• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sucker for Love: Hax addition to Outer Gods & small change for Darling

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaveeCPN

7th Heaven
Username Only
Acausality Type 2 for Outer Gods and Type 3 for Darling: After Darling performs the final ritual and Ln'eta destroys all reality, she slumbered again and created a new reality. And Estir is unaffected by the destruction of reality (including past, present and future) and in the new reality she is aware of everything that happened in the previous one- This also applies to other Outer Gods as well. + Darling is able to remember what happened in the previous reality too. And he also refers to his old reality self as "my other existence"

Chaos Manipulation and Enhanced Senses for Outer Gods: When the Outer Gods awaken, all of reality comes to an end, and as Darling progresses through the rituals, all of reality descends into chaos. Also when you look at avatars of Outer Gods and the beings created by the chaos they brings, they all feel it.

Limited resistances for Darling: Darling's "By Himself" key has a resistance to Fear and Madness Manipulation. This needs to be moved to the "With Spellbook" key and should be specified as limited. Because Darling's sanity protection only works against his date. This is especially supported by the fact that the spellbook says "Never look out of the window from now on" and when Darling looks out of the window, Darling goes mad and the game ends with "Bad Ending".

Last edited:
Yep, Acausality Type 3 looks good for Darling. Because according to the OP he refers to himself as "my other existence".

Most things mentioned in the OP seem to make sense. I agree for now but I'm also curious about the opinions of people who know the verse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back