• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jamesthetaker

He/Him

Introduction​

Let's get straight to the point, this thread aim to upgrade Kamen Rider to solid 2-A and that's it.

Terminology​

Before continuing, here is some terminology of Kamen Rider:
  • A.R. Worlds (shorts for Alternate Reality Worlds): The concept of multiverse in Kamen Rider where an alternate reality based on Kamen Rider/Super Sentai are presented.
  • Destroyer of Worlds: Title given to Kamen Rider Decade as the one who will destroy all universes.

Connection to Super Sentai​

So back in 2009, Kamen Rider Decade was the first series to introduced us to the concept of A.R Worlds, in the All Riders vs Dai-Shocker movie, Tsukasa claim that these worlds supposedly expanding endlessly. The official dictionary of Decade also claim that there is countless worlds as well.

無数の世界で戦う戦士たちの総称。

どの世界にも必ず仮面ライダーが存在する。

A general term for warriors who fight in countless worlds.

There is always a Kamen Rider in every world.

Now there is an unique A.R World called World of Shinkenger, which based on the Super Sentai team, Samurai Sentai Shinkenger. This heavily implied that Kamen Rider and Super Sentai does in fact shared the same setting ever since 2000s. It later got confirmed in 2012, during Super Hero Taisen movie where a direct crossover between Kamen Rider and Super Sentai happened, it eventually become a normal things when dozen of crossover movies featuring same motif coming out every years.

So why is the connection between two franchises relevant here? Well, in the lastest entry of Super Sentai, Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger, we got an direct statement from Toei official page:

並行世界が無限にある世界。

そんな無数の世界が、突如悪の組織「トジテンド」の魔の手に堕ちてしまう。

A world with an infinite number of parallel worlds.

These countless worlds suddenly fall into the clutches of the evil organization "Tojitendo".

Taking a deeper look into the context, the word 無限(Mugen) literally mean infinite here. Therefore, this is an solid 2-A statement for both Kamen Rider and Super Sentai.

Scaling Chain​

Now that we known 2-A is a thing in Kamen Rider now, who would scales to this? Well, the first come to mind is Kamen Rider Decade with several statements that he will destroy all worlds, there is no reason for him to not be straight 2-A from this. The other person who can perform similer feat is Ohma Zi-O who can casually destroy space-time, and merged all realities into one while being weakened.

Every person who scales to Decade will be upgrade to 2-A as well if this get accepted.

Summary​

To sum it up, Kamen Rider cosmology get upgrade to 2-A for reason above. Decade and every characters who scales from him will get a straight 2-A rating.

So back in 2009, Kamen Rider Decade was the first series to introduced us to the concept of A.R Worlds, in the All Riders vs Dai-Shocker movie, Tsukasa claim that these worlds supposedly expanding endlessly. The official dictionary of Decade also claim that there is countless worlds as well.

無数の世界で戦う戦士たちの総称。

どの世界にも必ず仮面ライダーが存在する。

A general term for warriors who fight in countless worlds.

There is always a Kamen Rider in every world.

Now there is an unique A.R World called World of Shinkenger, which based on the Super Sentai team, Samurai Sentai Shinkenger. This heavily implied that Kamen Rider and Super Sentai does in fact shared the same setting ever since 2000s. It later got confirmed in 2012, during Super Hero Taisen movie where a direct crossover between Kamen Rider and Super Sentai happened, it eventually become a normal things when dozen of crossover movies featuring same motif coming out every years.

So why is the connection between two franchises relevant here? Well, in the lastest entry of Super Sentai, Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger, we got an direct statement from Toei official page:

並行世界が無限にある世界。

そんな無数の世界が、突如悪の組織「トジテンド」の魔の手に堕ちてしまう。

A world with an infinite number of parallel worlds.

These countless worlds suddenly fall into the clutches of the evil organization "Tojitendo".

Taking a deeper look into the context, the word 無限(Mugen) literally mean infinite here. Therefore, this is an solid 2-A statement for both Kamen Rider and Super Sentai.
Gonna add a few supporting points to this if that's alright

While there's obviously a ton of Kamen Rider x Super Sentai crossovers that are non-canon, that doesn't mean the verses aren't connected as they have had canonical crossovers. The most solidified example of this is in Saber and Zenkaiger's shows, where both have episodes where certain characters head into each others' universes. Emu meets Lucky in an episode of Ex-Aid. Ghost also had a crossover with Zyuohger. Essentially, there's definitely evidence of these two iconic Toei franchises sharing a multiverse

Anyways, yes, I agree with this thread

Gonna add a few supporting points to this if that's alright

While there's obviously a ton of Kamen Rider x Super Sentai crossovers that are non-canon, that doesn't mean the verses aren't connected as they have had canonical crossovers. The most solidified example of this is in Saber and Zenkaiger's shows, where both have episodes where certain characters head into each others' universes. Emu meets Lucky in an episode of Ex-Aid. Ghost also had a crossover with Zyuohger. Essentially, there's definitely evidence of these two iconic Toei franchises sharing a multiverse

Anyways, yes, I agree with this thread
Thank, i would like to mention that Zenkaiger also refering to Kamen Rider in their own show as well. Those devices they're using are basically sealed universes based on the Riders respective series, so even more direct crossover.

I agree. If I remember correctly, KR and SS have gone back since Amazon appeared in Go-Ranger.

2-A seems fine if endless/infinite universes are a thing. I don't know enough about both verses to argue what is consistent or not but if they follow our Crossover page rules like the OP is suggesting then I don't have much of an issue with the scale.

Edit: If this gets accepted, I do think a note on the verse page and or a blog should be made that explains why the specific Crossover between the two series are canon.

I already have a Toei Tokusatsu verse page waiting in my sandbox. We can use that as the main verse page like what Nasuverse does.

I suppose the scaling wont applies to the era after Saber ?
Because Shirakura said they wont make superhero taisen anymore in the future, because Kamen Rider and Sentai are too different to each other.

Last edited:
I don’t think so, since KR and SS are now a joint verse, any feat which would affect the multiverse as a whole would be 2-A

However, if the two staffs that i contacted didn't come, we can move on to add it since we have two staffs agreed with the proposal

I suppose the scaling wont applies to the era after Saber ?
Because Shirakura said they wont make superhero taisen anymore in the future, because Kamen Rider and Sentai are too different to each other.
Not exactly how it works given its a multiverse. Even Kamen Rider shows like Amazons and Build are still within the same multiverse

2-A seems fine if endless/infinite universes are a thing. I don't know enough about both verses to argue what is consistent or not but if they follow our Crossover page rules like the OP is suggesting then I don't have much of an issue with the scale.

Edit: If this gets accepted, I do think a note on the verse page and or a blog should be made that explains why the specific Crossover between the two series are canon.
I will take note of it.

i mean there is no need to rush it. Just wait a bit in case someone has a problem with it.

Just wondering, would Gaim scale to this? Cause Saver’s multiversal feats do seem to scale to the multiverse as a whole

I have edited most Tier 2 profile of Kamen Rider. Gonna make a blog explaining about 2-A but this can be closed now.

Well, Legend Rider Profiles aren’t a top priority as of now, we are currently trying to revise missing abilities from the Kamen Rider Zukan or revising their stats.

Back