• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Villainess Level 99: Massive AP upgrade. Vol 3 addition

Shiraito983

He/Him
this Vol 3 contains a lot of new abilities and new keys so I'll do AP first
for Yumiella dalkness upgrade

let's start

5-B | Planet level (God of darkness states she can destroy the world)
ap here is more planet in context
She had an immense power that could destroy the world—and as a god who looked after this world, it was only natural for him to be cautious of her.
volume 3 ch 1

Yumiella might not want to do anything evil, but she could. Not only that, but she could carry out a maximal act of evil—something so large that it would involve the entire world. If she were to act with malicious intent, she had enough power that the world could possibly end altogether.
volume 3 ch 1

“I don’t like how good your intuition is, miss...”“As a god who prioritizes collective good over individual happiness, you wouldn’t be able to look the other way when there’s a risk that I could destroy the world, right?”It was still vague, but I was starting to get an idea of what Lemn’s motives were.
volume 3 ch 2

New Key AP for Overpowered sword
Low 2-C | Universe+ (With secateurs, keep living. name of the sword. This sword can cut off the branches of a tree) The parallel world is a branch and the tree is the multiverse. for more context of cosmology here. or maybe 2-C what do you think?
“That sword is...” Lemn said solemnly, beginning to speak as soon as I had reached this important conclusion. “It’s a sacred instrument used to manage the world...or rather, all of the parallel worlds. It’s a sword that can cut away unnecessary worlds, like pruning excess branches. This blade is literally god’s gardening shears... A sword that’s really a secateur.”“A secateur...”“A god that ranks above me is supposed to have possession of this sword. I think it will remain a regular sword for as long as you don’t have the key that unleashes its power.”“What...?” I asked, awed.“Yeah... It’s something much too big for a human to have. If you like, I can hold on to it,” Lemn offered, misconstruing my feelings.“I can’t...” My eyes glazed over a little as I contemplated the sword. “If I have something as powerful as this, my inner middle schooler will be awakened. Heh, heh heh...” A strange laugh slipped through my lips.Come on. Gardening shears that cut off worlds? A sword whose power can only be unleashed with a hidden key? Secateur? This is bad. I thought being an edgelord was like the measles: if you get it once, you develop immunity. Apparently that isn’t the case. The disease of being an edgelord is more like the flu, with countless strains.
volume 3 chapter 3

The name of the secateur, which was utterly unbefitting of shears that could cut off entire words, was...
volume 3 chapter 5

another key. after absorbing her parallel self which results in unlocking her level cap and absorbing all the energy she grinds. She is now level 113 or 1,013 state in Vol 4

