• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

System XX vs. Demi-Fiend

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Paul That's debateable. We have spin-off characters that scale to main verse characters, like Gild Tersoro and Pannacotta Fugo (the one from Purple Haze Feedback, not the canon version).

As far as I can tell Feedback Fugo only scales to feats in Feedback

Spin off characters should only scale to feats within the spin off, that's already been agreed on

The profile of System XX is outdated, it does not have mid godly, its not 2-A and it doesn't have half the powers listed there because the current profile directly scales from canon Blazblue feats

If the spin off is canon then nvm but id it isn't then it should scale to the feats presented in the spin off, nothing more, nothing less.

You can go and search the big threads made for this kind of thing.

It's kinda secondary canon, the only thing different between the manga, anime, and Feedback is some slight changes to the backstory (i.e. why Fugo beat the shit out of that one professor with a book).

Then I guess it's fine? I dunno, you should ask the knowledgeable memebera about it.

As for System XX, it should not scale to the BB stuff nor any other verse involved. There are like 3 threads about it.

GOD- okay. TAG is still takes place at Blazblue. It has the same TERMINOLOGY. Yes, you can scale non-canon characters to terminology and System mainly scales to Azure which is why Ragna is 2-A. It's not breaking any rules because they aren't even scaled to a character in the first place and the terminology has 0 ******* changes. That's like saying we need DBFZ needs it, we don't do that. It's as much as secondary canon as it is a non-canon crossover.

DBFZ is 100% DBZ and not a crossover game, i've said this to you. It would be like giving all of Smash definite low 2-C and walls of text of resistances from Simon and Joker. It's not canon to any franchises involved and so it should only have the abillities of feats present IN the game, doesn't matter if they use the same word for something if they didn't show all of it

I mean the difference between Smash and BBTAG is that BBTAG still works within the laws of Blazblue first and foremost. The concept of the Azure is no different. Phenomena Intervention and such still follow the BB rules. System XX is still within a Blazblue Narrative and scales to the Azure whose role has not shifted because the world is still following the rules of Blazblue. Crossover or not, Blazblue takes to foremost priority for System XX.

Again it is a non canon crossover game, just because it has the same terminology doesn't mean the scaling is the exact same.

This is even further made clear that seemingly fodder can beat System XX who is supposedly stronger than Amaterasu, even though this entity has never been mentioned in the Blazblue canon

"Again it is a non canon crossover game, just because it has the same terminology doesn't mean the scaling is the exact same. "

Except, terminology for the True Azure puts it as 2-A by nature. The True Azure by nature is 2-A. System XX is directly a Blazblue item from the Blazblue world, this is an actual plotpoint. The Blazblue world has not changed in size or anything. If you are telling me it did, that's kinda up to you to prove.

"This is even further made clear that seemingly fodder can beat System XX who is supposedly stronger than Amaterasu, even though this entity has never been mentioned in the Blazblue canon"

Inconsistencies in scaling doesn't mean System XX cannot scale. This point means nothing. It simply means feats fighting it are outliers.

There is no 2-A feat in BBTag from what i've seen, scaling from the canon Azure is a no. Going directly against the rules of crossover scaling

"There is no 2-A feat in BBTag from what i've seen, scaling from the canon Azure is a no. Going directly against the rules of crossover scaling"

Yeah, let's also ignore the lore of the Azure and the fact that it's unchanged and the world is based around Blazblue's laws. Let's just assume that the terms despite being the same, mean completely different things. Let's ignore the lore of the Azure because it's a crossover despite said crossover following all of Blazblue's rules. Let's ignore how EVERYTHING else is the exact same as it is in Blazblue and forget that this is a being from the Blazblue universe who follows Blazblue's laws and terminology just because it's a crossover. If Blazblue and Digimon had a crossover and Megidramo was present. He still has the Digital Hazard. He's still a being with Multiversal+ destructive power. Why? Because, he still has the Digital Hazard which remains the exact same as it was in his home series. Why? Because, the properties and it's power hasn't changed. He's not some random Megidramon whose completely disconnected from his main series laws like Smash characters are. Blazblue is by no means smaller of a Multiverse in BBTAG. As such, the True Azure is still a 2-A force by default. Only way the Azure would change is if the Blazblue multiverse got smaller. Which is up to you to prove. Yeah, I vehemently disagree with not scaling System XX to the Azure seeing as nothing points to everything including itself and minus the guest characters are from the Blazblue universe. Unlike Smash in which the the big bads are from a neutral multiverse where the characters are basically toys. If System XX was from this neutral universe I agree. But it originated in the Blazblue world as noted in the plot.

