• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Night said:
Might be a different story if it was Archie Sonic though. I mean, holy hell. Archie Super Sonic is OP af. xD
I would not do that until roughly episode 40

Thanks to the new upgrades Goku has, I think he wins. However, Sonic might give him some trouble due to being invincible while in his Super form.

Wait Pre BoG?, Goku takes it with less effort than what he would had have in the Namek Saga, I doubt abilities like Chaos Control is going to stop him.

I'd say Goku would win against Game Sonic. Now if it was Archie Sonic then it would be a different story, he is just ridiculously op.

this is another fight that would be determined by whether they're fighting in-character or not IMO.

in-character Goku wins due to flat out better stats and Sonic not using his hax.

but if they're both totally unrestricted by personality/plot and go for whatever is most efficient ASAP Sonic would probably win by stopping time and chaos controlling goku to space.

Going by profiles Sonic has the edge in speed.

He also has hax ,time manipulation,reality warping etc..

Sonic in this case

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Going by profiles Sonic has the edge in speed.
He also has hax ,time manipulation,reality warping etc..

Sonic in this case
Well Goku is supposed to be upgraded in speed in a bit (If Kavpeny accepts the blog)

This is in character but bloodlusted

well if its in character goku wins.

Sonic refuses to use chaos control for whatever reason.

so yeah

Hmm well this fight should be postponed regularly but I don't think that'd matter since sonic has so much hax over Goku.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Hmm well this fight should be postponed regularly but I don't think that'd matter since sonic has so much hax over Goku.
Actually the only hax he has is Chaos Control, well only the Game Version of Sonic, but since this is Goku Pre Battle of Gods, Goku has instant transmission allowing him to just teleport back to Sonic now matter where he is.

chaos control is almost complete manipulation over time/space. not just teleporting. it can also stop time, time travel, etc

If Sonic abused it like he should he would defnitely win. but since this is in-character he won't.

Hiei312 said:
chaos control is complete manipulation over time/space. not just teleporting. it can also stop time, time travel, etc

If Sonic abused it like he should he would defnitely win. but since this is in-character he won't.
This is GAME Sonic not Archie thus is not appliable wheter he uses it or not, also Time Stoping attacks have been countered before so is not impposible. If is out of character for both then Goku might as well 1 shot him in normal form.

Actually the only hax he has is Chaos Control, well only the Game Version of Sonic, but since this is Goku Pre Battle of Gods, Goku has instant transmission allowing him to just teleport back to Sonic now matter where he is.

Doesn't he have time manipulation,reality warping via chaos control?

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Doesn't he have time manipulation,reality warping via chaos control?
From what I check Sonic has Reality Warping due to him being FTL, I have yet to see a single Sonic Game containing Sonic sending someone to their own reality or at least changing someones appearance (even if it is by a minor degree). I can provide an example Chill, look at Gai, he warped reality but he doesn't have any other powers correlating to controlling reality, from the feast we have seen in the Video Games, Time Manipulation for Chaos Control is limited to stoping a person in time, other wise Sonic (even if it is out of character for him) would have used it in Sonic Generations at least once or twice.

chaos control can control time entirely , not just for 1 person.

if you chaos control in boss fights in Shadow the Hedgehog the entire scenery freezes, not just the boss. similarly, when metal overlord or Devil doom use it in their respective final boss fights its very apparent that time has stopped altogether. lastly, in sonic 06 chaos control is used several times to time travel.

the point is, yeah, time stopping/manipulation in general can be countered, but Goku particularly has never showed or even hinted at being able to do so

so if sonic used chaos control to its full potential he should win. but he doesn't because sega doesn't want sonic using chaos control anymore. the fact sonic doesn't use chaos control on generations really is just an indicative of this. it is uncontestably Sonic's most powerful ability by leaps and bounds, but he refuses to use it.

Since this is Pre-BoG Goku has the DC over Sonic but Sonic has the speed advantage (I think even after the upgrades Sonic will still have the slight advantage). Sonic also has a bunch of hax.

If this is in-character Sonic won't use all his ha and Goku will take it mid-high difficulty.

If it's bloodlusted Sonic uses his hax like Chaos Control and the like and takes it over Goku likely high difficulty.

This is pretty close though. BoG Goku obviously stomps Game Sonic though (Maybe not Darkspine Sonic but everything else).

