• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Dark's suggestion that Classic Sonic doesn't need a mid end. And 4-A for anyone's base forms should be permanently dropped also, it should be focused for Super Forms.

I was referring to base sonic, disagree with U. Emerl and unsure about Overlord, yes Metal gained amounts of chaos power but IX did the same and was easily defeated by S.Sonic.

ShakeResounding said:
Here's my suggestions while we wait for Dark649.

Super Sonic, Super Shadow, and Super Silver:

Varies. At least 5-A, possibly 4-A to 2-C

Blaze:

Varies. At least 5-A, possibly 4-A to 2-C (Powered by the Sol Emeralds, the otherworldly counterpart to the Chaos Emeralds, which should be equal to them and their output. *insert the rest of her AP here*.)

Tails, Knuckles, Mighty, and Ray:

Varies. At least 5-A, possibly 4-A (FEB reasoning)
As far as I'm concerned, this seems like the best. Metal Overlord seems to be the only one not listed that could get it. Also, just as a refresher, this seems to be a good AP description that some agreed on. Feel free to make improvements or add additional reasoning if anybody has any.

"At least 5-A (insert reasoning), possibly 4-A (Should likely be comparable or superior to the Final Egg Blaster, which can destroy multiple star systems in a single blast)."

Yeah, Ultimate Gemerl is not quite as strong as Metal Overlord and is more like IX and Perfect Chaos.

Ix actualy wasn't easily defeated by Sonic, gameplay dificult is diferent from canon dificult, otherwise the barrel of Carnival Night is the strongest character in the series, Ix can even regenerate from Sonic's attacks if you fail the QTE's, and Ix should get it via gainig a super form via the Master Emerald now that I realize, and I wasn't refering to Emerl, but Gemerl from Advance 3, he did use the emeralds to transform:https://youtu.be/X6O39mec9fc

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Yeah, Ultimate Gemerl is not quite as strong as Metal Overlord and is more like IX and Perfect Chaos.
Ultimate Gemerl used the emeralds to transform while both Super Mecha Sonic and IX absorbed enough Chaos Power to attain the transformation, Overlord is the body Metal shaped from Eggman fleet but it indeed required three Super users to be taken down and that's impressive since one was enough for the others.

Bumps should have preferably 24 hour interviews rather than 6 hours. Just a minor note.

From my stay here I have never seen anyone say that a thread should be bumped after 24 hours. People from what I have seen bumped in an average of 6 hours.

It's more so a rule for VS Threads, but it's generally preferable to tag other people via message walls instead of 3 or more bumps in a row is another common preference. But still, a lot of staff members do get annoyed by repeated bumps. I don't but I do feel for those who do.

I have seen a lot of people bump like Theuser did, hell even I did as well, and I have never seen a staff frustrated by something like that.

Oh I forgot to mention, but I found the time to read over the thread and I'll say I agree with bringing back 4-A as well. I know I said I no longer care, but recently things have been pretty dry and boring so I decided to read this for the heck of it.

Keep in mind, that 5-A is staying as a low end no matter what, and that it would only apply to the protagonists super forms and Metal Overlord. All other bosses who's not Tier 2 is simply 5-A. The ones that do get approved are At least 5-A, possibly 4-A.

Most of us are already very familiar with the Sonic franchise and its variable tiers, so don't feel the need to remind us, we are already aware.

I know, I know you guys are fine. But very recently, a couple people are trying to push for Tier 4 base Sonic among other things, which is not going to happen. I don't need to explain why for obvious reasons.

Yeah, this Tier 4 Base Sonic stuff is nothing to worry about. I can wholeheartedly say that with what we have now, nobody is gonna support it except for an incredibly small minority.

Yeah, just because there's a fringe minority of people who will push for ridiculous stuff like base Sonic being tier 4 or ZaStando's tier 1 ramblings doesn't mean everyone who makes a thread that upgrades Sonic is a wanker.

I know that nor was I implying that, but some of those same people are on this thread too. Not going to call out names, but it's still there are people are still pushing for it.

If the staff is fine with it, me and a few others could probably handle adding the tiers to the profiles that get them. Mainly because I don't wanna just let Dark do all of it alone when I know I can help out.

But if you all prefer to let Dark handle it, that's okay too.

The profiles that are unlocked could be edited I just don't know how to edit a page, that's why I was waiting for Dark

I'm on mobile so I can't see which profiles are unlocked or not to edit them. I have to look at the contributions of the person who most recently edited the profile and look at the difference to edit them.

General 4-A description: 4-A (Should likely be comparable or superior to the Final Egg Blaster, which can destroy multiple star systems in a single blast).

Super Sonic, Super Shadow, and Super Silver:

Varies. At least 5-A, possibly 4-A to 2-C

Blaze:

Varies. At least 5-A, possibly 4-A to 2-C (Powered by the Sol Emeralds, the otherworldly counterpart to the Chaos Emeralds, which should be equal to them and their output. *insert the rest of her AP here*.)

Tails, Knuckles, Mighty, and Ray:

Varies. At least 5-A, possibly 4-A

Metal Overlord:

At least 5-A, possibly 4-A (Eggman believed him to be unbeatable by anything except for the Chaos Emeralds, which would include the Final Egg Blaster. Required the combined might of Super Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles to defeat him)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back