• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Tier 2B-2A character can Xeno Goku defeat ?

Speed Unequal.

The character should be around 2B-2A.

Don't list any character from DB such like Mecha Goku , Demigra and the others.

Take place in Crack of Time.

Win via death, incap, knockout, or BFR.

Only three of those are 2-A, and this thread is about which 2-A Goku can beat, no need to post who he can't theirs already a thread do that.

2-A Spawn has Abstract Existence Type 1.

Fine I guess I will rewrite the tittle for sake of Xeno Goku match and to make sure how many Tier 2B-2A chracter can he beat ?

Elder God Demonbane, Sun Wukong, Archie Sonic (Post-Genesis), Pyra, Shuk (possibly), Asriel

The Axiom of Virgo said:
He can likely beat the god tiers from the Nipponverse or the Bravely Series.
Well he might stop at high tier depending on how the fight with laharl goes. And he would stop at top tier since he does not seem to have a counter for the Passive plot, and Causality Manipulation of Renya. Who I am going to start working on a page for when the forum move is over.

GarrixianDude100193 said:
Elder God Demonbane, Sun Wukong, Archie Sonic (Post-Genesis), Pyra, Shuk (possibly), Asriel
Asriel incons with SAVE and LOAD.

GarrixianDude100193 said:
sun wukong would beat the living ****************************************** out of goku once he gets his upgrade

He's still 2-B

Uniasha said:
Planck69 said:
That still wasn't accepted by staff so hold your horses, yeesh.
uldmaster said it was agreed a looooooooong time ago
Not a single one commented on that blog, which is what it means for staff to accept it.

and besides that the only thing that is uncertain in his profile was how transcended he becomes when he can control the formless yin and yang which is a mess

No, nothing there is certain because no knowledgeable member took a look at it and evaluated it. I'm even skeptical of some stuff but seeing as I haven't read the story, I can't say much.

Planck69 said:
No, nothing there is certain because no knowledgeable member took a look at it and evaluated it. I'm even skeptical of some stuff but seeing as I haven't read the story, I can't say much.
you're going to have to ask uldmaster about this

Planck69 said:
and besides that uldmaster stated in that blog the revisions for wukong are done

Again, what he says isn't the point here. I can say that Bugs Bunny is 1-A in a revision blog and that the revisions are complete but that doesn't mean anything since no one reviewed it.

Planck69 said:
Again, what he says isn't the point here. I can say that Bugs Bunny is 1-A in a revision blog and that the revisions are complete but that doesn't mean anything since no one reviewed it.
so...should i just tell a staff member to view his blog?

Back