• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Smash Brothers Discussion Thread

E37-lHJVIAILewj

This was a great character choice. Being the hopeful dreamer I am, I want a character with almost no chance. But picking Kazuya? Amazing option. Tekken is my childhood, and I love seeing it get some love.

I will lab Kazuya until I'm good with him lol

I played my fair share of Tekken (mainly Tekken 6), but when I get Tekken 7, I'll be practicing with Kazuya to prepare me for Smash Bros, since Nintendo has a history of using the input's from the original games of fighting game characters.

I will lab Kazuya until I'm good with him lol

I played my fair share of Tekken (mainly Tekken 6), but when I get Tekken 7, I'll be practicing with Kazuya to prepare me for Smash Bros, since Nintendo has a history of using the input's from the original games of fighting game characters.
Kazuya isnt easy to learn, since he needs execution, so it will take a while to get good with him

So basically the story of SF x Tekken repeated:

Although I'm glad that Kazuya joined smash, he's not my favorite Yoshimitsu, maybe he isn't so protagonist like Jin, but he simply represents Tekken very well. Recognized him as soon as I saw that Ganondorf is gonna to be thrown from cliff.
Oh yeah that means at some sort other Tekken characters also joined smash (wonder how Yoshimitsu spirit would work).

If you are a long time fan, his theme was the biggest giveaway even before the full reveal of who it was, its too iconic not to recognize that, it plays even in the boss fight with him

What the hell. Why is Master Hand being downgraded for being beaten by a Low 2-C? Does this mean Tabuu's also being downgraded? Who's ass is this being pulled out of?

I always was interested though why Master core is "unknown but higher". Isn't more simpler is "at least 4-A/Low 2-C, likely higher"?

Semi-sad about Dragonborn, & also angry it was introduced as Smash Brothers x Dragonborn, instead of Smash Brothers x The Elder Scrolls, or even Smash Brothers x Skyrim. Shante & Dante, I mind less.

I didn't want any of the mii costume choices playable, and Shantae deconfirmation means less competition for Touhou as indie representation, so I'm happy. Sorry to all the fans of said characters though. Also, friendly reminder that due to weird game rating rules, M rated game characters have to be referred to by their own name instead of the series name.

I didn't want any of the mii costume choices playable, and Shantae deconfirmation means less competition for Touhou as indie representation, so I'm happy. Sorry to all the fans of said characters though. Also, friendly reminder that due to weird game rating rules, M rated game characters have to be referred to by their own name instead of the series name.
Indie representation
Has Sans in Smash
Also, Bayonetta has both, lol.

Back