• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ByAsura

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
This is going to be somewhat disjointed, and I apologize for that. There's probably going to be grammar mistakes, but I hope you can bear with me.

Angels
All of the angels are currently scaled to this feat, where Hael claims to have built the Grand Canyon. The problem is we don't know how long it took. It likely wasn't an exorbitant amount of time, as they make it clear Angels rarely came to Earth before the Apocalpse.

• CASS: Before the Apocalypse, angels, um... well, we rarely came to Earth.
  • SAM: Yeah, uh, basically never, right?
  • SAM: Right, except this once. Many years ago, there was an anomaly.
However, it's still left completely ambiguous, and I think we should use more concrete feats instead. Here's a small list

Pegans
The pegans are pretty much fine where they are (assuming Castiel is still City level from possibly making storms), but they should have at least some justifications and feats. In Hammer of the Gods, a group of Pegans created a huge storm in order to deter Sam and Dean

• A bell dings, thunder crashes.
  • DEAN: Whew. Nice digs, for once. Busy night.
  • FRONT DESK ATTENDANT "CHAD": Any port in a storm, I guess. [Chuckles] If you could just fill this out, please.
  • DEAN: In this storm? I-it's--
  • SAM: It's biblical. Exactly. I-it's friggin' Noah's ark out there, and we're eating pie.
  • SAM: Think about how we got here. That detour on I-90? The friggin' hurricane?
  • DEAN: You saying we were led here?
  • SAM: Like rats in a maze.
Even assuming this was done by all 10 of the Deities in Hammer of the Gods, It'd amount to 1.41946406667937 Megatons, or Small City level.

Demons
All demons, not just the stronger ones, should be Class 1, as Casey, a seemingly regular black-eyed Demon, was able twist snap a man's neck 180┬░ degrees, breaking it. There's even a Class 5 feat in The Phantom Traveler, where the first demon to ever appear (excluding Azazel) easily opens an emergency exit in flight, which are under 2 tons of pressure.

• MAX: He opened the emergency exit. But that's...that's impossible, right? I mean, I looked it up. There's something like two tons of pressure on that door.
This isn't a particularly strong demon, as he was overpowered and exorcized by Sam and Dean. I could imagine each and every one of the Demon profiles on this wiki scaling. For reference, Asaroth overpowered all of them and Ruby.

Samhain is Building level for using white light, but there's no indication that it's as strong as Lilith's. Ruby actually says "Judging by the size of that blast...smart money's on Lilith" after she demolished the police station. Also, Angels possess light white as well, and they're shown to have large discrepancies between them, such as Raphael casually defeating Castiel.

Creating thunderstorms is City level, and John's notes heavily imply Azazel created the massive tropical Carina in 2006, meaning he could potentially scale to 14.1946406667937 megatons. Dagon can also create electrical storms.

Carina 1
Carina 2
Carina 3

Also, it's implied Asmodeus was using Gabriel's grace when he defeated Castiel, as Lucifer as in awe of his power, despite him being his weakest creation.

Miscellaneous

Eve
Eve could be potentially much higher than what's suggested on her page, since she's superior to Castiel. During his partnership with Crowley, Castiel was empowered by 50,000 souls from Hell.

• CROWLEY: Granted. Yes. But just to show you how serious I am about this scheme...How about I float you a little loan? Say, 50 large? 50,000 souls from the pit. You can take them up to heaven. Make quite a showing. It's either this or the Apocalypse all over again. Everything you've worked for -- everything that Sam and Dean have worked for -- gone. You can save us, Castiel. God chose you to save us. And I think...Deep down...You know that.
We actually see the effects of his new strength, as his smiting is clearly more powerful, and he banishes Raphael.

Sam (Demon Blood)
In Proverbs 17:3, Lilith reveals she actually let Sam kill her, implying she didn't try to put up resistance.

• SAM: Because I've killed you before… [he takes out the demon blade.] and I can do it again.
  • LILITH: See, you keep saying that, but you killed me because I let you. Now I'm feeling… less generous.
Weird Durability Ratings
Almost every one of the Angels' durability is listed as Building level+, and I can't find a reason why. Also, we've agreed in previous threads that their durability in hosts should scale to their striking strength.

Rod of Aaro
The Rod of Aaron only dealt minimal damage to Lucifer because Simmons got in the way.

Supernatural - Crowley and the rod of Aaron
Supernatural - Crowley and the rod of Aaro

There's various statements, but the point is he's stronger, and it's likely not marginal.

What about Seraphim Castiel potentially making storms (which I find too speculative, personally)?

It could scale to regular angels if it's accepted (not including weaklings like Hael and Anael), because Seraphims aren't way, way stronger than normal Angels. For example, Akobel was overpowered by Ishim's flight, despite being superior to their Captain, and Castiel had difficulty fighting Rachel, albeit while weakened by BFRing Dean and Sam to the past.

You can ask relevant other members to comment here via their message walls if you wish.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Regarding the soul I recall there was a statement on how powerful a soul was. Don't remember if it was a nuke lol.
The souls have been fairly inconsistent. These are the statements I remember: the power a 100 Suns. Something that couldn't be destroyed by God and Death, but could be destroyed by the key to Oz. A couple hundred thousand souls could destroy Amara, but Castiel had around 40 million souls and was far weaker than Amara. It also was implied that God Castiel was afraid of Michael, yet, Jack with one soul already weakened easily stomped Alternate Michael

You might want to make a new thread for that, or bring it up here because that one hasn't been active for 3 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back