• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's notable enough, considering it's a tier jump and seems fitting. I always did figure displaying those three levels was the best option, but I can be swayed. and please, I beg of you, please don't make this turn into three threads

Tbh I kinda agree with Zamasu since the super forms and final bosses are only 11 times stronger than the base forms, but I don't want another discussio

Personally I thought low 5-B would be enough but 5-B bases and the 4-A super forms coming back?, damn.

Poor Excalibur Sonic, how the mighty have fallen; you (alongside the Dark Queen) were the corner stone of tier 4 Sonic (without the emeralds) your sacrifice won't be forgotten...

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Keep in mind, that 5-A is staying as a low end no matter what, and that it would only apply to the protagonists super forms and Metal Overlord. All other bosses who's not Tier 2 is simply 5-A. The ones that do get approved are At least 5-A, possibly 4-A.
Whole-heartedly agree with this

As much as it really does seem despicable, I think we'll need a seperate CRT for that.

As of now I'm completely willing to sit on potentially removing 5-A, since I have a planned CRT I wanna get through first before moving on to anything else. Would that be okay with everyone?

@Violet

That's a bit unessesary.

Also, unrelated, your profile picture seems to be geared towards getting a negetive reaction from somebody. I would recommend you change it, as it likely does not comply with FANDOM's rules.

ShakeResounding said:
General 4-A description: 4-A (Should likely be comparable or superior to the Final Egg Blaster, which can destroy multiple star systems in a single blast).

Super Sonic, Super Shadow, and Super Silver:

Varies. At least 5-A, possibly 4-A to 2-C

Blaze:

Varies. At least 5-A, possibly 4-A to 2-C (Powered by the Sol Emeralds, the otherworldly counterpart to the Chaos Emeralds, which should be equal to them and their output. *insert the rest of her AP here*.)

Tails, Knuckles, Mighty, and Ray:

Varies. At least 5-A, possibly 4-A

Metal Overlord:

At least 5-A, possibly 4-A (Eggman believed him to be unbeatable by anything except for the Chaos Emeralds, which would include the Final Egg Blaster. Required the combined might of Super Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles to defeat him)
This proposal, indeed is great.

How many profiles are there to fix? If it's a lot like when 5-B passed, there can be some that is left unfixed, so I'll be willing to help you guys on that.

The possibly 4-A for them is because of him though.

As I said above, 4-A Overlord means no 4-A altogether. It means robots can be built to match or surpass the power of the Choad Emeralds and therefore the Final Egg Blaster can be superior to a power output of them.

So again, either Overlord doesn't scale, or nobody scales.

Oh, Overlord wasn't accepted? I wasn't following too much.

@DDM/Cal Would you be willing to unlock all of them except for Overlord so we can get the agreed ones done and over with?

You do know that Froggy once had Chaos with him right? And that Chaos was a Chao.And using this logic he shouldn't even be 5-A since he copied a bunch of 5-B characters, the fact that he uses Chaos Control proves that he uses Chaos Energy

The possibly 4-A for them is because of him though.

As I said above, 4-A Overlord means no 4-A altogether. It means robots can be built to match or surpass the power of the Choad Emeralds and therefore the Final Egg Blaster can be superior to a power output of them.

So again, either Overlord doesn't scale, or nobody scales.

But Overlord wasn't built Cal, he reached that via copying everyone, Eggman built him as Neo Metal who is only 5-B, Overlord is via copying outside power from other people, including Chaos Energy

@Smashor The issue is whether Overlord scales to 4-A in the first place, not whether the Super characters would scale to him. I think you misread what Cal meant

Actualy Shake as Dark said the 4-A comes from him, otherwise there would be no reason for the other super forms be 4-A, and adding to this Eggman himself said that only the emeralds could beat him, so that would show that he is already above the FEB and that Eggman normaly can't built stuff as strong as him

They already can Shake, Cal is the only one that disagrees because of the fact that he thinks that Overlord was built by Eggman which isn't true, he reached that form via copying everyones power over the course of the plot of Heroes, Eggman built him as Neo Metal which is only 5-B, Metal reached Overlord by himself via copying outside sources, something that the FEB can't do

Heck, Metal even says that he himself reached that power, not Eggman:"Sonic, I was created for the sole purpose of destroying you. But I could never seem to defeat you! That's why I transformed my own body with my own hands"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back