• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Szeth vs Yato

450px-Szeth
Szeth son son Vallano

Yato
I just made my first page and wanted to take it on a joyride!
Its 8-C vs 9-A but I gave that tier to Szeth only because he can throw rocks well so should be more-less equal.

Szeth has fresh Spheres, so enough Stormlight for a resonably long match.

Szeth has order to kill Yato, Yato defends himself.

Speed not equalized for now.

Szeth:

Yato:

Inconclusive:

Uh

I hate to burst your bubble, but, eh, I made that page.

So, what's keeping Szeth from speedamping, pulling out Nightblood, and EEing Yato?

Profile copyright violation

High 8-C is quite a bit above 9-A.

True, but it seems Yato can ignore dura too.

However Szeth is crazy more skilled, can amp his speed, lash Yato to a tree several times to pin him down, then impale him.

Heck if Yato is good then just looking at Nightblood would cause him to double back and vomit, which would give Szeth a huge opening.

Szethc powers comes from an object right?So yato should be able to deal with that via

• Zetsu (Severance): Yato is able to sever the bonds between people and/or things, making them forget they ever met.

Nightblood outranges that by a good couple meters.

Also if I'm not mistaken Yato would have to hit Szeth to do that, which he'd have a hard time doing under 4x gravity being pinned sideways while someone who can amp their speed several times over rushes towards you, bloodlusted.

Dargoo Faust said:
Uh
I hate to burst your bubble, but, eh, I made that page.

So, what's keeping Szeth from speedamping, pulling out Nightblood, and EEing Yato?
1) There was no page.

2) I made the page.

3) I made this post.

4) The page was formated wrong, so it got removed.

5) There was no page again.

6) You made the page (probably).

7) Now there is a page and you say you made it, and the old post of me saying I made it still exists.

Dargoo Faust said:
True, but it seems Yato can ignore dura too.
However Szeth is crazy more skilled, can amp his speed, lash Yato to a tree several times to pin him down, then impale him.

Heck if Yato is good then just looking at Nightblood would cause him to double back and vomit, which would give Szeth a huge opening.
Q&A

That they decided was evil was someone who would try to take the sword and use it for evil purposes, selling it, manipulating and extorting others, that sort of thing.

He wouldn't probably pass Nightblood's test. But even if he does, the effects aren't that strong.

Yato can win if he keeps distance and uses range atacks. No matter the Stormlight amount Szeth wont heal beeing cut in half with vital organs on different sides of cut.

On 'close' quater Szeth wins. Nightblood oneshoots and kills Yukine, ant the blade has bonus to agility, since except for Szeth's speed and blade mastery, it can also autopilot it's wielding hand when necessary, to intercept Yukine and kill him.

>autopilot it's wielding

That should give Szeth Instinctive Reaction with the sword, actually.

Also, Smzmitt, I was told by a friend that I got some of the info on Nightblood wrong (likely because I'm not that far into the books), so if he descriptions need tweaking you can feel free to update them. If that involves adding new powers run them by me first.

Dargoo Faust said:
>autopilot it's wielding
That should give Szeth Instinctive Reaction with the sword, actually.
It usually autopilots when the user is not skilled or doesn't want to fight, so we dont know how good it is. However Denth said that Vasher could only win against his that guy that became Zombie with Nightblood's help, despide Vasher beeing master swordsman with centuries of expirience, so it is not exactly conclusive...

Dargoo Faust said:
Also, Smzmitt, I was told by a friend that I got some of the info on Nightblood wrong (likely because I'm not that far into the books), so if he descriptions need tweaking you can feel free to update them. If that involves adding new powers run them by me first.
I made CRT.

Back