• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sonic's muuuuch stronger, given what he faced puts him quite a bit above baseline, and has time stop. I'm giving it to him.

I don't see a link to the planet level calc on Sonic's page....Anyway, the biggest advantage Sonic has is time stop which might give him the win depending on if he can spam it and how long it lasts.

Defeating someone who absorbed the life force of three planets and was continuously growing stronger (and was eventually gonna reach 3-A) seems above baseline 5-B tbh

lol wait, how how is that even 5B then lol, did the planets explode or did they just die from having their energy took?? IF they did, it shouldnt even be 5B since absorbing the suns energy is 6A

Astral's half right. Absorbing the sun's energy is High 6-A. The energy of the sun that hits the earth, anyway.

The real cal howard said:
The energy of the sun that hits the earth, anyway.
That's like 7-B iirc.

High 6-A is the entire luminosity of the Sun per second

Aki No Mangetsu said:
Does this version of super sonic have a time limit?
I think he's stated to have one somewhere, but the exact time is never specified and he always seems to maintain the form for as long as he needs it

I think he's stated to have one somewhere, but the exact time is never specified and he always seems to maintain the form for as long as he needs it

Thank you

Has Naruto ever raced against a black hole on a collapsing space station? Has he ever destroyed a hypothetical world destroyer in his base form (No sage powers, no nine tails cloaks)? Ever fought a near exact duplicate of himself that has mastery over space-time? I can keep going but I think the point is made. Naruto has grown a ton over the years but he is far and away from the level of Super Sonic. I would argue base Sonic is far too much for him seeing as the guy is arguably FTL.

Sonic's ran from black holes and fought world destroyers in base? For real?

GyroNutz said:
Sonic's ran from black holes and fought world destroyers in base? For real?
Yes. In Sonic Colors a space station begins to collapse as a black hole consumes it. Sonic runs from it for thirty seconds ingame but the black hole consumes the space station too quickly for him to out-pace it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS4fKsJp9VQ

You can make the argument that is just a burst of energy that resembles a black hole but it is rather reminiscient of one either way. What is undeniable however is Sonic defeating Chaos in his base form (a godlike being that is touted as a planet buster)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHY6lfeHRzc

Consider that Sonic had to use Super to defeat Chaos before, now stack Super on-top of Super and you have the current power of Super Sonic.

You also have to consider other feats of Super Sonic. He has defeated world busters in the past (albeit with assistance) has destroyed a god that spans across all space-time (with the aid of Shadow and Silver), fought and defeated a Time God (with his younger self) etc, etc. He has way too many feats of raw power that place him so far above Naruto that it isn't even funny. I would argue a base Sonic is around the same weight class as adult Naruto's full power if not greater.

Of course, I realise after taking another look that this is about Sonic X, my bad. Even so Super Sonic in his first appearance is still above Naruto's weight class (Considering Chaos is rated as 5-A in his profile) and he overall had similar or greater feats in later appearances. As the others mention his time stop abilities would be too dangerous for Naruto to properly win (especially when Sonic has higher AP). So Time Stop + Superior AP? Yeah my vote goes to X Sonic.

Alright then how do we know that Sonic has the better AP? The way I'm seeing it is that Naruto has ALOT of technique that he can use at his disposal especially w/ his shadow clones (can make up to 1000 as a kid iirc)

Back