• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sukuna doesn´t seems to have a good P>R>E>S>E>N>T>A>T>I>O>N (Ryomen Sukuna VS Megamind) - (0-0-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What i am f#cking doing?
  • Full Power Sukuna is being used and he is on Yuji´s body
  • Megamind has all of his equipment and is bloodlusted
  • Both have access to their Low 7-B attacks
  • Speed is Equalized
  • They start 5 meters apart
  • Sukuna´s profile - Megamind´s profile
latest
megamind__render__by_yessing_dfp2ozy-fullview.png

"Ah yes, my Anti-Megamind technique, i haven´t used this since the Heian Era":

"SHOOT THEM WITH THE DEHYDRATION GUN!":

Bill appears and solos both (Incon):

Last edited:
This prob just comes down to acts first. Either Sukuna cuts Megamind in half with Dismantle or Megamind shoots him with the dehydration gun. Ngl I think 2/3 Fingers Sukuna vs Megamind just having his 8-A stuff would be better cause then Megamind would be able to take hits from Sukuna and make things a bit more fair.

This prob just comes down to acts first. Either Sukuna cuts Megamind in half with Dismantle or Megamind shoots him with the dehydration gun.
Megamind could try to kill Sukuna with the Death Ray btw

Ngl I think 2/3 Fingers Sukuna vs Megamind just having his 8-A stuff would be better cause then Megamind would be able to take hits from Sukuna and make things a bit more fair.
I personally don´t like this way tbh

Last edited:
So I'm kind of leaning towards Megamind here with High-diff. He gonna start with the De-gun due to being bloodusted (Tho Sukuna's fear aura might have made him lead with it anyway) which is an instant gg if it hits. The AP gap is pretty big in Megamind's favor (808.96 Tons vs 114.36 Tons) although Sukuna might be able to get past it with Cleave. Sukuna is also much more experienced and skilled in combat than Megamind which could let him weave the De-gun long enough to get past Megamind's battle armor's but I think Megamind would be able to eventually hit the shot slightly more often than not.

So I'm kind of leaning towards Megamind here with High-diff. He gonna start with the De-gun due to being bloodusted (Tho Sukuna's fear aura might have made him lead with it anyway) which is an instant gg if it hits. The AP gap is pretty big in Megamind's favor (808.96 Tons vs 114.36 Tons) although Sukuna might be able to get past it with Cleave. Sukuna is also much more experienced and skilled in combat than Megamind which could let him weave the De-gun long enough to get past Megamind's battle armor's but I think Megamind would be able to eventually hit the shot slightly more often than not.
Not so fast there buster. Thread hasn't been changed, and I don't think it should either.

What i am f#cking doing?
  • Full Power Sukuna is being used and he is on Yuji´s body
  • Megamind has all of his equipment and is bloodlusted
  • Both have access to their Low 7-B attacks
  • Speed is Equalized
  • They start 5 meters apart
  • Sukuna´s profile - Megamind´s profile
latest
megamind__render__by_yessing_dfp2ozy-fullview.png

"Ah yes, my Anti-Megamind technique, i haven´t used this since the Heian Era":

"SHOOT THEM WITH THE DEHYDRATION GUN!":

Bill appears and solos both (Incon):

Ngl I have zero clue why I typed out that post thinking the thread rules were changed 💀
Anyways with the current rules, Sukuna just kinda avoids Megaminds first shot with the De-gun and turns him into Mega/mind with Cleave. The Death Ray isn't gonna be useful cause iirc it needs to be set up to aim at the battlefield which Megamind can't really do due to lacking prep or Megamind has to lead Sukuna to where it's aiming which is probably isn't gonna happen due to Sukuna probably taking him out instantly if he doesn't hit the De-gun shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back