Wayne if he has fountains (basically makes this a stomp) or if he starts like, not within slashing distance or a distance Tanjirou can't cross in a literal instant comparatively to what Wayne can do (10-20m+).

If either of those two conditions are filled I'm voting Wayne and given he has the former now.

Because if so, Hylics has to have it or else that would be restricting his abilities
Not really restricting his abilities imo. It technically isn't his ability, he just makes heavy use of it, like, really, really heavy use. It's basically optional equipment.

Though, he doesn't need it to win, it just makes it a overwhelmingly huge win. Without it, given he doesn't start within literal slashing distance, he can still edge out a win I'd say more often then not.

He has the fountain because it was argued Tanjirou can just block it off.

He has the fountain because it was argued Tanjirou can just block it off.
Never said otherwise.

Though I doubt, extremely so, Tanjirou can block off a fountain before Wayne comes back. Even with precog, he'd have to actually get to it first and unless they're like five feet from it, I doubt he's gonna destroy it before Wayne comes back and literally flips him off to death at range. (And if he does, well, it's not like others don't exist).

And honestly I've kinda debunked half the Tanjiro arguments while my Wayne arguments haven't even been addressed, so those votes shouldn't really count.

Armor already addressed the previous points for Tanjiro, the previous votes don't count until his counterarguments are addressed.

Unwanted voted Tanjirou he said that would vote Wayne if the distance has more range

I mean, the range is effectively higher, since Wayne will respawn somewhat far away from Tanjiro.

... Also, Chariot did change his vote, it's still not grace.

Nobody has addressed my arguments! Why are you all still voting!

ok since we are not going anywhere i want to ask this for everyone:

who are you voting to?

I'm not really biased against Tanjiro here but it's just bad manners to ignore the arguments presented and going straight to voting, especially when said reasons that you agree with have been addressed or debunked.

Still voting Hylics.

Bump. And no, this match isn't over, my arguments haven't been addressed.

Bump. And no, this match isn't over, my arguments haven't been addressed.
Wouldn't be anyway. While it's true that 7 votes would be grace, that's only if there's a difference of 3. Tanjirou would need 8 votes first to actually enter grace.

I don't want it to get controversial but I'd sure as heck take that over getting FRA'd into oblivion without anyone actually countering my arguments.

Address my arguments as to why he doesn't. I will literally take this to the Match Removal thread if nobody does.

Also, you said Wayne would win if he had more range, and he LITERALLY does, since he gets to respawn at a distance from Tanjiro.

Back