• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Based on A True Video (Superman vs. Mr. Bean) (7-0-0, GRACE!)

Da Roolz
Speed is equalized.
Both are in-character, and start 1m away.
The battle takes place in Metropolis.
Powerless Superman is being used (No 9-B powered Superman :( )

Da Vouts
He took time out of his day to show a dying child the entire world.: 7 (JustANormalLemon, James_Plays_4_Games, AThe1412, Lonkitt, PapiSavitar5205, Mariogoods, MintyBoi1)
Scales to baseline 9-B; 15 Kilojoules
Scales to baseline Peak Human; 227 Kilograms

He left a baby alone in public to go ride a roller coaster.:
Scales to baseline 9-B; 15 Kilojoules
Scales to baseline Peak Human; 227 Kilograms
Da Fakts
They are literally the same in both stats, wtf do you want me to say

Last edited:
They’re both the same except superman is definitely a better fighter, Mr. Bean I guess is more acrobatic and he also has toon force but it doesn’t have any scans for toon force so idk what the toon force actually does.

Hum... Mr.Bean social influence don't seen to be combat applicable, his only real advantage seen to be lack of morals, I will be voting the man that isn't of steel yet

I watched that video a while ago, and I enjoyed it. Nice to see the match-up here. 👍

Although Mr. Bean has considerably zany capabilities, he is still prone to failing and receiving bad luck. Keep in mind that the video was explaining and demonstrating that Mr. Bean could kill Superman, not that he would realistically do that, and not that Superman couldn't easily defeat Mr. Bean without killing him. I vote for Superman winning, due to him being a far more capable combatant, which is a characteristic that's more consistent than Mr. Bean's luck as far as I'm aware.

He got someone that should've had every right to absolutely despise him to liking him so..
Based on what's currently written in Mr. Bean's profile justifying the listing of social influencing, I'm not convinced that the skill would lead to his victory in this match-up. If you're writing about something that's beyond what's written on the profile, then I'd need to know more information and context about it to form a belief about it.

This would easily go to Clark. While this is based on his powerless key, the dude's adapted very well to fighting while depowered. Hell, he managed to outsmart two Meteor Freaks, one of which just drained his powers at the moment. Along with that, he can already outmatch trained combatants with ease at this level of strength. Mr. Bean isn't posing a challenge here

Voting Clark

Oh, well in that case...
nuclear-bomb-isolated-on-white-background-atomic-rocket-air-bomb-bombshell-mmissile-army.jpg

Back