• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Divine_Phoenix

She/Her
VS Battles
Image Helper
The main Berseria profiles are complete here.

So now, onto the justifications. (These are for Berseria only as of now, some will apply to Zestiria later)

Low 7-C early game:

Who scales: Keys for the main cast, all Praetor level exorcists, all other Therions, early game daemons, a key for Zaveid (This will be done once i get to the Zestiria cast)

I consider the early game key to encompass the period from Velvet's fight with the Drake in Titania up to the first encounter with Innominat in Titania.

The justification for the tier originally comes from a calc about Zestiria, which is fine, but I would like to have something from Berseria to scale them to, and so i found this [1] Velvet fights a Drake very early on in the game, Sorey fights one here [2]. The Drake in Zestiria was corrupting the entirety of Marlind and domains have been shown to scale to one's power, like when Heldalf's was completely shutting down Sorey's powers, but when Sorey completed the Trials, this effect ceased. The two Drakes are using literally the same model, there's no mistaking it being the same type of enemy. The reasoning for the "At least" for Berseria is because they become a lot stronger up until meeting Innominat.

7-B Mid-Late game:

Who scales: Keys for the main cast, all Legate level exorcists, another key for Zaveid, Van Aifread, mid-late game daemons

I consider the Mid-Late game key to be from the first meeting with Innominat up until just before the party enters the portal to the final dungeon.

The reasoning for this one comes from this scene here and here

Now, i'm not entirely sure if this is 7-B or 7-A, that's why i have the "At least" in place now, here are the best shots i could get of the volcano [3] [4] [5] [6] so you tell me if it's 7-A, i am not qualified to answer that.

5-B Endgame:

Who scales: Keys for the main cast, Artorius, Innominat

The justification originally comes from Indignation, which was discussed on the previous thread, however, there is more, [7] [8], here we see that Innominat was using the Earth as a vessel prior to be pushed out by the Empyreans, in the second image, we see Maotelus doing the same, Innominat has also been stated multiple times as being capable of expanding his domain to the entire planet and seemingly having done so many times before, as stated before, the size of a domain is based on the strength of the wielder (should they choose to manifest it as such), this should make a good second justification for planet level endgame. In addition, Dhaos, the being that the Indignation feat scales from, is mentioned in Berseria in a mandatory story cutscene here (Skit starts at 17:00), giving more credibility to the feat.

Playing Berseria and Zestiria there some hint about Maotelus .

Maotelus before Zestiria era can make many shepard and purify around earth . However during Zestiria Era he lose his followers and only can purifvy small villange because people don't worshipping him and thread his legend and seraphim as fairytale .

Here my zestiria power level .

Prime Maotelus > Heldalf - Sorey > Zestiria Maotelus .

Yeah, that does seem accurate, given how it is stated that Maotelus lost his followers, Prime Maotelus was probably not long after Berseria.

I already gave you my opinion, Early and mid game keys are fine and I disagree with the 5-B for the Spell thing.

Mao-boi is shown covering just the surface of the planet with his power hence why High 6-A, he use the land as his vessel, but that could simply refer to the continent not the whole planet although an argument can be made for that perhaps. It's been really sometime so I can't remember

So you think High 6-A would be fine for endgame keys for Berseria and Zestiria casts? The cutscene pretty clearly shows him covering the whole planet, so I doubt it was just one continent. If so, I could adjust them and update the profiles that I've currently redone. I do also personally disagree with 5-B for the Indignation thing.

Covering the whole planet IS High 6-A. Unless there's something says that Mao-boi can blow up the planet from inside out he's not getting 5-B rating.

Zesteria cast can scale to Berseira but the opposite cannot happen. Zesteira crew go through many trails to power up and reach such power and it's supported by the narrator perfectly while Bers cast does nothing and the whole final seems like huge PIS.

I can agree with scaling Velvet to tier 6 for being part of Innominat herself. The rest however I disagree and I have no furthere saying in this

You can't call the conclusion to a game PIS, that's not how that works. They do grow stronger, while they might not have as clear cut power ups as the Zestiria cast does, they do still clearly grow stronger, my estimate is that they reach High 6-A around the time of the final dungeon. The entire Berseria cast should be High 6-A scaling to Laphicet and Innominat who they are capable of damaging. If they weren't High 6-A, Artorius and Innominat would eliminate them just by breathing.

My claim is just as ridiculous as you saying those guys grew million of times stronger to fight Innominat when they were having troubles with half-dead imperfect Kamui Oscar and then fight Perfect Empryan Arthur because "that how RPG works". At least I don't agree with such logic. The final fight is highly inconsistent with everything that has been established before

Why does the world need gods if freaking Elenore can fight back Innominat? No shit, this is a video-game, but this still goes against everything established previously in the series

I am just repeating myself at this point. I have nothing anymore to say, if other members agree with you then feel free to upgrade them. I don't really care that much about the verse anymore tbh.

Eleanor is linked to Laphicet via the malak tether, if anything, her being that level does make sense. Also Velvet oneshots both Oscar and Teresa when they attack her after their fight, this is also a considerable amount of time before the final battle. This is also, at least I'm pretty sure, not how verses are treated on this wiki.

@Sigurd

Care to explain why? Along with everything else, the setting clearly places Innominat as a threat to all mankind, why would him being High 6-A, and thus, the people who scale to him being the same, seem so strange?

Back