• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Survive in [] Verse with the power of []

@Cross. Bionicle god tiers only have Large Planet durability and IIRC their Low 2-C stats are largely unusable, so you're golden.

Setting: Kingdom Hearts

Me: Great Jaggi (Basically the goomba of the verse. In fact, Great Jaggi's are so pathetic they removed them from recent games because hunters killed them so much they became an endangered species. Good job me)

Partner: Iria

Man I don't even beat fodder Heartless..

@Paulo

The mental image of a typical Tom and Jerry short with the two beating each other up to suddenly be interrupted by Kharn the Betrayer blowing them both up is priceless.

Setting: Fate/Stay Night (ok this doesn't look too bad)

Me: Superboy (Young Justice) (I'm screwed)

Partner: Zeedmilleniumon (OH MY GOD I'M SAVED!)

I had to double take at Main Operator of the Metaco. Virtually no justification for such a high tiered character.

"Multidimensional star systems" wut.

"Potentially can be even infinite dimensional" So be POSSIBLY being High 1-B you're AT LEAST High 1-B? Freaking what.

To the profile deletion request thread I go!

Setting: Digimo

Me: Jasper

Friend: Ursula

I'd try to lock a lot of digimon and to try to turn them into an army, and Ursula would try to take over the world, or whatever, and then the Digidestined appear and **** both of us up.

@Mr.Cutlery A solid 7. It isn't exactly a passive verse either. You and you're partner is probably dead as dirt.

Verse: Marvel Comics

Me: Neptunemo

Partner: The Player (minecraft)

Interesting Combo. I somehow got high levels across all boards. Well, I as Neptunemon arrives on Earth in the Marvel Universe and immediately command all the water on the planet. I then move the ocean across the surface of the Earth and drown everyone except the superheroes. When the Superheroes attack, the Player generates or "dreams" a new random Minecraft world which the superheroes will be trapped in. Because it is infinite, only those with reality warping or universe travelling can escape. Meanwhile, I continue to destroy the universe but ultimately I encounter a being that is a higher level than both of us combined. He escapes the Minecraft prison and kills us. Unfortunately for the Player, he will respawn and continue fighting whatever entity it is forever. THE END!

Back