• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Survive in [] Verse with the power of []

I am in Yaiba, I am Barney Calhou (lol that is certainly a bad page), and my partner is Kida. That is actually really funny that I got a profile I made, but we are still screwed all the same.

A tier 9 and a tier 7 VS a verse chock full of planet busters. Rip.

Roll 1: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ryoma_Terasaka

Assassination Classroom. Not that dangerous a 'verse so long as I stay out of government stuff, away from Korosensei, & his class of kid assassins.

Roll 2: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Iron_Man_(EMH)

Hah!! Well, seems like the only threats to me here are Korosensei's Antimatter Self-Destruct & maybe Korosensei &/or his students, &/or some combination of them. Unsure about their total tiers.

The bright side: I own Stark Industries, & have at least 1 Iron Man suit. I'm also a rich supergenius engineer with my own company.

The bad side: My company & riches may not have come with me into this setting, so I may have to start engineering, find a job, etc. Not too hard with my new skills & intelligence, but I DO have at least 1 Iron Man suit.

....Thinking on it, I'd probably have to be careful about who I apply to, or I might end up getting wrapped up in government stuff anyway! Darnit!!! The government in AC tried to use the military to kill Korosensei before, & now a supergenius engineer with an incredibly powerful suit that there could end up being a lot of... "demand" for in this universe.

....Do I get Tony Stark's company & riches?

Doing this again:

I must survive in: Adventure Time. Hmmm. Fairly hax and powerful, but at least the God Tiers don't seem malevolent.

I have the powers, skills and knowledge of: Owai . Goddamn it. Hopefully my love interest will be crazy powerful and make up for me.

My love-interest/platonic life partner is: Lewy . Yay

Maybe I can just go hide somewhere.

Setting: Uh oh, now there's High 6-A mindhaxxers that can make it rain brimstone upon the earth.

My character: DO A BARREL ROLL!!1!

My partner: Well, I think I can FTL carpetbomb my way to victory, but maybe we could go to Italy and get some spaghetti (hotelmariospaghetti.jpeg not found) when we're done.

Back