• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, Super Sonic has never shown to be unlimited don't bring up the Sonic advance ending, its nothing but a speculation, and a assumption

Yet Nothing states he lasted for days, it only says a few days later but we never knows what happen during those days, he never know if he actually stayed in his form, or not, its nothing but a speculation and an assumption, (and someone from here is from that Goolge + Community called The Lounge

Davy0 said:
Actually, Sonic is already FTL in base, and S. Sonic multiplies that, so I think he's likely MFTL but I'm waiting on people to talk on that. Though it's only possibly MFTL, In-character Goku should win.
Sonic isn't flt in base.

It doesn't really matter how long SS can last for. In the end, goku should be able to beat SS in base form although I hate to admit that. However, there is still slight proof that sonic is stronger than we currently believe him to be.

If dark Gaia proves to be a lot more than planet level or SS beats a solar system level enemy, then the answer would be a lot less obvious.

Well Goku at the end of the Android saga, the last place he is limited by SSJ1, is Large Star level and he may soon see an upgrade to FTL+

Super Sonic is just Planet level+ and also FTL+

Goku oneshots

SuperKamiNappa said:
Well Goku at the end of the Android saga, the last place he is limited by SSJ1, is Large Star level and he may soon see an upgrade to FTL+

Goku oneshots
Doesn't the wiki say SSJ1 goku is large planet level?

Damiennova14 said:
SuperKamiNappa said:

Goku oneshots
updates will put him at star level

Damiennova14 said:
SuperKamiNappa said:

Goku oneshots
Your looking at Namek saga as in when he fought Frieza I'm talking about Android saga as in when he fought Perfect Cell.

Though admittedly, Sonic has beaten characters far stronger than SSJ Goku and even SSGSS Goku with Solaris, but that's a more obvious outlier. (Bites lip)

this may be farfetched but since SS beat Solaris but fainted due to exhaustion in his fight with dark Gaia, shouldn't that make dark Gaia stronger than we think he is?

Sonic fought gods. Solaris and Time Eater. They are much stronger than Beerus, Super Sonic can also last for days, and is invincible. They said it many times.

I say Sonic

FkFany said:
Sonic fought gods. Solaris and Time Eater. They are much stronger than Beerus, Super Sonic can also last for days, and is invincible. They said it many times.
I say Sonic
Outlier, even Davy0 said Solaris was an outlier, and hes our neighborhood expert

Damiennova14 said:
this may be farfetched but since SS beat Solaris but fainted due to exhaustion in his fight with dark Gaia, shouldn't that make dark Gaia stronger than we think he is?
Again, outlier.

Solaris comes from a game that would be canon but wiped out of continuity

in other words if the feats provide themselves in the future Solaris is allowed to be used as evidence

What do you mean "if the feats provide themsleves in the future"?

If you mean Universal feats, we have the Egg Wizard with the Power of the Stars and (perhaps) the Time Eater.

Speaking of the Time Eater, we should probably make a thread to settle whether or not it's Universal.

i do mean universal feats and yes we can use those as well, im just saying if we needed to we can use Solaris

Time Eater is Universal due to him being able to destroy Time and Space and being able to bring back a timeline that shouldn't exist

FkFany said:
I mean thats just some cheap way to nerf Sonic so much
No, in this case it is a very legitimate argument. If Super Sonic was actually universal, he wouldn't have had to exert himself at all when fighting enemies such as Final Hazard, Perfect Dark Gaia, etc. That, and Super Shadow (Super Sonic's equal) wouldn't have had to use up nearly all of his energy to stop a planet buster. Almost all of Super Sonic's showings put him at planet level, while only a select few have him fighting universal foes, and even then, it's either:

A) With help.

B) Against a foe with an obvious weakness.

C) Both of the above.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
FkFany said:
I mean thats just some cheap way to nerf Sonic so much
No, in this case it is a very legitimate argument. If Super Sonic was actually universal, he wouldn't have had to exert himself at all when fighting enemies such as Final Hazard, Perfect Dark Gaia, etc. That, and Super Shadow (Super Sonic's equal) wouldn't have had to use up nearly all of his energy to stop a planet buster. Almost all of Super Sonic's showings put him at planet level, while only a select few have him fighting universal foes, and even then, it's either:
A) With help.

B) Against a foe with an obvious weakness.

C) Both of the above.
Final Hazrad was in the past, and the Dark gaia, Sonic was already exhausted before the battle...

Why isnt Final Hazrad/Perfect Gaia outliers, sorry i really want to know how you decide.

Im quite sure the weaknesses are a way to make the bosses easier for the player only. if there was a movie or a serial, it would be very different

and isnt Super Sonic invincible? i mean that should make him win

FkFany said:
Final Hazrad was in the past, and the Dark gaia, Sonic was already exhausted before the battle...

Why isnt Final Hazrad/Perfect Gaia outliers, sorry i really want to know how you decide.

Im quite sure the weaknesses are a way to make the bosses easier for the player only. if there was a movie or a serial, it would be very different

have you heard of the term "hyperbole"?

FkFany said:

So was Solaris. Since then, he's struggled, and there's nothing to suggest the Chaos Emeralds have magically become stronger.

Like I said, he has FAR more planet level showings than universal ones, which is what makes the universal ones unreliable.

No, most of the weaknesses seem to be canon. I'm unsure what makes you think they're not. Time Eater's core is obviously less durable than the rest of its body, as are Dark Gaia's eyes, etc.

Invincibility is a game mechanic, and it simply means we don't know the upper limits of his defense. We don't automatically assume Mario has universe level durability with a power star because he's "invincible".

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
FkFany said:

So was Solaris. Since then, he's struggled, and there's nothing to suggest the Chaos Emeralds have magically become stronger.
Like I said, he has FAR more planet level showings than universal ones, which is what makes the universal ones unreliable.

No, most of the weaknesses seem to be canon. I'm unsure what makes you think they're not. Time Eater's core is obviously less durable than the rest of its body, as are Dark Gaia's eyes, etc.

Invincibility is a game mechanic, and it simply means we don't know the upper limits of his defense. We don't automatically assume Mario has universe level durability with a power star because he's "invincible".
Invincible means undefeatable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back