• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jackythejack

They/Them
You know what, the movie version of the match didn't work out well. Comics Mysterio would be given a much better chance here I'd assume. Both High 8-C, we'll say a one day of prep for each of them to make this fair. None can make items higher than High 8-C, so no 3-A thing for Fluffer. Speed equalized ig?

Mysterio

Fluffy (Naughty Bear)

I mean in the previous match Mysterio was already winning, this is just the more depressing variant of that, so voting Mysterio

Zark2099 said:
I mean in the previous match Mysterio was already winning, this is just the more depressing variant of that, so voting Mysterio
That's... totally 100 percent wrong. There was literally No debate on the fight. Just that Fluffy stomped due to sheer AP. There was Absolutely no MCU was winning easily. Nothing was debated, nothing was said.

Mr Exotic Goldie said:
what does 1 day get them?
I know Fluffy gets all his robots. They already are built. So he just gets his robots prepared. so both versions of ROBO B3ARs, ROBO Zilla. And the Robo-Prim3 MK.V1 Bears.

This fight really depends on what Mysterio has access too in one day and how much he has to work with. Fluffy as a pretty large army of robots backing him up. And they are equipped and hardly weaker than Mysterios machines. ROBO zilla May match their strength.

Buttersamuri said:
This fight really depends on what Mysterio has access too in one day and how much he has to work with. Fluffy as a pretty large army of robots backing him up. And they are equipped and hardly weaker than Mysterios machines. ROBO zilla May match their strength.
true it all depends on what mysterio gets

Mysterio has teleporters and expansive city block level illusions in a single day, hell he can make a city full of facehugger android thingeys which are Spider-Man comparable in a night.

The only time he needs prep is setting up the city level stuff.

Basically all the stuff that MCU can muster, Comics one has as standard Equipment, the only thing he needs prep for is the danmaku part.

Also EMPs so unless robot army has tech resist, they're gonezo

No... if I make a hologram the size of a city, doesn't mean I have city level AP.... tf...

Ahh. Ok. That's different. But how do we know he set that up in a night? Comics rarely ever give specific time periods. And typically these kinds of schemes are implied much longer

An EMP likely won't work On them since they can take some constant electricity abuse. The only thing I recall that was ever too much was lightning. And that was more cause it destroyed them entirely

Because he did that in his second appearance ever where he sets up X-Men Androids after escaping the prison a day before.

EMP's are literally not electricity... Electromagnetic Pulse... they're specifically made electronic signals made to **** with tech in sci-fi.... that's like saying "Oh X can't be mindhax'd because he can tank these hits to his head"

if a robo bear mk.IV or R0B0-B34R-Z1LL4 get a hit or more on mysterio then fluffy has a chance to win but if they cant im leaning towards the fish bowl head

Back