• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Honestly. This fight is way better than Naughty Bear.

Fluffy vs Mysterio

Both get 2 weeks of prep to set up the field how they wish, get what equipment they need, and plan

Speed is equal

Who wins and why?

Fluffy:

Mysterio:

Inconclusive/Draw:

No Super brain. Since they have 2 weeks a prep. I guess at least 1 quantum portal should be fine since they already have one made

Buttersamuri said:
No Super brain. Since they have 2 weeks a prep. I guess at least 1 quantum portal should be fine since they already have one made
welp throwing or pushing mysterio in there would likely be BFR since mysterio probaly couldnt get out but fluffy cant get mysterio in then i think mysterio may win

Guns exist. Aren't drones meant for range combat. Also says thy can cast lightning which would put them a good bit higher

Guns are kinda irrelevant for tier above 9, piercing~blunt, and everything is getting oneshot here.

Drones can't cast lightning...

If they can pierce their own tier like spiderman. They are much stronger than a normal gun. And it says on his profile that with tech, he can cast lightning. There's prep. So they both get all their tech.

They cannot pierce Spider-Man, they're all blunt hits iirc.

Also no it doesn't state that.

Buttersamuri said:
Mr Exotic Goldie said:
is robo bear zilla allowed? btw what even is RBZillas AP?
Yes.
And vastly above naughty
oh yeah cuz it can 1-shot naughty besides his best gear (always liked to trap it then grab and stab it with a knife since instead of its head naughty hits, its his pel... maybe 505 Games should have made new animations for the giant bears.)

The page says it's high caliber bullets. Nothing about them being blunt.

And yes it does

"(Stomped Spider-Man twice. Burned through a heavy door. Can topple cars and cast lightning)"

if the robo bear zilla can get a hit on mysterio then fluffy could win, if not then i think mysterio has a higher chance of winning although getting through multiplem handheld minigun shots wont be easy and if mysterio gets hit by quantum fists its definantly gonna hurt..

Actually i think this is gonna be inconclusive

Mr Exotic Goldie said:
if the robo bear zilla can get a hit on mysterio then fluffy could win, if not then i think mysterio has a higher chance of winning although getting through multiplem handheld minigun shots wont be easy and if mysterio gets hit by quantum fists its definantly gonna hurt..
Actually i think this is gonna be inconclusive
btw id love to see mysterio get hit across the face with a leg of beef

Guns won't help nearly as much against such a massive AP gap. Piercing really only helps close a gap that big in like, 9-B. Stomp.

Back