• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tanjiro Vs SCP-096 (Concluded)

Status
Not open for further replies.
173 does in fact have dura negging snaps due to its passive power null
Its attacks have a 9-A tier in its profile; do a CRT first then we can use your claim here.
SCP-173's Power nullification is only listed for the Koitern key by the way, where a previous iteration of SCP-173 was a multiversal dictator and madman.

Much of the SCP-096 votes are based on FRAs with unaddressed rebuttals, so don't think they are valid under the versus thread rules.

Sorry I seem to made a mistake after checking it appears we somehow have the Foundation throwing shy guy in the sun and being melted from the inside of his acid resistance bones which doesn't make sense.

Some SCPs have contradicting origin stories in Extended Canon; this is resolved by the tales occuring in different timelines (basicly the fans can accept the extended canon they like and ignore the ones they don't). Nonetheless, we are going with a composite SCP-096, so we are using feats and anti-feats from whatever exists in the SCP wiki.
It is mentioned in the VSBattles wiki's scaling rules for SCP Foundation that Extended Canon functions similarily to composite profiles.

Extended Canon is to be a separate key on an SCP File in question where there are enough alternative stories that it can be placed in a different tier or have a sufficiently different set of abilities. It functions similarly to a Composite profile, however they still follow more general narrative trends on the website, and are thus subject to scrutiny such as PIS and Outliers. Also included in this is collaborative testing logs, which are put together by the various members of the website.

Some SCPs have interpretations that may contradict or differ from the Extended Canon enough to be placed in a separate key (I.E. SCP-173 and The Koitern, SCP-076 and Hevel-Ab-Leshal, etc.).

SCPs that have only one or two significant canons outside of the original file may have them in different keys as opposed to an extended canon (Such as SCP-3589 and its Apotheosis Canon interpretation).

SCP-096 doesn't have separation in the Extended Canon package, and the stories where it constantly gets its bones broken by SCP-173 and gets traumatized by SCP-682 don't have characters outside the Extended Canon key.

If you want to make a separate key for "Consequences and Collarbones" (it gets killed after acid is poured inside its bones) and "In my eyes, indisposed. In disguises no one knows. Hides the face, lies the snake. The sun in my disgrace" (It gets thrown into the sun),
You need a CRT.

Wow so nobody cares about this match? there was good input of how tanjiro can win

Soo overall which are the arguments for Tanjiro and the ones for 096?

SCP-096 is pretty much only one.

When tanjiro looks at its face its will get up and start screaming and crying for about 1 - 2 minutes

Then there is tanjiro. when tanjiro look at his face i believe he would sense bloodlust or sense his intention so tanjiro would cut his head off

Also it might not kill scp-096 but im sure it would incap

SCP-096 is pretty much only one.

When tanjiro looks at its face its will get up and start screaming and crying for about 1 - 2 minutes

Then there is tanjiro. when tanjiro look at his face i believe he would sense bloodlust or sense his intention so tanjiro would cut his head off

Also it might not kill scp-096 but im sure it would incap
That argument is good enough

Vote for Tanjiro.

Also i forgot to add after those 1-2 min scp-096 will get hostle and that means he is bloodlusted and you cant hide from him he wont stop till u ded

But still tanjiro would not waste that time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back