• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Have you ever seen a guy IRL who's so featureless that there's like nothing going on with his face except eyes, a mouth, and a nose? That's what everyone looks like to me.
Have you ever seen a cartoon?

No but for real, the art style for Brothership is just the promo art for the older games in 3D, tf you mean soulles?
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga Mario Bros. Mario & Luigi: Partners In Time,  PNG, 1700x2043px, Mario

Starlow is gone and seemingly replaced, guess she went to toadsworth's retirement home. More interestingly I pretty sure the brothers hands released magikoopa symbols when the portal happens.

Last edited:
Starlow is gone and seemingly replaced guess, she went to toadsworth's retirement home. More interestingly I pretty sure the brothers hands released magikoopa symbols when the portal happens.
Honestly, gonna miss her, she was the only consistent thing from the mario & luigi games, which is weird they decided to get rid of her, unless we haven't seen her because the game is unfinished still.

I doubt, considering that there really isn't anything to continue from, dream team was a self contained story, and PJ is PJ.

Popple was brought back, albeit briefly, for Dream Team

Paper Jam is understandable, but I'm mainly referring to Starlow's absence

if they explain why she's gone, great. if not, then not great

I mean, shit, make some call backs to previous entries in the M&L series. that'd do wonders for me

Lol

I mean I'm responsible for a lot of the abilities Mario has gotten. I helped research TTYD, I've looked at SPM so many times but I don't think I've done an upgrade or anything. There's some Japanese text I found that could be pretty useful or maybe amount to nothing at all. Wouldn't really be huge upgrades though since we know a lot about the game already. I've watched many playthroughs of a few games both English and Japanese. I helped research Sunshine (specifically for Bowser Jr. since he was the main one doing shit Mario just had a water dispenser, albeit you could maybe argue for it being magical in some way),both Galaxy games, and Bowser's Fury.

I've already done so much for this verse, or have at least tried to. I've made notes about many things but unfortunately I don't have them on me anymore so I'd have to try and go through these games again just for some small little thing I found that could be worth talking about.

I may or may not help with a Brothership CRT, at the very least gathering feats and abilities I see.

Rosalina getting Class P LS by winning a Tug of War game is peak Mario powerscaling

Trust me there's far more extreme cases of powerscaling around. The reasonings for some LS ratings I've seen are certainly interesting.

Also pretty sure the Minions should have Class P or at least the Class below it for being able to overpower Bowser before his muscles are fully stimulated.

They should honestly downscale in almost everything but I know that's a bit controversial

Last edited:
I think two instances of them getting one-shot from earlier titles shouldn't counteract the many times physical damage from Mario doesn't pulverize them. Hell, Koopa Shells frequently get used as weapons and even in games where characters have Power Stars empowering them, they still don't get one-tapped. Though that might be too much to consider since that'd be Large Star durability lol

Back