• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Smash Brothers Discussion Thread

I heard mixed reactions, but everyone on my friend's server was super hyped for it; myself included.

I heard mixed reactions, but everyone on my friend's server was super hyped for it; myself included.
Yeah it mixed, however the positivity are pretty strong this time (albeit not that crazy unlike Sephiroth and Joker/Ren debut)

Side rambling: The only youtubers reactions i truly dislike was from Dunkey and Aether

I know Chuggaconroy is hyped for it, so that's enough to say the reception is on the positive side from his thoughts alone XD.

Anyway there is something i want to say, i know that Sora is the most requested DLC, and then there is Kazuma Kiryu who also requested (not a lot, but its still high), however:

1. Sora was owned by Disney and we know how scummy the company is, unless there is some of miracle the chance for Sora being added to Smash is 0%, and if Sora get the green light pass then Disney will buy Nintendo and it will be suck as heck. In summary: Which one you want? Sora in Smash but Disney owned/buy Nintendo or Sora will never be in Smash but Nintendo is free from Disney sight
  2. As i recall, the creator of Yakuza series refused Kiryu to be included in any game as guest character since Kiryu will not harm the women, him in Project X Zone was most likely without his permission and made him regret/mad. If that the case we must respect the creator decision

i don't even have any of the dlcs but i wanna see doomguy. Idk, would be fun. Then again it would be a lot less kid friendly. next is probs sora or shadow or sth.

Well with the current leaks about the Smash Concert in 2022. I can see it as a possibility due to facts like the leak predicting a Xenoblade 2 rep a month in advance.

Aw, look at Velox, out here acting like Disney is the only company in the world that's scummy. It's almost funny.
I know that Disney is not the only one (heck, Nintendo can be considered as scum company), but what Disney did was really shitty from what i recall

Also pfft sarcasm, not working on me

Just here to drop Pneuma's smash art, aka her only official art ever. Use it over the art she currently has on her profile pls.

Pyra best girl, and XC2 is one of my favorite games. The salt makes me stronger.

So...Pyra/Mythra kind of pretty good, and they're fun to use

The patch was out, Byleth buff (AMAZING!!) and nerf to the top tier (ZSS from what i heard got nerfed hard, Joker/Ren nerf was small and not bad, dunno for Palutena)

I don't want roblox simply for the fact that its pretty much a game creator, not an actual main game. It would be like including the Game Maker studio logo in smash
Roblox isn't just a game creator it's on a lot of platforms and it's almost as popular as Minecraft, personally i would like to see Robloxian make it in just to see how salty Twitter gets.

i don't even have any of the dlcs but i wanna see doomguy. Idk, would be fun. Then again it would be a lot less kid friendly. next is probs sora or shadow or sth.
"Kid friendly"

Nonsense Joker and Bayonetta are in the game and they are both from rated m games.

Roblox isn't just a game creator it's on a lot of platforms and it's almost as popular as Minecraft, personally i would like to see Robloxian make it in just to see how salty Twitter gets.
alpha_male.png

I was thinking it'd be better off as a more modernized variant of Game & Watch. Game & Watch's moves are based off of a bunch of different games that were on the devices without respect to any "canon".

The default Roblox avatar is the face of the site and many games use the default player model. Whenever people talk about vsdebating with it they immediately go to "Robloxian" rather than any specific characters. Barely anybody would know what the **** a "Durza", "CIRCUS", "Big Hoss", or "Aominoa" is unless they played a bunch of the games long enough to know. But they do know that they see a very specific playermodel and go "hey, that's a Roblox character". Hell, it even had a few memetic impacts - the first being a death sound associated with the game and another people didn't even know had a track that was originally from a Roblox game.

When you tap into a bunch of the well known games, there's a ton of stuff you can base the moves off of it isn't even funny. Hell, even the catalog gears have some crazy shit. Dude even has a World of Light reference in there. Banger tracks and a bunch of different music that's either closely associated with the games (Wind of Fjords, for example) or literally embodies the game in the case of The Great Strategy. Search up "Roblox theme" on YouTube. It was a track used in a trailer all the way back in like 2006 and even now it's recognized as the "Roblox theme".

"b-but based Zany-sama, what about other game creation engines like RPG Maker or Unity???!!!? Isn't Roblox one??!?!?" A lot of those games are recognized as their own things. When I think of Undertale, I don't think of Gamemaker. You don't have to log into Gamemaker and get shown the "Gamemaker avatar", you download the damn game and play it. Roblox literally pastes itself everywhere on its site and there's plenty of assets that are recognized as "from Roblox". Sorry Omori/Yume-Nikki/OneShot/literally-who stans, you don't have any RPGmaker-sonas to write 50 depressing stories about themselves into smash, but ChadBLOX has one.

It'd be the first character from a fully online game that MANY people know and enjoy that has been around for over a decade. It has a character that represents the brand in its entirety (Just like - guess who - Mr. Game & Watch) and wayy too many things to base its moveset off of - with gear alone being able to make up its moveset if you really wanted to.

Club penguin penguin for smash.
Is a ninja, an agent, a hero, a knight and has puffles that catch on fire and fly around the island in seconds and can crush through the ground.

Also i once had a crappy calc of a 7-B feat for CP penguins

go up to the dojo courtyard and get three elemental ninjas. Then use your animation and summon massive amounts of clouds. The courtyard is way taller than the beginning of the cloud layer (some of the clouds we see overall are way below the dojo which is around 2x above it) (clouds minimum height is 2km) and we can see the ocean from there and the horizon. The distance to it should at minimum be 150km and the clouds cover most of if not all of that distance not to mention you change the color of the sky.
The only important 4 penguin animation is the fire one where they shoot massive meteors in the distance but idk how to calc those.

What are thoughts on this?
What.
OH HELL NO.

Bentendo is an idi... language. He is an ignorant and hypocrite and full of nonsense, excluding the palutena timeline thing i think.

Never believe him, he thinks Void of Termina trascends the real life(the smash bros one, not ours obviously, he is intelligent) that he talks a lot(the one of master hand), and more nonsense, he believes in infinite trascendence of narratives based on infinite multiplier of master hands, he barely has any knowledge on how trascendence works.

Many of his assumptions are based on several mental gymnastic(infinite narrative trascendence via multiplier LMFAO), easter eggs, out of context scans(His scan of infinite dimension of Xenoblade don't even mention dimensions AT ALL) and several Headcanons.

He has been debunked several times too even by me. he don't even understand the types of concepts. And when he don't know what to do, he BRINGS PROFILES of character stats and profile wiki, without knowing anything of the verse he copy paste.

the fact that bentendo reached here is... ugh.

Back