• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Suite Pretty Cure: Country Level upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
In episode 45 of Suite Pretty Cure, the villain Noise makes two statements that could lead to Country level upgrades for the Cures (and Noise himself).

The first statement is that he had Mesphisto create Minor Land which he states to be a country (and given what we see of Minor Land and the way he says "creates", this would indicate making a country sized dimension and making different dimension was brought up earlier in the series like in ep 29 where the Cures were each sent to a different dimension when trying to get the Healing Chest).

The second statement immediately follows the previous statement and it is Noise stating he will destroy Major Land which we know is also regarded as a country as stated in the Suite Pretty Cure movie. At first this might just be referring to his petrification of the people of Major Land, but his full quote is "Destroy this place and make all music disappear". We saw that petrification was his method of ridding Earth of music so that seems to separate it from what he plans to do to Major Land and that fact that his sentence implies destroying it is separate from getting rid of music (why state both if Destroy Major Land falls under rid the world of music?).

Now I'll scale using the relative multipliers I found from the series. What I mean by that is that we currently do not know how much stronger the various special attacks are from the Cures themselves, but we do know the minimum multiplier of at least two attacks from other attacks. The Miracle Heart Arpeggio/Fantastic Piacere is over 2x the Music Rondo as the Miracle Heart was stronger than the combination of two Music Rondos (and Fantastic Piacere is Rhythm's version of the Miracle Heart). The Music Rondo Super Quartet is over 2x Miracle Heart Arpeggio so over 4x Music Rondo. So the two multipliers I'll be using will be 2x for two Music Rondos or higher up till the Miracle Heart Arpeggio and Fantastic Piacere combination or higher (which are lowballs).

Muse one shotted a stronger Mesphisto in ep 36 and the other three Cures scale to and above Muse by ep 38. I'll be lowballing by saying the Cures at this point were equal to base Mesphisto despite the evidence of otherwise. They then go on to match and surpass Noise who was stronger than the Pretty Cure Suite Session Ensemble Crescendo, so 4x. From ep 46-47 they go from having Music Rondo Super Quartet, Heartful Beat Rock, and Shining Circle leaving a stronger Noise unscaved to having their lower special attacks individually (Shining Circle alone, Music Rondo alone and then added by another Music Rondo) actually affecting Noise, resulting in another 4x.

So 16x country level results in large country level (if you only believe Noise is Country level and Mesphisto is not, then they would still be country level given the current information). The final 4x would also increase them from Sub-Relativistic to Sub-Relativistic+

TLDR: Noise makes two Country level statements that could apply to the Cures via scaling. They could be higher using relative multipliers, but even without those they would still be country if this holds.

Suite Country 1
Suite Country 2

Suite Country 3

You can use the Pretty Cure verse page to find listed members that you can ask to comment here via their message walls.

Boku No Hero Academia OST - I'm here!! (All Might Theme)
Boku No Hero Academia OST - I'm here!! (All Might Theme)

Melody and Rhythm have Sleep Manipulation with their attacks.
Suite PreCure!~Attacke~PreCure Passionato Harmony!~Cure Melody & Cure Rhythm
Suite PreCure!~Attacke~PreCure Passionato Harmony!~Cure Melody & Cure Rhythm

As four person Passionato Harmony hurt Noise, and might have killed him if not for Mephisto's intervention, the Cures should have a "higher" rating with it.

Yeah, I was lowballing for the sake a establishing that they are country level and because we don't know how much of an increase certain boosts were.

Well, Dino is authorised to evaluate this, and he knows the franchise, so somebody contacting him is a good idea.

Again, contact Dino if you want something to happen.

Maybe. It depends on how tired and overworked I am at the moment.

Honestly, when he said "create", he could simply me he started civilization. Not actual creation of a land or mass of land and Noise's petrification simply has a massive range. It can't be applies to AP since the enviroment or planet is not affected. And if I have to be honest, the mutipliers just don't add up. This isn't DBZ and Pretty Cure has nothing we could use to qualify as a mutiplier. Overall, the upgrade is not happening anytime soon.

I think that Dino makes sense. Should we close this thread then?

I suppose that sleep manipulation may be fine, but if they cannot use it without their opponents being killed right afterwards, it does not seem very versatile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back