2-C (she reverts the time of the whole parallel world in 1 year by pouring all her magical energy into an elixir in one go. She also states that all the energy she uses could already destroy multiple worlds) elixir works like a time machine
“All right, let’s get started.”I pulled the six elixirs from my pocket. I held three of the small bottles in each hand, gripping the necks between my fingers.I recalled that Lemn had mentioned that the bigger the target was, the more mana it would take for the elixir to work. After 2’s sacrifice, however, my mana had increased to a level incomparable to my previous reservoirs, so I was pretty sure that I’d probably be able to resurrect an entire world.I began pouring all the magical energy I could into the six elixirs.“My target is this world!” I cried. “And its stars and all of outer space! I command the time of every being and every object to turn back!”The elixirs began to pulse with searing light, bright enough to obscure my hands.Turn back, turn back, turn back, I chanted internally as I desperately continued to pour every ounce of magical energy that I could muster into the bottles. I don’t care if I use up all of my mana; all I can do right now is keep filling these with power.Change came immediately. I looked up at the sky, and I saw that the sun was moving at a rapid speed, from west to east. The world was going backwards.“Turn back, turn back, turn back!” I continued the chant, vocalizing it aloud with the intensity of my concentration.“You’re doing it! Go, Yumiella!” Patrick cheered.Given the current speed that things were reverting, it fastedidn’t seem like we’d be able to get back to before the world was destroyed—I needed things to gor.Turn back, turn back. Turn back, world! Rewind!The backwards movement of the world sped up, and the sun was now moving so fast that I couldn’t track it with my eyes. It became day, then night, then day again in an instant. It was like the sky had transformed into a flickering fluorescent light.The elixir I was holding in my right hand between my index and middle fingers cracked and crumbled into dust. It appeared that I was starting to reach the limit. A second and third bottle then followed the first, shattering and dissolving into nothing.“No, not yet!” I cried out. “More! Turn back more!”Not only were the elixirs almost drained of their power, but I was close to my limit too. I’d never expended so much magical energy at one time in my entire life. I’d probably used enough mana to cast Black Hole several thousand, no, tens of thousands of times. I was using an amount of mana that could possibly destroy multiple worlds in order to revive Yumiella 2’s world.Just as the final elixir disintegrated, the backwards movement of the world ground to a halt. With each second, time was moving forward—the passage of time in this world was returning to normal.I was gasping for breath, but I couldn’t rest yet; I had to know the results of my efforts.“Did I...make it in time...?” I wheezed.“Yeah, take a look,” Patrick said, pointing to the Royal Capital below.Grasping the rail of the balcony for support, I could see a crowded, bustling main street, the large church restored to all of its glory, and the capital walls standing tall. It was the lively townscape with which I was so familiar.I did it. It’s a success.“The sun rose and set roughly three hundred times, so you turned back time to around a year ago,” Patrick explained. Count on him to have kept track. “You really worked hard, Yumiella.”

volume 3 chapter 5

5-B | Planet level
(0-0-3)
Low 2-C | Universe+ or 2-C | Low Multiverse
(1-0-2)
2-C | Low Multiverse
(3-0-0)
AgreeDarkDragonMedeus (kinda)
@Wikisource
@NatzuX
DarkDragonMedeus
@Godsatoshi23
@NatzuX
Catzlaflame
Plank69

Qawsedf234
Neutral@Godsatoshi23
DisagreeDarkDragonMedeus(Multi continental proposal)
@Godsatoshi23 (Multi continental proposal and possibly planetary)
Catzlaflame
@Wikisource
@NatzuX
Plank69
Qawsedf234

Catzlaflame
Plank69

Qawsedf234
(need universe destruction proof)

Last edited:
First, "Destroy the world" often has case by case if world means planet earth or the universe. Though the former is usually less assumptive unless there is in depth reason. Also, destroying the world/earth doesn't always mean to blow up the entire planet as opposed to surface wiping. And normally, timeframes are also important as "Destroying the world" means little for AP if there no timeframe. It could be interpreted as destroying counties piece by piece until there is no life left. Though, I suppose "World could end altogether" implies it was done quickly. But I'd still think at least Multi-Continent level sounds less assumptive than Planet level.

The 2nd proposal sounds a bit vague but maybe. Though the 2-C stuff on the 3rd one looks good.

Since it's only a statement and no feat has performed, I think Multi-Continent to possibly Planet level rating would be good enough for it.

I am currently neutral on 2nd proposal, and agree with 2-C.

“Destroy the world” is vague due to the fact that it could (1) simply be a hyperbole or (2) not refer to complete destruction (very common)

Next, for your Low-2C argument, see my reply below, but also note this: there needs to be proof of temporal destruction, not just spatial destruction for Low-2C. I don’t have time to read the entire blog, but if this is established you need to clarify that because that is what distinguishes Low-2C from High-3A.

For the 2-C proposal, I am fine with it for the last point, however, in the 2nd point I disagree because there is a big difference between “Cut Off” and destroy. To make use of the analogy in the lore, cutting off branches of a tree does not mean destroying those branches; rather, it means you are disconnecting it. On the contrary, in the second point, it clearly states that the character is destroying the worlds which is why I’m fine with it.

A notable point about this verse is that it uses many hypothetical statements. As in the first part, I will be neutral (leaning towards opposition) because the statement is hypothetical, it is not really affirming. "Can destroy the world" is a very common exaggeration, so to be certain some context is needed. Besides, the definition of destruction should be clarified. As destruction can refer to the destruction of the surface or the entire...

