• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tagoma definitely has the edge in combat overall, as he is much more adapted to fighting in general when compared to Spongebob. Even ignoring all of the combat skill and experience he likely has under his belt considering that he's from DBZ, he still has Energy/Ki Manipulation as well as enhanced senses and 6th sense.

However, it's likely that Tagoma only possesses the latter two abilities I mentioned. And Spongebob's Regenerationn should counteract anything Tagoma can actually do to him. And Spongebob has been capable of harming people who are around his size on multiple occasions.

Spongebob takes it with mid-difficulty.

Sorry I'm bumping an old thread, but I actually find this interesting and amusing.

Anyway, you should probably establish a location for the fight. If it's on land, Spongebob obviously loses as he'll dry up. If it's in a fully aquatic environment, Spongebob likely wins as frogs in general don't dwell in the ocean to that extent.

Battle setting should probably be a pond or a small swamp or something. In which case, this might be a stalemate. I don't see Tagoma putting Spongebob down permenantly due to Regenerationn. On the other hand, Tagoma's enhanced senses may help him avoid anything Spongebob throws at him.

Yeah, sorry to post in an old thread, but it should be clarified.

Tagoma's tier: Tier: 5-B | High 4-C | 10-C

The key that corresponds with his tier:
Key: Pre-Training with Frieza | Post-Training with Frieza | Namekian Frog

10-C Tagoma is a Namekian Frog.

So yeah. Environment is important, & this isn't so much Spongebob vs a DBZ character as it is, Spongebob vs an alien frog that has the mind & probably ki & senses of a DBZ character. Even with a somehow neutral environment this might be a stalemate due to dodging & better sensing/reflexes vs Regenerationn. A win via stamina exhaustion may be possible, too.

Back