• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Sentai Verse Creation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, ive marked out the PR calcs. Would we have to resubmit or recalc the Mons Drake feat(first calc) since it was made a long time ago by a user who is no longer on the site i assume?

Also, how many staff members do we need to approve a thread like this?

orrosion Inducement (Unaffected by Browgoul's foam, which could melt DekaBike Robo's sword[7])
The way that this is written makes it sound like a resistance, if that’s the case, it should be listed as such.
Non-Physical Interaction (Can interact with beings made of pure fire[2])
Fire isn’t inherently intangible. Intangible, by definition, is “something not perceptible to touch” and fire very much is.
it’s not resisting it though. Resistance would be if the magic attack lands, and has no effect. In this case, the magic isn’t even landing to begin with since it’s getting nullified. Therefore, this is power nullification so list it as that.
Perception Manipulation (…create illusions in the space[1])
Minor nitpick; Just list it as illusion creation. It’s a very minor difference, but there is technically a difference. Perception manip would be directly altering a person’s senses to make them (and only them) see things while illusion creation Isn’t directly targeting the senses, but is actually creating illusions (i.e., anyone would see it)

Also, We no longer allow for “Others” to be listed as the heading for the matchups section. Change it to “Notable Matchups” otherwise Me, @GarrixianXD and @Vzearr will hunt you down

At a quick glance the rest seems fine I suppose.

The way that this is written makes it sound like a resistance, if that’s the case, it should be listed as such.

Fire isn’t inherently intangible. Intangible, by definition, is “something not perceptible to touch” and fire very much is.

it’s not resisting it though. Resistance would be if the magic attack lands, and has no effect. In this case, the magic isn’t even landing to begin with since it’s getting nullified. Therefore, this is power nullification so list it as that.

Minor nitpick; Just list it as illusion creation. It’s a very minor difference, but there is technically a difference. Perception manip would be directly altering a person’s senses to make them (and only them) see things while illusion creation Isn’t directly targeting the senses, but is actually creating illusions (i.e., anyone would see it)

Also, We no longer allow for “Others” to be listed as the heading for the matchups section. Change it to “Notable Matchups” otherwise Me, @GarrixianXD and @Vzearr will hunt you down

At a quick glance the rest seems fine I suppose.
Thank you for the help

alright ive changed them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back