Hiei312 said:
chaos control can control time entirely , not just for 1 person.
if you chaos control in boss fights in Shadow the Hedgehog the entire scenery freezes, not just the boss. similarly, when metal overlord or Devil doom use it in their respective final boss fights its very apparent that time has stopped altogether. lastly, in sonic 06 chaos control is used several times to time travel.

the point is, yeah, time stopping/manipulation in general can be countered, but Goku particularly has never showed or even hinted at being able to do so

so if sonic used chaos control to its full potential he should win. but he doesn't because sega doesn't want sonic using chaos control anymore. the fact sonic doesn't use chaos control on generations really is just an indicative of this. it is uncontestably Sonic's most powerful ability by leaps and bounds, but he refuses to use it.
I have yet to see Sonic doing it at scale a similar to that. Just because Shadow has mastery over it doesn't mean Sonic has it, Sonic has limited Chaos Control, I have yet to see Sonic perfoming a feat like this. Both Goku and Krillin are able to use the Kamehameha, Goku has mastered it but Krilllin has yet to master it, does it mean that Krillin can do the same thing that Goku has done with it? no, just becuase they share the same move doesn't mean they have the same amount of control over it.

If Goku actually managed to hit Sonic (Once he loses his super form), wouldn't it be game over for Sonic? SSJ Goku pre-BoG is solar system level.

FanofRPGs said:
If Goku actually managed to hit Sonic (Once he loses his super form), wouldn't it be game over for Sonic? SSJ Goku pre-BoG is solar system level.
Yeah, Super Sonic is only Large Star Level+.

FanofRPGs said:
EliminatorVenom said:
I actually don't know. Isn't Super Sonic 2fast4Pre-BogSSJGoku?
MSSJ Goku is being upgraded to FTL+ in a while
Eh, to me it simply depends on the speed. Sonic wouldn't actually use his hax (Or at least not use it a lot) on this fight, but speed is a very important factor on this battle.

EliminatorVenom said:
FanofRPGs said:
EliminatorVenom said:
I actually don't know. Isn't Super Sonic 2fast4Pre-BogSSJGoku?
MSSJ Goku is being upgraded to FTL+ in a while
Eh, to me it simply depends on the speed. Sonic wouldn't actually use his hax (Or at least not use it a lot) on this fight, but speed is a very important factor on this battle.
True but there is a massive gap in durability and strenght between Sonic and Goku...Sonic being only Planet Level+ while Goku is Solar System.

LeopoldTheBrave said:
I say Goku, Super Sonic is very limited and Goku has the durability to outlast Sonic's super form until it runs out.
Wait! I thought that was his endurance based on how many rings he's got to outlast the event. Goku was able to last longer because he mastered the super form so it wouldn't use too much energy while he's doing activities or using it in battle. It's kinda like how it does on (and I wouldn't bring it up, but just to use it as an example) Death Battle's Vegeta VS Shadow as Super Shadow didn't last long due to it's "time limit" while Vegeta does his big talk to buy some time for that to happen. Wouldn't you agree?

SunWukong1986 said:
LeopoldTheBrave said:
I say Goku, Super Sonic is very limited and Goku has the durability to outlast Sonic's super form until it runs out.
Wait! I thought that was his endurance based on how many rings he's got to outlast the event. Goku was able to last longer because he mastered the super form so it wouldn't use too much energy while he's doing activities or using it in battle. It's kinda like how it does on (and I wouldn't bring it up, but just to use it as an example) Death Battle's Vegeta VS Shadow as Super Shadow didn't last long due to it's "time limit" while Vegeta does his big talk to buy some time for that to happen. Wouldn't you agree?
True, though I do wonder WHY is this thread not closed, the stomp is comfirmed, even as Super Sonic he still get's stomped.

Super sonic lasting for seven days is aa feat constantlycontradicted

For example Sonic advance 2 showed super sonic running out

From stopping a capsule from falling.

And that only lasted for a few second

It doesn't matter how long he can stay in that form Super Sonic is Planet Level, Pre-BoG MSSJ Goku is Multi-Solar System, Sonic has nothing that can damage Goku.

Actually, Sonic is already FTL in base, and S. Sonic multiplies that, so I think he's likely MFTL but I'm waiting on people to talk on that. Though it's only possibly MFTL, In-character Goku should win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back