• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
🦇Batman FRA 🚂💨
True

Screenplay Review – Asylum (2002 Draft of “Batman vs. Superman”)

So... Who is more skilled? I have no knoldge about my adventures with superman but TDM super does have some insane stamina
Both have no explanations for their intelligence ratings. But TDM has above average compared to AWS's average.

Though AWS has a 10.8926435301x LS edge. So he could win in a grappling scenario that's likely not in character for either. So with the higher AP, stamina, and intelligence. I'm gonna have to side with TDM Superman.

Both have no explanations for their intelligence ratings. But TDM has above average compared to AWS's average.

Though AWS has a 10.8926435301x LS edge. So he could win in a grappling scenario that's likely not in character for either. So with the higher AP, stamina, and intelligence. I'm gonna have to side with TDM Superman.
Fair enough for me, Homen de Aço FRA

I really should've been pinged for this match since I made 2 of profiles and indexed their verses...

Neither of the other 2 Superman those being Young Justice or MAWS have any arguments in this thread and seemingly no one knows their stuff so seeing as how I had to index their verses I coulda given the information that was missing here since the profiles still need work

Not saying that it woulda changed the verdict but for clarifications really.

Neither of the other 2 Superman those being Young Justice or MAWS have any arguments in this thread and seemingly no one knows their stuff so seeing as how I had to index their verses I coulda given the information that was missing here since the profiles still need work

Not saying that it woulda changed the verdict but for clarifications really.
Young Justice Superman was not in the battle, he is the "Incon"

Young Justice Superman was not in the battle, he is the "Incon"
😭why is it structured like that then, well regardless tho MAWS Superman's usually does fight defensively with grapples and throws unless he's genuinely trying to fight the other guy and incap him in which case he'd use heat vision and punches but the thing is he has no formal training and is kinda just normal guy outside of his experiences he went through the first season so while he does excel against his opponents in the later half its mostly due to better stats and his rough improvement so he'd still lose if the other one has any formal training and legit combat skill feats otherwise though yeah I'd say about average intelligence is right

😭why is it structured like that then, well regardless tho MAWS Superman's usually does fight defensively with grapples and throws unless he's genuinely trying to fight the other guy and incap him in which case he'd use heat vision and punches but the thing is he has no formal training and is kinda just normal guy outside of his experiences he went through the first season so while he does excel against his opponents in the later half its mostly due to better stats and his rough improvement so he'd still lose if the other one has any formal training and legit combat skill feats otherwise though yeah I'd say about average intelligence is right
I understood 80% of ehat You said

Back