• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

suiryu upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blahblah9755 said:
Sneck mentions that his hero clothes are way more durable than his martial arts clothes, while Lightning Max is supposedly able to take them out because of his shoes' AP, so I don't know if Suiryu really scales to that. However Suiryu was able to one shot a crow once the A class heroes returned (its neck was ripped apart an it's eye was popping out).
Even if Snek's clothes amped his durability, he still had enough AP to damage the crow. So Suiryu scales for being stronger than Snek. And even if Lightning's shoes amp the power of his strikes, it's not going to help anything if he lacks the durability to survive a clash from the crows.

Regardless if we're saying these A-Classes are only City level cause of their new clothes, Suiryu still defeated one of the crows himself. While in a greatly weakened state as well.

Along with the fact that with Lightning and Snek only significantly knocked back their crows whereas Suiryu made the one he hit explode. Implying that Suiryu was still stronger than these amped A-Classes.

Let's see, Suiryu defeated Benpatsu, Hamachi and Volten turned into monsters that at least would be Tiger Level, easily and with a single blow. He then confronts Choze who roughly looks like a Demon Level and defeats him with effort. And after that battle manages to support a Gouketsu, that although content is incredibly superior to many Heroes Range S like Genos and similar. Even after that it destroys a raven possibly level tiger of a blow. And all that after the fight with Saitama.

Well, I think Suiryu roughly comparable to low-level S heroes and can defeat Demon Level threats, I think it would be at the level of Genos and Sonic. For me it should be Tier 7-B, City Level.

Although I'm certainly a bit disappointed, when he spoke that the strong survive and present with the heavyweights of Tatsumaki and Garou gave me hype, but in the end is not so much.

@Ryu I agree with him being City level, I was just saying that the explanation of him one shotting the crow himself should be used, rather than one shotting the A class heroes when they weren't necessarily able to fight at their full power.

The gap between new Snek and Max vs old shouldn't be so high that they weren't City level before. Especially since their feats indicate City level in stats their gear wouldn't/couldn't have been amping.

Like how even if Snek had his dura increased, he still showed City level AP during the fight. Even if Max's AP got increased, he still showed City level dura during the fight.

And Suiryu in a greatly weakened state did far better against the crows then those "amped" A-Classes did. Hitting one with so much force one crow exploded into pieces whereas Snek and Max only knocked them back hard. So it wouldn't be far fetched to say at full power he could one shot them.

I don't care too much with changing it, but I think my previous reasonings are just fine.

I was thinking, for Suiryu's attack potency, could we add likely higher to his city rating, since he did one shot the city level birds while very, very badly injured. At full power it's safe to assume he'd be very high end city level to mountain level.

I'm assuming Choze can also have his profile changed?

I think it'd be better to stay on the safe side and only rate him as "At least City level" for now.

And yes this is going to change Choze's profile as well.

Regarding Snek, I think he just wants to wear clothes which won't tear in battle rather than actually provide more durability to himself.

@AMM I got that impression to. But are you still unsure of the upgrade or do you agree with the others?

Personally I think him being 7-B is reasonable but at this point I really don't care about waiting for the next chapter yet again. I've gotten more than used to it by now lol

Darkanine already said he doesn't expect that feat to get close to City level. However it definitely wouldn't hurt to have it calced.

Well, seeing as Suiryu was incredibly injured yet still managed to one-shot one of the crows (and damage it more so than either Snek or Max) I'd say it's fair to assume he'd be able to take them all on if in peak shape, without much trouble either. However, I'm not sure whether to apply 7-B to Snek or Max.

If we treat the crows as being 7-B Demon levels, I think it's only fair for Snek and Max to be rated as such for fighting them off.

Especially if we're treating each crow as a low end Demon level, rating them as a just 7-B would still be consistent with them being fodder compared to S-Class.

But regardless if we're not scaling Suiryu to Snek and Max, should is rating just be be "At least City level (While in an extremely weakened state he one shot one of the Demon level 3 Crows)"?

Yeah I guess it's best for that until we get more feats.

For Sneck I think small city level would be a good rating. Here's my reasoning.

