• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tanjiro Vs SCP-096 (Concluded)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its what is going to replace statistics amplification aftr th revision and the reason why it was able to consistently keep up with 682 for two days straight with 682's constant power creep in combat

Can I get a reminder on the constructive argument for Shy Guy?

The most detailed argument presented is that SCP-094 is actually High 8-C for tanking a 9-B weapon.

096 also fought 682 to a standstill in a span of two days, which I presume is what Weekly is going to use for a CRT to get 096 RPL.

096 also fought 682 to a standstill in a span of two days, which I presume is what Weekly is going to use for a CRT to get 096 RPL.
682 is 9-A. There needs to be evidence that 682's exposure to 096 resulted in offensive adaptions; all we know is that it shrunk, and 096 was wounded and traumatized after attacking for over a day.
SCP-096's CRT needs to get made and accepted first before it is relevant for matches. On the other hand, Tanjiro already has RPL and a powerful amp in his profile.

That tale gave SCP-173 an NLF neck snap if I recall. Crybaby fra
NLF requires very reliable statements. SCP-173 profile does not have durability ignoring attacks, conceptual manipulation, or such. As far as this thread is concerned, Shy Guy got casually damaged by a 9-A.

Behead 096 while it is crying, which should work as 096 only has Tier 9 physical durability feats, and its bones were cracked with 9-A attacks.

If it doesn't work, dodge with clarivoyance and hit harder with reactive power level, and amping with Tenth Form and Dance of the Fire God.

Ok I will put this in small words the SCP-682 fight is canon to that tale meaning SCP-682 couldn't even scratch the shy guy yet 173 would have one shot without regen but shy guy did better than peanut did during all three of its attempts and some quotes.

You said its bones were still intact. Breaking bones is what 173 does.

And

"Every single test has shown that SCP-096's bones are completely indestructible."

This is followed by 9-A peanut being revealed to break it fun fact several articles by the maker of the tale show stronger weapons in the Foundation's arsenal.

Question if one character hits 7 votes do I request match rn or wait 24 hours

SCP-682 couldn't even scratch the shy guy
Then why was 096 traumatized and wounded on a corner?

yet 173 would have one shot without regen but shy guy did better than peanut did
Let's say that 173 has more offensive power than baseline SCP-682 or 85% shrunk SCP-682. Doesn't change that Shy Guy gets wrecked by 9-A.
SCP-682 doesn't always adapt to be an unstoppable power house. It got recaptured by agents most of the times it tried to escape.

You said its bones were still intact. Breaking bones is what 173 does.

And

"Every single test has shown that SCP-096's bones are completely indestructible."

This is followed by 9-A peanut being revealed to break it fun fact several articles by the maker of the tale show stronger weapons in the Foundation's arsenal.
NLF is bad argumentation + you need a CRT before we can use your argument.
Safety requirements so that no one would accidently see SCP-096's face complicates testing. So any easy to plan test applies to 9-B handheld equipments. There is not much to go with.

M3X himself apparently said that the 9-A calculation is wrong and correct result is ~9-C. So I vote for 096
Actually the calculation method is approved and used by multiple calc group members. However Ugarik disagrees with it, but recommended an alternative method that would make the calc 9-A+. So...

Question if one character hits 7 votes do I request match rn or wait 24 hours
24 hours if there isn't new discussions/arguments.
By the way, votes aren't supposed to count unless the counterarguments for their justifications are addressed.

You said the result is 9-A+ with Ugr's method, but it's 9-C
With the compressive strength method, according to how Ugarik believes it should be done (but multiple calc group members don't).

However he said:
By the way this is the same method as any regular pulverization calc. The volume is calculated as area times width of the blade.
Doing a pulverization calc with the width of the blade yields 9-A+.

Nonetheless you are supposed to vote based on what is on the profile, so 9-A for now.

Then why was 096 traumatized and wounded on a corner?
It tries to kill anyone who looks at it's face its inability to kill the lizard caused distress as it wasn't actually harmed.
Let's say that 173 has more offensive power than baseline SCP-682 or 85% shrunk SCP-682. Doesn't change that Shy Guy gets wrecked by 9-A.
Most likely thru durability negating abilities multiple tales imply and the argument is that it is 682>173 but 682>>096.
NLF is bad argumentation + you need a CRT before we can use your argument
I am not using any NLF arguments it is that 173 ability is snap neck be the logic used makes me think that is not an acceptable argument and I don't need to make a CRT as the logic you are using also doesn't work as scp 173 vs scp 106 is by the same guy and the Foundation can't do shit to 106 canonically.

Ima give y'all time if you want to object. I'll request this tomorrow if that's ok.

It tries to kill anyone who looks at it's face its inability to kill the lizard caused distress as it wasn't actually harmed.
We don't have info to assess how much it was physically harmed or what it regenerated, but 096 was severely wounded.

Most likely thru durability negating abilities multiple tales imply and the argument is that it is 682>173 but 682>>096.
I am not using any NLF arguments it is that 173 ability is snap neck be the logic used makes me think that is not an acceptable argument and I don't need to make a CRT as the logic you are using also doesn't work as scp 173 vs scp 106 is by the same guy and the Foundation can't do shit to 106 canonically.
Currently the wiki doesn't accept durability negation for 173. For now let's go with 9-A as written in its profile.

SCP-106's Extended Canon key gives him 9-A in physical durability.

Telekinesis

Intangible
Telekinesis is completely different to durability negation.

Currently SCP-106's profile has a physical tier of 9-A in the Extended Canon key; maybe the old man is not passively intangible in the Extended Canon or there are methods to bypass his intangibility (with many of them having nothing to do with ignoring durability), but it doesn't matter here. Versus threads aren't a substitute to CRTs.

To claim that SCP-096's anti-feat of getting his bones constantly and casually snapped is due to SCP-173 having durability ignoring attacks (even though a CRT is needed for this claim to be usable here), to claim that there is no known upper limit to SCP-096's durability.

To claim that SCP-096's anti-feat of getting his bones constantly and casually snapped is due to SCP-173 having durability ignoring attacks (even though a CRT is needed for this claim to be usable here), to claim that there is no known upper limit to SCP-096's durability.
173 does in fact have dura negging snaps due to its passive power null

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back