It does not matter if it originated from Blazblue or if originated from Unist, it should not scale to canon feats. Ultron and Sigma originate both from Marvel and Megaman, this does not mean Ultron Sigma should have their canon abillities let alone their tier until proven

Yeah because what he did is already superior to them. And again, it's neutral verse. TAG is not, it takes place in Blazblue.

Disagree heavily, it shouldn't matter if it primarily is in just one verse as opposed to two or multiple, it's a non canon crossover which is heavily inconsistent in the power scaling on purpose so characters can match each other

That's why it needs its own scaling, otherwise we end up with pre CF BBTag Ragna or just Makoto being stronger than Amaterasu and True Blazblue Ragna

Except unlike those two, the True Azure has not shifted in power. The Azure still has power superior to Amaterasu. That is lore. The lore of Blazblue hasn't changed. This is still a Blazblue game. This is still a Blazblue setting. These are still Blazblue related terms. System XX doesn't follow the rules of RWBY, or Under Night, or Persona, it strictly follows the rules and lore of Blazblue. The abilities of the True Azure has not changed at all. Everything else in this story is the same as it is in Blazblue, so should the Azure. Unless we are going to act like the Amaterasu Unit no longer exists which you'd need to prove.

@Dragonmasterxyz

It's not canon to Blazblue, it just uses its setting. Also i never said the Master Unit doesn't exist, i just said it's heavily inconsistent and quite wrong that it is as powerful as the canon one

Tag pre CF Ragna and Makoto would be stronger than canon True Blazblue Ragna and Master unit according to you

That's how apparently the scaling is according to the System XX page and being able to beat it, just using the faulty scaling as an obvious example

They use the setting, that is why they scale. And I said 5 times now, TAG characters are non-canon, it doesn't mess with everything. And duh, Observation of Boundary is also 2-A, what's so inconsistent about it.

You forgot to mention its a crossover, this wouldn't be much of an issue if it actually was canonical, which again was the entire point of this section

"do not officially take place within any of the involved continuities. Examples may include Marvel Vs Capcom, Mortal Kombat Vs DC Universe, or the Dragon Ball/One Piece/Toriko special episode. Given the multiple inconsistencies and lack of canonicity to their original source materials, using these crossovers to scale to canon or canon feats to scale to non-canon original characters is forbidden. Exceptions are that original characters may scale to their own feats or feats seen in the crossover. For example, Dark Kahn has a legitimate 2-C feat, but it does not scale to anyone but him."

"it shouldn't matter if it primarily is in just one verse as opposed to two or multiple"

It does when everything is blatantly following Blazblue lore.

" it's a non canon crossover which is heavily inconsistent in the power scaling on purpose so characters can match each other "

Bad crossover scaling =/= lore is ignored.

"It's not canon to Blazblue, it just uses its setting. Also i never said the Master Unit doesn't exist, i just said it's heavily inconsistent and quite wrong that it is as powerful as the canon one"

Way to shoot yourself in the foot. The fact that the Master Unit exists means that the Azure's abilities and the fact that it's superior to the Master Unit exist. If this was Ragna going to the RWBY world, they yeah, we'd ignore it. However, when the villain itself is born in the BB universe with both the Azure and MU rules still applying. Not to mention Observation of the Boundry. The Blazblue universe is the same size. The Master Unit has the same role even in this game. The Azure has the same role in this game. System XX is from the exact same universe. Follows the rules of the canon with the only change is her being above the Azure which no matter what, still has the role of being above the Master Unit.

You know what, that shit is batshit confusing.

>Said that canon shouldn't be scaled to non-canon

>Used non-canon scaling to canon as example.

Plus, yes, it takes place on a existing continuity/verse, it just so happened to be not canon. It's like DBFZ and One Piece movies and they are scaled.

Still disagree, it should not scale to the canon because it obviously bring inconsistencies with them which i suspect you're annoyed at for me saying it again.

What's the "inconsistencies" again? That is why we are annoyed, because we don't know what "inconveniences" you mean.

Jesus, just that Makoto is possibly more powerful than the Master unit or regular Ragna being stronger than True Blazblue Ragna and possibly tons more of obvious and apparent scaling issues

Either make it so System XX does not scale to the BBTag cast or use the feats that are present in the game, either is fine by me

Oh c'mon. That's the "inconsistency" you're talking about? They're non-canon, it doesn't scale to their canon selves.

I mean didn't you literally say the scaling is fine from the canon to the crossover because they use the same setting? 2-A Makoto from possibly beating System XX is a no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back