• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Sentai Verse Creation

Minaaaa

Any/All
So I've been working on the Super Sentai verse for almost the past year now and thanks to the help of others, i think it's finally time to publish the verse.

Verse Page:

Calcs:
Ones in bold have been calcd for Power Rangers
Mons Drake pulls the Moon - (167 Zettatons, Planet level)
Lucky reacts to a meteor
Eclipse Feat from Gaoranger (Would scale to Senki from Gaoranger, since he killed the person who made it, Gao God)
Storm feat from Kyoryuger (Would scale to everyone who scales to Kyoryu Gold)
Some calcs from Gekiranger (Should be usable except for some)

Profiles: (Currents ones that are ready to be published)
Deka Break
Deka Red
Zyuoh Eagle
Boccowaus
Zenkaizer
Twokaizer
Ryusoul Red
Ryusoul Green
Ryusoul Black
Gaisoulg
Sasori Orange
Kajiki Yellow
(Other profiles are currently being made)

I agree with these. We can improve them as time goes one because making a new verse of this size and cosmos (a cosmos that is shared with Kamen Rider and Metal Heroes) is incredibly difficult and can start off shaky. In my opinion. it is best to get them up as a starting point and go from there.

P.S. We have a lot of plans, profiles, and calcs cooked up. Should be a fun ride

Zyuohgers are low 2-c due to scaling to Kamen Rider Ghost
Kyurangers are low 2-c due to scaling to Kamen Rider Ex Aid
Ryusoulgers are low 2-c due to Towa and Bamba matching Gaisoulg, who can damage and tank attacks from Stinger
Zenkaigers are 2-c due to twokaiser being able to hurt Kamen Rider Saber

Zyuohgers are low 2-c due to scaling to Kamen Rider Ghost
Kyurangers are low 2-c due to scaling to Kamen Rider Ex Aid
Ryusoulgers are low 2-c due to Towa and Bamba matching Gaisoulg, who can damage and tank attacks from Stinger
Zenkaigers are 2-c due to twokaiser being able to hurt Kamen Rider Saber
We really need a blog of feats that explains x characters tiering cause this whole X scales to this guy who fought this guy just ain't it

we already do something similar for kamen rider, but this is just a baseline.

for the blog, we'd need to have literally every pre gokaiger season done due to crossover movie and the legend war and would get even more complicated due to the crossovers with metal heroes.

I agree with these. We can improve them as time goes one because making a new verse of this size and cosmos (a cosmos that is shared with Kamen Rider and Metal Heroes) is incredibly difficult and can start off shaky. In my opinion. it is best to get them up as a starting point and go from there.

P.S. We have a lot of plans, profiles, and calcs cooked up. Should be a fun ride
Yeah I think this is good, though we gonna wait

Yes, a link to the feat showing how it happened and why it gets that rating
For example the universal Gavan feat in the Sharivan profile doesn't have a source

ah i see, but most of them would link to other rider profiles with the rating
also the metal heroes profiles are a W.I.P rn and ill have them sorted out by the time i get ready to publish them

Just to make sure on the same lane as everyone else, the canonicity of Kamen Rider crossovers has been accepted, right? Not just that they are set in the same multiverse, but that the specific crossovers being used to justify stats don't contradict canon and stuff

Trust me, you’re gonna need better proof that Kamen Rider is canon to Super Sentai because Kamen Rider can get tier 1 in some parts.

And even then, crossover rules are stingy, I would know, and this seems like something that doesn’t quite fit.

Trust me, you’re gonna need better proof that Kamen Rider is canon to Super Sentai because Kamen Rider can get tier 1 in some parts.

And even then, crossover rules are stingy, I would know, and this seems like something that doesn’t quite fit.
They are very much canon, the guide books of both franchise, and the many crossovers has already confirm these canonicity, as well as when we was talking about the Kamen Rider cosmology, we already talked about the canonicity of not just Kamen Rider and Super Sentai but other Tokusatsu verses that are also made by Toei, Kamen Rider Decade is the biggest confirmation since the Shurikenger guide also confirm they have a crossover

Just to make sure on the same lane as everyone else, the canonicity of Kamen Rider crossovers has been accepted, right? Not just that they are set in the same multiverse, but that the specific crossovers being used to justify stats don't contradict canon and stuff
It's very much canon, Kamen Rider Saber crossover movie literal existence is to confirm the canonicity of both Kamen Rider and Super Sentai

The canonicity was accepted in the previous thread

The canonicity was accepted in the previous thread
We need 2-A base Shikenger

Back