• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Something I saw while watching gameplay of the TTYD remake:

1. The Creepy Steeple Boo swarm works differently.
2. Atomic Boo's Boo Ring attack can ignore Power Lift's DEF buff to pierce DEF, IIRC. It could be because it's just attacking via startling/Fear Manipulation?
3. Earth Tremor, the Crystal Star move, can hit transparent/"invisible" opponents. Presuming it being named "invisible" isn't meant to indicate they're impossible to locate to hit, this could be interesting. IDK if these Boos have any feats of intangibility without using their go intangible (Maybe the swarm can phase through Creepy Steeple's geometry? They do have a cutscene of throwing Mario out.), but in theory, it could mean some kind of layered intangibility interaction, I think?

Fodder feat(?):

This Pianta owner lady of the Chain Chomplets says "Normally, I grab their tails and spike them into the ground..."

Presumably she means just the stake bit at the end of the tail, rather than picking up the whole Chain Chomplet & burying it, right?

Fodder feat(?):

This Pianta owner lady of the Chain Chomplets says "Normally, I grab their tails and spike them into the ground..."

Presumably she means just the stake bit at the end of the tail, rather than picking up the whole Chain Chomplet & burying it, right?

Another thing from this video, at 41:21

Apparently, if Shadow Mario is knocked down -Where's he flat on the ground & flailing- but not approached long enough, he'll turn into a blue ball, teleport somewhere, & resume running around.

So some kind of Shapeshifting &/or Teleportation or Flight? Stamina recovery? Maybe Low level Regeneration?

Should the wonder cast (or anyone that can use 1Ups) have a form of regen with 1-Ups or the standees ? (Exclusive to wonder cast)
Afaik to be regen it would need to be something they can do naturally without an outside object and with one, it is more so resurrection so I don't believe so.
I should also ask what others think of this
Link is broken for me at least btw

I'm still pretty sure that to be regen it has to be something to character can do naturally. Cause the playable characters need to use a standee or a one-up to reform their bodies, its more so fits resurrection then regen. Although iirc the characters do come back fine after getting a game over with no one-ups so possibility Low-Godly might work.

Should also be Island level, IMO.
You see the guys without arms, hands, or legs would be to dangerous for mario to beat if they were physically comparable to him. It's not like in almost every game he has access more mobility than most of the army and in the few games he fights them without such mobility he has a block mechanic.

Eggrobos die in one hit to them every game.
Eggrobos actually take multiple hits from the cast and plot boss mechs in a few games iirc. Also, their profile says they're designed to be on the same level as Classic Metal Sonic.

Anyways, I think I'm gonna drop my CRT for Rosa's profile today or tomorrow. tbh I'm still not 100% confident in it but I think I got everything it needs.

"A Nintendo Direct is on the way! Watch the livestream starting at 7:00 AM PT on 6/18 for around 40 minutes focused on Nintendo Switch games coming in the second half of 2024. There will be no mention of the Nintendo Switch successor during this presentation."

Less than 6 hours left until it starts!

You'll be able to watch via their Youtube streams, probably their Twitch streams, & if you don't like that, I'm sure there will be no shortage of unofficial streamers/reacters covering the event.

"A Nintendo Direct is on the way! Watch the livestream starting at 7:00 AM PT on 6/18 for around 40 minutes focused on Nintendo Switch games coming in the second half of 2024. There will be no mention of the Nintendo Switch successor during this presentation."

Less than 6 hours left until it starts!

You'll be able to watch via their Youtube streams, probably their Twitch streams, & if you don't like that, I'm sure there will be no shortage of unofficial streamers/reacters covering the event.
Less than 1 hour left!

Back