• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Verse for every tier 2

I am not, I've seen the show, but inou doue while it is good along with the alpha of the mc. Pretty sure they can't deal with ikki's skill the fate hax and desperado stuff.

The show doesn't show his true power using Alpha Stigma more exactly The Solver of All Formulas.

Firephoenixearl said:
I am not, I've seen the show, but inou doue while it is good along with the alpha of the mc. Pretty sure they can't deal with ikki's skill the fate hax and desperado stuff.
Wait, so it really exist? I was messing with you

Not necessarily if nothing exists on that level AP wise somehow

Guess I gotta update this: To summarize:

• Saijaku_Muhai_no_Bahamut for 7-C (idk this tier at all so)
  • Earlverse to 6-B
  • Worm to High 4-C
  • Low 2-C to Castlevania now
  • Destiny to High 2-A
  • I'm not dealing with High 1-C rn

Yes, I posted some photos from the novel. One of the most beautiful draw manhua I ever saw.

Zaratthustra said:
Yes, I posted some photos from the novel. One of the most beautiful draw manhua I ever saw.
I couldn't find the novel but the background in the manhwa is other worldly. The night sky, monsters,Goddess, Sea. Everything is so detailed and beautiful. The verse is also quite strong from casual mountain+ busting to destroying entire planet. The characters are also quite good.

So, elaborating on Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut for 7-C, has though based law hax (that works as both power null and causality hax), BFR combined with time stop, time manip to blitz, durability negating space hax, memory and perception manip that woks on people who resists memory and perception manip on a continental scale, and Sacred Eclipse's 4 passives (mind, fear, empathic, stamina draining). In fact, 3 different characters have passive mind hax that works on people who resists mind hax that works on people who resists mind hax.

Now that it finally has a verse page, I want to suggest that Fine Structure share the 1-B spot with Magi. It also has the "infinite 1-Bs each stronger than the last" thing

"Where does the Structure end? Does it go on into infinity? If it's finite, is there anything outside of it? How did the Structure emerge into being? Is there a final God of the Structure?

As alluded to in least significant bits, for every universe there's a bigger super-universe. So, yes, it goes on to infinity. There would be a final infinite God over all of those finite universes, but just like in ordinal arithmetic, there would then be a God+1, God+2 and so on. It doesn't end." [1]

The link takes you the FAQ, you can ctrl+F the above quote to verify if the information is true

While there isn't an actual page for these characters, Donttalk stated that things existing in the verse that don't have pages should be accounted for.

Back