• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman (animated series) vs Superman (CW)

I'm going give my edge to DCAU Superman here. CW Superman has little feats in combat when compared to the other guy, who has gone toe to toe with Doomsday, Lobo and other juggernauts in his own universe. CW Supes doesn't have those kind of feats nor is he as fleshed out in combat experience (I don't blame him since he's just a supporting character).

Btw, can you also please give your opinion on my thread? It also needs some votes :)

I'll try to help you out.

Superman DCAU for reasons above. Seriously, the guy's got feats and more experience than the younger Superman CW.

CW Superman is a chump not gonna lie, surprisingly despite being Superman for a while now. DCAU Superman wrecks, he can stop easily city busting meteors. CW Superman's only advantage is his lifting strength which is a possible outlier (lifting his fortress key which is a million tons), but DCAU Supes can run circles around this guy.

DCAU wins because Sh*tty rulers of this trash wiki admitted they are to f*cking lazy to do research and upgrade CW heroes.

In reality CW one is more impressive and has better feats

ArthurCurry89 said:
DCAU wins because Sh*tty rulers of this trash wiki admitted they are to f*cking lazy to do research and upgrade CW heroes.
In reality CW one is more impressive and has better feats
This wiki has a lot of faults yeah. But can you explain why CW Superman is stronger cause I'm looking at https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/a6ac1l/respect_superman_cws_arrowverse/

And I haven't seen anything that impressive outside of lifting the million ton key.

UsernameMan12

All people misses this and it is being shown in every episode intro. Simply casually and effortlessly rips off Kryptonian pod's glass same one which takes planet OBLITERATING dust shockwave as nothing ( Kara can also do it )

37pkl4

37pkzi

Supergirl's deepest fear ( under Psi's influence ) show details how badly planet was obliterated and was hitted with large rocks ( in deep space there is rather zero gravity so by kinetic energy and laws of physics: very hardly ). Also was stated she was floating in spiral around portal to Phantom Zone. Notice his fight against Deegan the same guy amped by Destiny Book. + also in this RT u see him tanking this full monitor book blast which is ( i don't ******* care how they lowballed book to 5-B ) universal at very least including powers to rewrite destiny. Also by Winn Schott words in S2 ep1 was said to has stopped Earthquake covering entire California. Also matching Kara in brute force ( who in my opinion should be >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than class G). Like throwing fort rozz reaching another solar system or matching Reign in brute force who in my opinion via brute force and my calculations should be 5-A at very least. Or Supes as powerscales to Kara who tanked Russian Kara this mystic blast which somehow created faked shining celestial body on "night" sky and logically cannot be our sun etc.

"Low showings" like going down to certain alien tech it proves lvl of advancement of those technologies. Even Supergirl admitted Cadmus possesses technologies which even Krypton as intergalaxial civilization couldn't imagine. And we know Krypton has technology of dampening 5d imps or like i have shown u durability of ship or dark ritualistic engineery to create worldkillers ( who can cast spell to move Earth's moon at very hihg speeds or with matter subatomic lvl transmuting sword combining with brute strenght can devour full core of planet in hours like 2-3 as Mon-El said what Reign is gonna do)

Notice very same pod can resist inimaginable pressure of timespace disruptions as even Winn Schott said it is gonna to crush Kara ( and from all episodes i know if Winn is right he is right )

I understand there are lot off poorly edited scenes in CW Arrowverse shows ( best edited one are very uncommon ).

People for instance complain why Manhunter, Kara, Miss Martian and white martians are "so weak" in this scene like zero wall destruction etc. but they look like street fighters and some fights resembles computer games https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBZ8zG4M95w

Lmao this is simple. This is very, very, very low budget show ( 50 milion dollars per 22 episodes containing season ) . Woow anyone complains like zero wall destruction or zero slow modes or mach cones like in Man of Steel movie. And nobody notices somebody punches other so hard it make other guy casually bleeding or faint etc ( and it is consistent MMH is stronger than Kara via powerscaling ). Low budget and that all. Or Martian Manhunter vs Jemm fight resembling some amateur lvl street fighters combat. That why writers keep "consistency" of characters via statements. Jemm is by Supergirl tv show guidebook a saturnian ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMCrPvtN1G8&t=359s ) if watch this video it will show how powerful logically Saturninas should be like traiting 12 000 K temperature, 10 000 000 atm pressure, dense layer of metalic/liquid hydrogen as daily causuality as we humans trait our normal Earthly atmosphere

In animations and comics anything is easy to create and that why consistency is being kept in comics or animations by visuals ( computer graphics etc. ). This is only matter of budget nothing more.

Tell me how u introduce planet busting in comic ? Just simply rocky ball in black background ( with white spots ) get torn apart into uncountable fragments etc.

If u watch let say CW seed Vixen series or CW seed Ray Freedom fighter Overgirl looks very badass like Ray Terill, Red Tornado, Arrow or Mari Vixen etc. ( belongs to canon ). Also some tie in comics, tie in novels.

This Elseworld feat of spinning around Earth over mach 7 ( ok i admit those writings were sh*tty, but at least this is mathematically and logically correct ) to me this was high immesurable speed because they had to statue magic manipulating time/destiny including bound to book John Deegan also notice post S4Flash was travelling so fast ( and comparable to him Kara ) they were being incirerated so logically this should be above those speeds like 128 000c speed etc.

Just close eye to some sh*tty visuals because this is very low budget show. Same as with Smallville series where visuals are poor, but there are some good scenes when they invested more money to perform it

UsernameMan12

CW show haters just downplays instantenously when they see Kara or Supes gets beaten.

Woow Kara is sh*tty weakling because went down to Russian clone, very same clone who created this massive anomaly creating additional source of light ( logically dwarf star lvl attack ) making Kara being very hot enough to melt the ground.

Or people ( CW hating trolls ) say Kara is human lvl because Lena punched her. Woow the sh*ttiest downplay ever and what was result ? Got butthurt or was bleeding or broken jaw ? Btw Lena Luthor on her own has good h2h skills, always carry antikryptonian devices and is friend of Kara so wasn't even holding her guard.

"Kara is sh*tty because got OP by nanites" Rainbow in my eyes.. combining with power of specific magnet and same nanites are capable to filtrate entire atmosphere ( troposphere and stratosphere )from radiation what make it even greater lvl than subatomic ( sth comparable to beta emission or quarks or high lvl neutrino )

"Gets overhelmed by Lex" yeah f*ck this she was twice hitten with enriched kryptonite and Lex was amped by Harun-El the very same Harun-El can make Ben Lockwood be on pair with Kara

ArthurCurry89 a way live action adaptations can introduce planet busting is via statements, costs no money. They don't have to make expensive CGI planet explosions, instead have a character say "I can crack a planet in half if I wanted to". The reason writers don't that when they want to showcase level of power, I don't know. Maybe cause a lot of writers like to keep power levels vague so crossovers seem less pointless.

UsernameMan12 said:
ArthurCurry89 a way live action adaptations can introduce planet busting is via statements, costs no money. They don't have to make expensive CGI planet explosions, instead have a character say "I can crack a planet in half if I wanted to". The reason writers don't that when they want to showcase level of power, I don't know. Maybe cause a lot of writers like to keep power levels vague so crossovers seem less pointless.
Or i think because it doen't make any sense for this character. Like Reign who in my opinion should be Large planet lvl by my own calculations ( while standing on ground ) Reign's purpose was to trun entirely entire Earth to new Krypton terraforming it using magic sword and combining with brute force was about to transmute entire core subatomically dissappear it, then making planet exploding to form new krypton via Harun-El

Back