• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theuser789 said:
Theuser789 said:
Okay, we can wait, do it when you can.

So the 2-C characters will get 4-A while the rest will get possibly far higher, at most 4-A or just possibly far higher? Both of those are fine for me
Small-bump
Smaller-bump, also since this is the best place to ask, Metal Sonic should get a key for his power-up in Mania Adventures since Tyson Hesse( the dude who made them) said that Metal Sonic would have transformed in a super form if Knuckles hadn't interrupted him

You can always go to Dark649's wall to talk about it and get things set for revisions.

Just saying, because I see you bumping this but getting no replies.

Yeah, he did fight Super Sonic in his super form. However, that statement does sound like a Hyperbole as Shadow mentioned.

He's in pretty much the same boat as Dark Gaia and Perfect Chaos, so even if the possible 4-A High ends/(Mid Ends for the Tier 2 gang) get accepted, Imperator IX would just be 5-A.

Not necessarily hyberbole,the Master Emerald was the only thing that could rip an enormous hole in the Twilight Cage,which contains a galaxy bare minimum & doesn't sound like basic portal creation.

Theuser789 said:

So the 2-C characters will get 4-A while the rest will get possibly far higher, at most 4-A or just possibly far higher? Both of those are fine for me
Ix tier doesn't matter, we need to edit the 2-C characters profiles to include 4-A since it was already agreed, and decide what we do about the rest

ED INFINITUM said:
Not necessarily hyberbole,the Master Emerald was the only thing that could rip an enormous hole in the Twilight Cage,which contains a galaxy bare minimum & doesn't sound like basic portal creation.
Twilight Cage is an alternate universe but ripping a hole in it is just space-time manipulation so not really quantifiable.

Ix tier doesn't matter, we need to edit the 2-C characters profiles to include 4-A since it was already agreed, and decide what we do about the rest

Have we thought of an AP description yet for 4-A? Making a general one involving the Final Egg Blaster to scale from everybody that gets it seems like a good idea to kickstart it.

"At least 5-A (insert reasoning), possibly 4-A (Should likely be comparable or superior to the Final Egg Blaster, which can destroy multiple star systems in a single blast)."

That was just an example. If somebody has a better idea, go for it.

Dark649 is taking care of other stuff at the moment, so he'll take care of it after the misc stuff.

I feel that it should include that the mechs that fought Super Sonic should be as strong as the FEB and Overlord and Ultimate Gemerl being so strong that Eggman thought that no invention of him could beat him which would include the FEB

Theuser789 said:

Okay but before that have we decided which characters will get 4-A? Will only be the 2-Cs or only the super forms or the super forms plus Ultimate Gemerl and Overlord?

Also since this is the best place to ask, Metal Sonic should get a key for his power-up in Mania Adventures since Tyson Hesse( the dude who made them) said that Metal Sonic would have transformed in a super form if Knuckles hadn't interrupted him.

Here's my suggestions while we wait for Dark649.

Super Sonic, Super Shadow, and Super Silver:

Varies. At least 5-A, possibly 4-A to 2-C

Blaze:

Varies. At least 5-A, possibly 4-A to 2-C (Powered by the Sol Emeralds, the otherworldly counterpart to the Chaos Emeralds, which should be equal to them and their output. *insert the rest of her AP here*.)

Tails, Knuckles, Mighty, and Ray:

Varies. At least 5-A, possibly 4-A (FEB reasoning)

Eggman thinking that no invention of his could beat them except the emeralds and the fact that Gemerl used the emeralds and Overlord copied Chaos Energy

Also you forgot Blaze

Shouldn't classic sonic in base be 4-A due to dealing damage to metal sonic amped with the chaos emeralds which have power able to destroy stars, that's at least dwarf star to small star level

Meandthebois100 said:
Shouldn't classic sonic in base be 4-A due to dealing damage to metal sonic amped with the chaos emeralds which have power able to destroy stars, that's at least dwarf star to small star level
We would need scans that he's capable of producing that power

That form wasn't a true super form as the tweet that I linked says, the super form would be when he used the power of the Master Emerald but was interrupted by Knuckles

I will finish adding some stuff, then i will add the Varies and possibly 4-A to the 2-C users.

I disagree with Classic Sonic being tier 4 and Ultimate Gemerl scaling to the super users.

Not sure about the other scaling and Metal Sonic potential Super Form.

Base Classic Sonic right, if so I also agree? And Ultimate Gemerl will then have a tier 4? And what about Metal's super form that I talked about in my previous posts?

Didn't see the edit,sorry. Metal's super form is not a unique thing, Mecha Sonic also had one the same way, and Mettal is a superior model.

And what about Overlord? He did use Chaos Energy, and Ultimate Gemerl did use the Chaos Emeralds power to transform.

In my opinion they should have possibly 4-A or at most 4-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back