• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

System XX vs. Demi-Fiend

Status
Not open for further replies.
LightinAnt said:
I mean didn't you literally say the scaling is fine from the canon to the crossover because they use the same setting? 2-A Makoto from possibly beating System XX is a no
My dude, the characters in Cross Tag are non-cano, it just so happens that the foundation of the game's story and lore is BlazBlue's. It follows BlazBlue's rules in terms of storytelling, it just happens to not be canon to the overall continuity. So let's say if Makoto scales to this: it's Cross Tag Battle Makoto who scales, not the canon version of Makoto.

Plus there are plenty of franchises here that allow this kind of scaling. Dragon Ball FighterZ is an example. Android 21 scales to 4-B above Super Perfect Cell and her Majin Forms scale to 3-A from RoF Goku. Yet that game is not canon. Why should Cross Tag Battle be any different with System XX?

Hitoshura punches until it doesn't regen anymore.

Also, I still don't like that this thing scales to BB but thats for it's own CRT.

Yvel Atsly said:
If he can mid battle.But can't he summon other demons to assist him?
Not being able to change magatamas mid battle is obviously game mechanics since you would be invencible, and I forgot about his summons... yea, he should be able to summon them. And then gaea rage/mamudoon his copy

So yeah, Demi-fiend kills the clone then punches System XX to death.

And what's stopping System from using Phenomena Intervention to just screw him over? Especially when she can negate resistances?

What is PI, like what does it do exactly (I have never finished one single BB game, I always get rekt so I drop it but I have a slight idea of what it is).

First of all to what extent has that thing negated some resistances because if the scaling chain is like I think it is then Hito is way above anything in both games, second Demi-fiend resist resistance negation wich is a plus for him and third...I dunno about a third option, I guess mamudoon to insta kill System XX since it lacks resistance to death manip

This is somewhat slow moving. So we're just seeing if System XX hax's resistance negation will work on Demi-Fiend? Well existence erasure won't work on him for one at least

How do we usually determine if an ability can bypass a resistance? Is it by determining the AP?

but this one is already an AP stomp The problem is the resistance negatiom and what did the Demi Fiend resisted with that ability.

Call Ultima or Matt for that, other than that Hito just goes in with his vast AP advantage and slides into a punch.

Demifiend shouldn't be infinitely above baseline in this key. Would his AP still be bigger than System's?

No, he's only finite 2-A and can contend with with beings like Beelzebub. End game is where is he fights Kagutsuchi and this is only him at mid-game. Otherwise if he was this would be a complete stomp and this debate wouldn't even go on this long. And IMO the AP section of the profile is still a bit lackluster

Thats what I mean, Beelzebub is above Kagutsuchi.

Also, Kagutsuchi being the end/final boss does not mean he is stronger, just look at the amala labyrinth, both Beelzebub and Metatron are way stronger than Kagutsuchi but they are mid game bosses.

Metatron, yes. Beezlebub isn't by a long shot. Kagutsuchi literally controls an unlimited of universes in which billions are being destroyed and recreated every throughout all of time for eternity. He controls infinite iterations of an infinite number of universes and 2-As. Since all the universes need a demonic sponsor which includes demons like Ahriman and Baal to recreate the world. So Beelzebub is nowhere near Kagutsuchi and is just another pawn in his network

But how System XX negated Ragna's resistances. Wouldn't it be harder to say if that would automatically work on Demi-Fiend since Ragna is only 2-A in attack potency with Hax. Right?

I think he's asking how was it performed. Well from my memory of playing Crosstag Battle, it wasn't shown her going through some steps of doing it. She just could, which would mean her resistance negation is pretty easy to activate.

unless specified, AP shouldn't be a factor to how strong a hax can be. If we went by that logic, then Hit can be able to timestop against Heaven Ascension DIO just like that despite his timeskip not being near as potent as DIO's ability.

simple, what type of Resistance Negation can Demi Fiend resist?

If I were to take a shot in the dark I'd say his res negation resistance would be typical JRPG hax like death, poison, paralysis, and other hax you'd see in other JRPGs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back