• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this doesn't cause controversey.

So I've been looking at Post Genesis Super Sonic's justification for being 2-A and while it's not wrong, I feel that there are a few things missing or stuff that isn't completely explained so below here is a new justifcation I have for Sonic which goes into more depth into why he's that tier:

"Multiverse level+ (Equal to Super Mega Man who was able to the reverse the effects of the Super Genesis Wave as confirmed in verse by Sonic and Eggma , the Super Genesis Wave is stated to be capable of rewriting everything with no limits and completely reshape Sonic and Mega Man's worlds which are two infinite multiverses that consist of infinite variations on top of infinite possibilities . Would've also reversed it himself had Eggman not intervened , accidentally causing the multiverse to collapse and be rewritte as stated by WoG and Eggma while erasing concepts like the Maginary World to no longer exist in the new reality . Fought and eventually destroyed Sigma-3 whilst the later had been empowered by an infinite number of worlds)"

So if this gets accepted this will be the new reason for Super Sonic's tier which also scales to Mega Man, as he fought Sigma-3 and reversed the Super Genesis Wave and Shadow, who fought Solaris alongside Super Sonic and Silver. Also as a quick FYI before anyone asks, yes the Super Genesis Wave was the one responible for altering the multiverse but it's implied a few times by Eggman had a hand in that with Chaos Control so Sonic should scale to that which I put i

Also if this is to be accepted, I would to like to add a second note to Sonic's profile in case someone in the future were to try to downgrade Sonic cause he didn't overcome the Super Genesis Wave.

"Note 2: Do not attempt to downgrade Sonic for not being able to reverse the Super Genesis Wave as this was due to the nature of the Ken Penders lawsuit (which is why the comic was rebooted) and not Sonic's inability to reverse it. Especially since Mega Man, a character who is clearly shown to have less experience in Chaos Energy usage, was able to reverse the effects from his multiverse so it wouldn't make sense for a much more experienced user to not be able to do the same"

That's all I have to say for now, hope this is fine with all of you

Since the changes are fine and there are is real disagreement, I can make the changes soon.

Just one thing, Mega Man's 2-A justification needs to be redone so that it says he reversed the effects of the Super Genesis Wave as opposed to the current justification which says he would've but was interrupted.

But I'll make a short thread for that later so this can be closed since the changes for Sonic have been applied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back