• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman (DCEU) vs Snow Miser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assaltwaffle

VS Battles
Retired
This is an odd matchup... the Man of Steel takes on the Man of Ice! Superman has had it with the Miser's blizzards and has to put a stop to it somehow.

Rules:

Speed Equalized

In-Character

Superman is Pre-Resurrection and is assumed to be 6-B

Who wins and why? Let the battle begin!

Superman: 0

Snow Miser: 7 (Zanybrainy2000, Darkanine, The man with the Midas touch, Desiromaster, AKM sama, PenguinKingpin, Blooblahi)

Inconclusive: 0

I'm going with the Snow Miser. Unless I'm mistaken, Snow Miser has a higher tier, and might not be heavily affected by Superman's freeze breath. All it would take is for Snow Miser is to touch Superman in order to transmutate him into snow (Assuming he can do so).

Snow Miser is nearly 10 times as strong. Plus with Transmutation powers and great range, he could probably win.

I didn't know Superman was that much weaker than Snow Miser. Is this a mismatch or just decisive?

I think it's decisive. Voting for Snow fra

Sure, I'll throw my hat in the ring. I'm saying Snow Miser due to higher AP, likely more experience, higher range, transmutation. Also, an idea for your next VS battle Assalt, Heat Miser vs Superman or Aquaman.

Hey if you want to make a VS matchup you can. Also your vote has been counted, only 1 more left to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back