-Most A class heroes are already low end city level

-Snek has been shown as weaker than most A class, even the weaker ones.

Therefore I think small city level is a good rating.

You can argue Snek is superior to Max just for being able to one-shot one of the crows with his bare hands.

I'm still puzzled as to how we'd approach the crows, it's possible each one could be a high-end tiger level threat; that only together they can be demon level. Rather than each one being low-end demon level.

He didn't one shot it. He just made it bleed. Suiryu was the one who oneshotted the crow.

I think they should each be treated as low end demon level. Simply because there was no other indication of their rating besides the original demon rating. Maybe in a later chapter it will specify the ratings more.

Well even if each crow was only 1/3 a regular Demon level, they'd still be 7-B, albiet on a rather low end of it.

But what Amlad said Suiryu was the only one who one shot the crow. However again I'm fine with wating on an upgrade again.

I remember that there is some special chapter, where have some statements about comparable Heroes classes and Monster Classes. According to it

Wolf Level Monster = 3 C-Class heroes or 1 B-Class hero

Tiger Level Monster = 5 B-Class heroes or 1 A-Class hero

Demon Level Monster = 10 A-class Heroes or 1 S-class Heroes

Dragon Level Monster = Multile S-class Herores.

So Suiryu defently comparable with S-class Heroes, like Genos (probably even stronger than him, and defently has higher durability than Genos)

It seems like a fair amount of people agree with the upgrade. However I think it'd be best to hear what others say before performing them. And again I'm fine with waiting till next chapter again if we have to.

Snek and Max being 7-B is just more proof for Suiryu being 7-A. He easily one shotted Max while being super suppressed and without utilizing the void fist. Even if his base stats are high end city level the void fist should be ranked as a city level likely higher attack.

Bang's 7-A rating comes from a very similar reason to Suiryu's feat. Bang one shotted multiple city level monsters while severely injured and gets a 7-A rating. Suiryu one shots city level monsters/fighters while very suppressed and doesn't get a 7-A rating.

Either Suiryu should get upgraded to 7-A for similar reasons to Bang or Bang should have his rating lowered.

I think we should try being conservative for now and only rate the really high end guys like as 7-A for now. As to not cause too many issues with scaling. However I'd be more than open to making Suiryu Mountain level if more is revealed in the future.

Also Snek and Max if getting the upgrades would be rather low end 7-B. So Suiryu being able to one shot them wouldn't necessarily put him on the same levels as Bang or amped Bat who can one shot much higher end 7-Bs.

Assuming Snek and Max are around the 10 megaton area, Suiryu would need to be 10x them to be mountain level. To say he used more than 10% against them seems rather weird. He barely cared about his fights with them, the fight with Saitama revealed that even against someone who is very strong, Suiryu will hold back until he's forced to go all out.

Basically what I'm getting at is, if Suiryu was suppressing himself against someone powerful like Saitama (start of the fight), then imagine how little power he was using against the other fighters.

Snek and Max are gonna be more like baseline City if we're rating them as being able to harm 1/3 Demon level Crows.

Anyways the multiplier Suiryu has over those guys is unquantfiable. Only guys with the most severe scaling who are very obviously far above the required gap get 7-A. Like people such as Bang who one shot guys who one are stronger than guys stronger than guys stronger than guys that one shot much higher end 7-Bs than Snek and Max. Suiryu has nowhere close to crap like that yet.

Just wait until more is revealed about Suiryu for now. Currently he should be "At least 7-B" The scaling is kinda weird for OPM since it's based on a feat from horrible fodder. I feel it'd be best if we at least try to be somewhat conservative in most cases.

I see where you're coming from, I'm sure we'll get one last big feat from Suiryu before this fight ends. So it's best to wait.

Or maybe we'll see him later on, maybe 30 chapters from now or something like that. I doubt he's going to be a one time appearance characters.

According to OPM Wiki, Suiryu's arc has 2 chapters left via Murata's word. Not sure if that's true. But I love Suiryu's character. So I hope to see more of him the future.

Only two more? Damn that sucks. Now I'm really hoping we get more from him.

@Muuuuh Speed wise Suiryu would scale to massively hypersonic+, same with Choze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back