• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stupid Chicken vs Stupid Fish (Heihei vs Magikarp) (Grace)

Jackythejack said:
Yeeeah magikarp fra.
Starter was gonna pull out some major analyzation skills
Hint: Starter Pack may write a blog and teach us water fluid dynamics and how to calculate real world water current flowing force and their respective kinetic energies taken up by one Magikarp.

I am not joking. The weaker of Magikarps are stated to be unable to move against strong water currents so this might actually help.

Magikarp wins this due to it's ability to jump over a mountain. If it jumped that high and landed right on top of the poor chicken, it'll be crushed to pieces.

I mean, I don't see why it logically would do that, but Magikarp tackling it to death is feasible.

The strongest chicken's AP is... (11 mph ├ù 1,609├À3,600)^2 ├ù 3.9 kg ├À 2 = 47.1332 J (achieved during a chicken vs chicken fight among Asians)

A mass of a Ermellinata di Rovigo aka "white chicken" is 3.9 kg. Mass of a typical Magikarp is 10 kg.

So whether a chicken's AP and a magikarp's AP are truly 10-C remain questionable and in fact I'd say they are only 10-C by virtue of being slammed around and defeated by 10-B or even 10-C animals normally.

Back