• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Smash Discussion 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, after Pirahna Plant, nobody can be too sure as to what Nintendo will come up with for the DLC.

The Grinch leaks were basically confirmed fake with the reveal of the last non-DLC fighters (and 1 DLC). It was already ridiculous to believe them and now it's basically a non-factor.

Starter Pack said:
I mean, after Pirahna Plant, nobody can be too sure as to what Nintendo will come up with for the DLC.
I say that because of Pirahna Plant, Geno is far more likely to be in the game.

Vergeben is back on top as the only trustable leaker now that the grinch leak is finally dead.

Though... what he's said for the DLC is interesting, to say the least.

Bobsican said:
Genericstickman said:
I wonder what a canon smash tier list will look like
God tiers: Super Sonic, Pure Hearts Mario
Top tiers: Monado III Shulk, Ness, Rosalina, Belmonts.

Mid Tiers: Mario and Kirby cast, Olimar with spaceship, Cloud, Samus at peak.

Low Tiers: Mega Man, Sonic, Fire Emblem, Zelda, Kid Icarus and Pokémon cast.

Very Low Tiers: Everything else probably.
How is Super Sonic stronger than Monado III Shulk?

Assaltwaffle said:
The Grinch leaks were basically confirmed fake with the reveal of the last non-DLC fighters (and 1 DLC). It was already ridiculous to believe them and now it's basically a non-factor.
It´s likely that they simply decided to put them as DLC as they were running out of time.

After all, the art of Ken is exactly the same one as in the leak.

Plot twist: Piranha Plant was done at last minute to attract the game even more before it´s official release.

Did they even added Piranha Plant into the official art, by the way?

Eficiente said:
Starter Pack said:
I say that because of Pirahna Plant, Geno is far more likely to be in the game.
Is it because of the SMRPG commercial "hint"?

Bobsican said:
Plot twist: Piranha Plant was done at last minute to attract the game even more before it´s official release.
Did they even added Piranha Plant into the official art, by the way?
You think a Piranha Plant that was clearly meant for laughs is going to boost the game's sales at all?

Bobsican said:
MYHERO said:
What makes Sonic a regular old 2-C? Is it because he scales from Solaris?
Yes.
Well I have so much questions about that, and I am very skeptical. But, this isn't a Sonic thread and I don't want to derail this, so I will just make another thread about this later.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
You think a Piranha Plant that was clearly meant for laughs is going to boost the game's sales at all?
I mean, you can get it for free if you preorder the game, so...

i want to say sth about the small discussion that happened at the top.

i still do not understand why sonic is 2-C. i know a load of you here hate screwattack but they think that because solaris and sonic have different energy sources that means that sonic does not scale. i agree with that statment. Yes i know that solaris is 4D but sonic was never stated to be 4-D. Solaris is also stated to devour the timelines over time, not instantly.m this means that Solaris isn't quite mulltiversal, more like universal+. i also wanted to discuss low 2-C sonic. the genie guy destroyed the arabian nights reality and that gives him low 2-C, however i cannot find any info on the size of the arabian nights reality. if you state that the arabian nights reality is similar to ours i will not agree. if you give me a good reason why he is low 2-C i will give up and say that you are right. if someone says that he is low 2-C because the AN reality is a universe i will say that it is bullcrap because we need to know the size of the universe apperently.

Okay, this is coming from someone who's favorite thing of Sonic comes from Smash where he attempts to save Pikachu.

I definitely recall there being a statement that the Arabian Nights Reality was an alternate universe.

Arceus0x said:
Solaris having a different energy source from Sonic is false , and even so Sonic could damage and defeat him so he should scale. Solaris destroying all of time isn't stated to be something that would happen overtime. It was stated that Solaris would make time "collapse" and "disappear into nothingness", which has instantaneous connotations as those refer to sudden disappearance.

The Arabian Nights Reality is referred to as a parallel universe, meaning it should be assumed to mirror Sonic's world in size. Plus:this.

Tier 2 Super Sonic comes from scaling to Solaris, the Egg Wizard, the Egg Salamander, and the Sol Emeralds. Also the Chaos Emeralds reversed all the damage the Time Eater caused across multiple timelines. You should probs message me or make another thread if you have further questions cuz this is a Smash Ultimate discussion, not a Sanic thread.

I would think that fusing two universes would be 2-C due to the fact that you're warping/manipulating two universes at once. Don't rly get your second point tho'. If the energy you use to create/destroy/manipulate/warp a universe is the same energy you infuse into all of your attacks then said attacks should be 2-C as well.

So...are we getting seperate smash versions of characters? Cause im all for it. It would open up a lot more battle possibilities and its more or less its own world given how all the charachters are shown to share it and are in many ways different from their canon selves. I mean...Olimar. much taller than his original self, many of the characters can evenly fight each other where as if they scaled from their original series, some would stand no chance in hell. I mean with how many universe+ or higher tier fighters that are original to the series as well, think of it like this. One could argue that master hand is just going easy to have sone fun but...Tabuu. why would HE go easy on the fighters? When he is literally trying to CONQUER their world. Same for Master Core. A much more wild and berserk Master Hand who's gone out of control. I think the smash roster needs their own separate incarnations.

This is a thread meant for discussing Smash and our excitement for it. Let's not turn it into a revision thread. I merely posted the link here so I can give it more attention.

New DLC predictions:

Slime (Dragon Quest)

Bandana Waddle Dee (Kirby)

Rayman (Rayman)

King Boo (Mario)

Steve (Minecraft)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back