• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Said multiverse is full of infinite spaces so that might be why it takes so long. Void should have infinite speed to be able to consume them as well.

Count Bleck does have a shield before the Chaos Heart as well as a Void attack, but remember he seeked out the Chaos Heart in order to destroy all of existence and likely to strengthen the potency of his Void attack in order to do so while also probably strengthening his barrier as well. Do remember he gained some magic from the Dark Prognosticus as well iirc which could've been those exact two abilities. Count Bleck's mini voids are 3-C (currently until any potential upgrades/downgrades happen) while the Void itself consumes entire dimensions and is constantly expanding across existence. The Chaos Heart was able to provide the power to wipe all of existence and the Pure Hearts counter it. The Pure Hearts also scale above anything else in the verse so if the Dream Stone stuff gets accepted as 2-B it's still staying 2-B since the Pure Hearts are stated to have infinite power, a statement no other power source/mcguffin in Mario has, solidly placing them above any feat or scaling performed by other power sources.

Also Super Dimentio implied he would survive the totality of existence being destroyed in order to create his new world so all around it's still scaling to stats

Btw does anyone have a good list of Mario's best skill feats?
Not really. The RPGs can be used to show how he's often fought against skilled warriors or even martial artists and won. If you're specifically referring to applications of his abilities that could take some rummaging to find impressive displays since most of the time the abilities are rather simple for the sake of the gameplay being accessible.

I think a worthy note is that in Odyssey, when capturing an enemy, Mario often can use a "super move" that the enemies don't normally showcase, pushing them to the limits of their abilities. With Uproots he can make them extend faster and longer than normal, with cheep cheeps he can make them use a spin attack under water, with Goombas he can make them use a high jump, etc. Basically when Mario is on control of enemies, he's not limited to their basic moveset and will straight up improve upon their abilities or create entirely new abilities in the case of the spin attack on cheep cheeps.

I mean in superstar saga they come up with bros attack and their advanced versions based on tricks they re taught to help exploration

Given Mario learns to use Fire Bros. the same time he learns to use Dash I think they came up with the original bros attacks as well inspired by the overworld moves they're taught

Who gets the aux
IMG_7352.png

WarioWare revisions have been long overdue.

There are some WarioWare calcs in the calc request thread. If anyone wants to tackle them so we can give WW a more concrete rating, you're free to jump at them.

There are some WarioWare calcs in the calc request thread. If anyone wants to tackle them so we can give WW a more concrete rating, you're free to jump at them.
Assuming it was speed you wanted calculated:

Moon distance from Earth: 384,400 km, or 384,400,000 meters

Time frame the loser is sent to the moon (at 24 fps, from cutscene start to results screen): About 21/24 frames, or 0.875 seconds.

384,400,000 m / 0.875 s = 439,314,285.714 m/s, which is 4.39314285714e+8 m/s, or 4.39e+8 m/s (FTL)

Assuming it was speed you wanted calculated:

Moon distance from Earth: 384,400 km, or 384,400,000 meters

Time frame the loser is sent to the moon (at 24 fps, from cutscene start to results screen): About 21/24 frames, or 0.875 seconds.

384,400,000 m / 0.875 s = 439,314,285.714 m/s, which is 4.39314285714e+8 m/s, or 4.39e+8 m/s (FTL)
Ah, I wanted the force it would take to send someone there but if it's FTL then I don't think it can be calced unfortunately, and it wouldn't really scale to anyone.

Ah, I wanted the force it would take to send someone there but if it's FTL then I don't think it can be calced unfortunately, and it wouldn't really scale to anyone.
It do be like that. Sometimes characters just send stuff places too fast lol

Was watching Mario Party Snow Whirled videos, & I'm just laughing, because the max amount of spins in snowboarding is 6 (2160), & here the Mario cast is, with CPUs casually doing scores of over 3000 or 4000 points (9 to 12 points at least.), & then human players demonstrate that 9720 & 9990 (The max in Superstars.) are possible.

Real-life snowboarders struggling to do 6 spins when the Mario cast walks in & does 27 or 28 in seconds.

Back