• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hey, isn't it wierd how they implemented how you fight Mii Gunner instead of Megaman for the Cuphead battle if you bought the DLC? It make sense but it brings up why they didn't revise the Piranha Plant related spirits (notably Nipper Plants and Mario Strikers Petey).

In case you guys missed it, the first character on a second pass will come from ARMS and release in June.

If that character ends up being Spring Ma, they would easily change his assist trophy model into Springtro and those fan-made rules will be dead (considering there's other characters as Spirits alongside him).

Saikou The Lewd King said:
We all know it's just gonna be Spring Man.
And Ribbon Girl as his alternate costume. They don't have much differences on my knowledge.

DatOneWeeb said:
If Arms is going to break the no spirits rule. REX AND PYRA, SHANTAE, AND PAPER MARIO! With Doom Slayer.
Rayman (for my fellow another wiki/Discord friend) and Geno as well!

Tonygameman said:
And Ribbon Girl as his alternate costume. They don't have much differences on my knowledge.
Well in the game Ribbon Girl has a Double Jump. Yeah that doesn't change anything in Smash

DatOneWeeb said:
It falls under the crossover rules.

If Arms is going to break the no spirits rule. REX AND PYRA, SHANTAE, AND PAPER MARIO! With Doom Slayer.
We're there any spirit rules in the first place?

Back