As for cosmology, I agree. Also, I think you should add more context about "world".

"Pruning" doesn't actually cause you to destroy a branch. However, I think the Low 2-C part will be fine with FRA.

5-B | Planet level (God of darkness states she can destroy the world)
Disagree with DarkDragonMedeus's reason
New Key AP for Overpowered sword
Low 2-C | Universe+ (With secateurs, keep living. name of the sword. This sword can cut off the branches of a tree) The parallel world is a branch and the tree is the multiverse. for more context of cosmology here. or maybe 2-C what do you think?
Agree for L2-C

2-C (she reverts the time of the whole parallel world in 1 year by pouring all her magical energy into an elixir in one go. She also states that all the energy she uses could already destroy multiple worlds)
Agree

I share DarkDragonMedeus and Catzaflame's concerns.
“Destroy the world” is vague due to the fact that it could (1) simply be a hyperbole or (2) not refer to complete destruction (very common)

Next, for your Low-2C argument, see my reply below, but also note this: there needs to be proof of temporal destruction, not just spatial destruction for Low-2C. I don’t have time to read the entire blog, but if this is established you need to clarify that because that is what distinguishes Low-2C from High-3A.

For the 2-C proposal, I am fine with it for the last point, however, in the 2nd point I disagree because there is a big difference between “Cut Off” and destroy. To make use of the analogy in the lore, cutting off branches of a tree does not mean destroying those branches; rather, it means you are disconnecting it. On the contrary, in the second point, it clearly states that the character is destroying the worlds which is why I’m fine with it.
First, "Destroy the world" often has case by case if world means planet earth or the universe. Though the former is usually less assumptive unless there is in depth reason. Also, destroying the world/earth doesn't always mean to blow up the entire planet as opposed to surface wiping. And normally, timeframes are also important as "Destroying the world" means little for AP if there no timeframe. It could be interpreted as destroying counties piece by piece until there is no life left. Though, I suppose "World could end altogether" implies it was done quickly. But I'd still think at least Multi-Continent level sounds less assumptive than Planet level.

The 2nd proposal sounds a bit vague but maybe. Though the 2-C stuff on the 3rd one looks good.
I see. I assume you agree in 3rd but how do we treat the second feat here? can it turn into AP?
“That sword is...” Lemn said solemnly, beginning to speak as soon as I had reached this important conclusion. “It’s a sacred instrument used to manage the world...or rather, all of the parallel worlds. It’s a sword that can cut away unnecessary worlds, like pruning excess branches. This blade is literally god’s gardening shears... A sword that’s really a secateur.”“A secateur...”“A god that ranks above me is supposed to have possession of this sword. I think it will remain a regular sword for as long as you don’t have the key that unleashes its power.”“What...?” I asked, awed.“Yeah... It’s something much too big for a human to have. If you like, I can hold on to it,” Lemn offered, misconstruing my feelings.“I can’t...” My eyes glazed over a little as I contemplated the sword. “If I have something as powerful as this, my inner middle schooler will be awakened. Heh, heh heh...” A strange laugh slipped through my lips.Come on. Gardening shears that cut off worlds? A sword whose power can only be unleashed with a hidden key? Secateur? This is bad. I thought being an edgelord was like the measles: if you get it once, you develop immunity. Apparently that isn’t the case. The disease of being an edgelord is more like the flu, with countless strains.
volume 3 chapter 3

The name of the secateur, which was utterly unbefitting of shears that could cut off entire words, was...
volume 3 chapter 5

ap here is more planet in context
I don't like giving a 5-B rating based on just that. Something in Tier 6 is probably more acceptable.

The second quote is Low 2-C, but only if you can prove that it causes the completely destruction of those universes. Otherwise its just high level space-time manipulation (I think).

The last point looks 2-C.

5-B | rejected 0-0-3
low 2-C | rejected 1-0-2 (I'll come back when I have proof of the universe's destruction)
2-C | accepted 3-0-0

ill apply the change later

Back